ITT: Suffering

ITT: Suffering

Ufotable sure can animate suffering to look extremely aesthetically appealing.

Source? Is this show worth watching?

God Eater. The series as a whole isn't revolutionary or anything but it was a fun watch, and it has some really cool episodes/moments and animation too. It's only 1-cour, so I'd say watch it if you have time.

Will they make another one for Code Vein

I have no idea. I mean, maybe, but I doubt it I'm afraid.

Well that depends on if Code Vein is any good. They are doing the opening for it though (and probably any animated cutscenes if those exist). So it shows the relationship is still there.

The God Eater anime was a bit of a dark time for them. They literally had no budget and the whole production was a mess. The source material wasn't anything special either, but it still could have been pretty decent were it not for all the production troubles.

It looks so hilariously edgy so i hope so.

Game producers said they want to make one and ufotable is already doing the game's opening so it might happen at some point.

It's okay

Thanks for the reminder I should rewatch the series and finish the games.

Do you like suffering?

To a healthy extent.

It looks stupid.

her death in HF was sad

yes it was, her death in every route is sad

That time Mugi-chan took the strawberry

Relevant.

Still don't know why Ichise is at the 100. He doesn't go through anything as major as the rest of them in the same row.

the table is utter shit

I feel like Chirico should be further right considering he was part of unit renowned for its war crimes.

What did Kitahara do to deserve this much suffering? She became evil bitch only because she was constantly humiliated for two years straight, of course her heart turned black, but the one who exposed her to the pleasure of vengeance was Kurosawa, his ego made her reckless.

BULG'D

Yeah, so much borscht wasted.

This
I got goosebump when he got surrounded and slaying fortress class like a madman.

It's in the metadata you fucking retarded newfag. Kill yourself.
>spoonfeeding someone already spoonfed
Fuck off.

Kill yourselves.

satania should be higher

Blood and the way it falls on him look artificial as fuck. Scene also looks way too clean for something that's supposed to be visceral

Post example then

A daily reminder that Ufotable used God Eater to beta test its animation for Heavens Feel.

So Code Vein is going to be a masterpiece?

Is that Takuru to the right of Takumi? I didn't watch the anime adaptation.
There's no way Takuru suffered less than Okabe, no fucking way.

Her scream during that scene freaks me the fuck out. I don't know if anyone else has the same reaction but it sounds more genuine than any other scream in fiction

Jinguuji-sensei was seen eating with another man

Is this for Konosuba s3?

So many colors

Literally Hitler

But Eren did nothing wrong

>226 chapters in
>Act 1 over

How fucking long does he expect this to be? I expected it to end around the time they got back to the point at the very beginning

Touma up and left, Othinus down

The more I watch this whole scene the more I realize how nothing else comes close to it. Something about the physics is so violent, so realistic

First act is quite self-sufficient on it's own, and since there is still no announcement of act 2, you can pretty much treat it as an ending.
Though I would love to read more of this.

She brought it on herself, but god damn she didn't deserve to go out like this.

She deserved it so much

Just finished the first series a couple days ago, what the fuck was all this

For being weak? But anyway, she did not, even if coldblooded bastard like Kurosawa was irritated by this, she defenitely did not deserve any of it.

fucking kek
I wish I was reading this when this all went down

The amount of Pandora Hearts on this list always surprises me. Unrelated at this point Kaneki deserved his suffering more than that

Stop reading Re: after Cochlea. Please for your own good. You can read 125 too if you want I guess

I accidentally saw the words "pregnant Touka" while I was looking for discussions of the old chapters to laugh at, so I think I see why you're telling me this.

I actually don't dislike Touka My warning was more about the general story and the majority of the characters who aren't Tsukiyama and Urie