What does it mean if a white girl has a black paw print tattoo on her ankle? Also general tattoo degeneracy thread

What does it mean if a white girl has a black paw print tattoo on her ankle? Also general tattoo degeneracy thread

Attached: IMG_2058.jpg (241x228, 14K)

Is the Black Panther™ Paw the new Black Spade?

>What does it mean if a white girl has a black paw print tattoo on her ankle? Also general tattoo degeneracy thread

My girlfriend of 2 years went off to Uni and she had that exact tattoo on her ankle too. She said it was in memory of a pet.

means dey a skank ass hoe nigga shieeeet lmOOO

her pet schlong from college maybe

Pretty sure it's just a tattoo to remember a dead pet.

Or it could be that you are a "lone wolf" or some gay shit like that.

Attached: 1491540519805.jpg (240x250, 5K)

It means she's a whore, fit only for pump and dump.

>current year
>believing women

I would knot worry about it user.

Is that snusmumriken?

It means she was BLACKED

Any tat is degenerate.

Beastiality. Its seriously a code tatto if its a dog pawprint. Not all of them, but a high percentage. Some more than others.
Some are just dog enthusiasts, some a wicked side (ie, my dog licks me occasionally when I'm drunk), others deranged degenerates. Be careful.

yes

Attached: 1517767933188.jpg (480x530, 17K)

the leaf knows.
and nobody is surprised of that.

it means she's in the kitten paw club

Idk how credible it is but i heard people who run drugs get pawprint tattoos. I heard this from a meth head though so its probably not true.

any tatoo on a woman is a tramp stamp

Basically this.

Probably means jack shit. Women always get shitty meme tattoos like the infinity symbol, an anchor with "never sink", paw prints, butterflies, doves, all manner of silly shit. Usually they get it to show how "spontaneous" and "individualistic" they are.

If she has a tattoo or a nose piercing she is trash.

She probably likes animals

Mumintrollen a e s t h e t i c

Clever.

It means she's into bestiality, massive red flag if it's on her thighs or anywhere close to her vag.

You racist closeted gay cunts jumping to conclusions and fucking fixated on big black cocks penetrating pristine white vaginas straight away... get your minds out of the gutter arseholes, A pawprint tatt that is visible on a woman is simply a signal to other dog lover connesurs that she too is in to doggy sex and loves getting her hole knotted by a canine lover.

Attached: B04CA4AD-FEE1-45EB-8453-4E596E882DA4.jpg (208x200, 10K)

Has sex with dogs.

Attached: 1515629293047.gif (177x150, 1.74M)

If it was a spade that means she's a coalburner, but a paw is probably harmless. You should get tested for STDs just to be safe though

what about pussy piercings?

Just asked a friend of mine, he said that it’s extremely popular on Pinterest right now and it’s meant to show love for a pet.

Attached: image.jpg (712x556, 267K)

CmonSon.png

Of course. If I wanted a quick rundown on how to spot someone with AIDs I'd ask an African or a Russian.

>Popular internet fad for 4 months
>Get mark on body that will last a lifetime or cost several hundred dollars to remove
Looks like OP's crush isn't into long-term planning

she was/is getting "doged"

She's just been spending some time on the lab

Attached: black-labs-loving-dogs.jpg (750x1085, 120K)

Tattoos in modern society means only one thing: "LOOK AT ME I'M SO SPECIAL". Looking for a faux identity.
It's similar to niggers listening to music loudly, or bug-people partying and drinking; the noise and distortion of these things are a escape from reality, that is, fear of silence. With silence, reflection & introspection come to the conscious mind. They're afraid of that, realizing that their lives are not perfect and that they need to put on the grown up pants.

I have enough with my little sister and her chokers. She looks like a blonde-wigged dog.

Attached: 1493204690029.jpg (769x960, 83K)

mk ultra programming

furfag