There is obvious tension and resentment from emma to David...

There is obvious tension and resentment from emma to David. I believe she actually had friends die and was there while David may not have been there and is using this to make a career. We should exploit this. Maybe she will end up saying he wasn't even there.

Attached: David Hogg.jpg (329x309, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/familyunequal/status/967604389706977281
youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU
youtu.be/NhZyKJ36Lyo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

theyre cousins

Attached: 1512612968830.jpg (723x6259, 1.55M)

*15 minutes later*
LITERALLY WHO

No one was there. Israel tipped them off

They probably dated or something and then David being a chad (he clearly is) cheated on Emma causing her to go all ape shit and full blown Lesbian. Explains her head being shaved to draw attention from David I feel.

HOGG WASN'T EVEN THERE
O
G
G

W
A
S
N
'
T

E
V
E
N

T
H
E
R
E

That's my point. Notice at recent events he tries to talk over someone with his politician sound bites and she gets visibly uncomfortable. It has happened a few times. One time he was even talking over some 8 year old kid.

I wouldn't fuck Hogg's pussy with Emma's dick

I wonder if any of them knew Zach Cruz. they never mention him

Attached: zach cruz friends.png (1008x842, 101K)

there's no way emma could take the hogg, she would need a wheelchair after

Boss Hogg was sucking black dick in his bathroom and jumped out the window leaving his lover in a lurch. Ran to the school hoping to steal coins from dead students but since too many folks were there was in a bind so he started reporting in hopes of being a faggot CNN Reporter.

This soap oprah is getting old fast

In fact its so old that it's lingering and need to be freshened up a bit for Sup Forums

David was supposed to take her social virginity and be seen as a thug when he forced the removal of her antifa flags and burned the BLM flag in front of her, as David (taken back by the nicest tasting clam in school) retorts causing a "blow up of rage" because he isn't being listened to.

She can't pay the rent on their 2 br condo all alone, and David is constantly going to the Pulse Nightclub to find other men to dance with, making her jealous.

David finds himself wandering through the crowd of bodies (still alive) and realizes that he can't save them from their ever growing problems, and he finds that if he is pulling their triggers for them, and rips his shirt off at the same time, the social homo he always was encouraged to be by La Creatura's philosophical stare, will be accepted in her color brigades...

David can't fit in with the ethnic at freaknic so he takes the stage in a day of rage

The end

I have a friend who went to douglas and he told me Emma wasn't anywhere near the shooting as it happened in the freshmen wing. Also she left school for a month when her nudes got leaked

>soap oprah

Attached: 2415A91D00000578-2875674-image-m-37_1418714757584[1].jpg (634x456, 57K)

shit post here i could use a guilty wank to the cyborg lesbian

>I believe she actually had friends die
Listen carefully you little shit, Emma is a fucking psychopath who genuinely does not give a shit whether her classmates live or die. She and her peers actively bullied the guy until he had a psychotic break and started killing people.

It's probably a little of the fact that he wasn't there, and a little jealousy that he's getting most of the limelight.

Easy... he's shilling his hardest, and won't give up the mic at the rally.

Meanwhile, the baldheaded chick whose performance art is crying for 6 minutes has 3x the number of followers.

He's about 6 months from /r9k/

i believe they both attempted to collect friends, but le bald lezzie creatura is a magnet these days.
they know names and stories, nothing more. honestly it's disgusting and exactly how highschool works.
i'd like to meet the valedictorian. i know it's not either of them.

twitter.com/familyunequal/status/967604389706977281

ARMED GOYIM ARE BAD FOR JEWS!

>She and her peers actively bullied the guy until he had a psychotic break and started killing people.
nice fictitious narrative you have there

Disco Stu and goblin girl are both annoying little shits.

wow...

what the fuck is going on here?

youtu.be/arILTu8VuYU
What are you going to do now? Seems I've cornered the kike.

he was there, once he rode his bike in...

youtu.be/NhZyKJ36Lyo

None of his friends died because he never had any.

>soap oprah
You did that on porpoise

Not saying she's a saint but Hogg is the shrewd one that will attempt to get political power. She is just a normal sjw.