Andy takes charge

youtu.be/Jwqk_h0ODMg
Time stamp: 3:56:40

Andy is taking back the reign from "bitter" JF like a leader should. JF BTFO by Metokur's purple dildo dinosaur

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2018-03-26-02-28-20.png (1439x2342, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jwqk_h0ODMg?t=14198
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pizzagate is real.

OP IS A PEDOPHILE

Since OP can't timestamp
youtu.be/Jwqk_h0ODMg?t=14198

Is this modern LiveJournal drama? You guys are fags.

>lel I was just joking Andy
>SEEE HE APOLOGIZED LEAVE PAPA JF ALONE YOU PIECES OF SHIT
>no wait I actually did what I had to do
Keep digging that hole for yourself JF.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Damn I like JF can someone give me a quick rundown?

No. You lurk like the rest of us.

This shit is pure cancer, keep this trash off Sup Forums.

He's actually really socially retarded and is a creep towards women. Unlikely the retard fucking was anything crazy shady, but it's weird that he tried to impregnate her so quickly. He can't take criticism for shit and thinks he's right about everything. He is very smart but also suffers from Dunning-Kruger.

DOTR cant come soon enough

Why are they even debating I'm not going through hours of blood sports just to learn what happened.

yeah I agree JF is smart he argues the racial realism very well which is why I enjoy him.

I enjoy andy as well haha but he is kind of dumb imo

Warski Live will go back to being unstimulating drivel if JF leaves. I won’t beg Andy to give JF another chance, but without JF, Andy is nothing.
>See WarskiLive pre-JF

why the fuck does anyone even care about this shit on Sup Forums? Its just dumb e celebs with double digits iq being retarded.

Ya, a PhD neurobiologist is a double digit IQ brainlet and you’re the smart one for complaining on a Korean basket weaving website to strangers about public figures who speak politics.
>The mind of a faggot retard Nip
2 nukes wasn’t enough.

Can someone just tell me when Metokur comes on? These streams are boring as shit without him

This was bound to happen. The central problem of bloodsports is your co-host or moderator can just turn on you, hurl abuse, and run you into the ground and then just smirk and say teeehee that's just bloodsports bitch. This how you get the right to cannabalize its own and feel justified doing so.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (672x950, 74K)

Attached: 345675423435.png (740x754, 360K)

JUST

This is why you never go into business with a partner. You can ruin most friendships just by rooming together with other person. You really don't know a person until you've lived with them and are fucking yourself over horribly by getting into business partnerships.

After watching Andy and JF on the Kumite, my conclusion is 100% that Andy is a fucking pussy. Regardless of how autistic JF was acting like that, Andy is a fucking faggot. And as bad as JF was in that debate, I still think he's not as bad as Andy being a low test beta pussy now. He's a fucking pussy.

Both of them help one another. Andy is great at entertainment, JF is great at other stuff. If they want to let their egos get puffed up and act like fucking faggots, go ahead. We'll just find something else to entertain ourselves.

They overestimate how good either of them is on their own.

That said, I'll still watch JF alone over Andy alone any day of the week. Just being brutally honest. I love Andy, I think he's great, funny/cool and he is like the curator. Without him there is no life, no passion. But ultimately he's a curator, not the main attraction.

He's like David Letterman or something. JF should definitely be aware of his place in the authority though, he needs to not act like that. Again, JF is retarded and being that autistic and disrespectful is goofy.

I understand though because I am too. IDK

Yeah I think he suffers from a condition called "being French".

Has /ibs/ finally been run off Sup Forums? Good riddance to paypigs.

all the contents free dumbass