Waifu Wednesday Thread

You're waifu is adorable! Make sure you let them know that every day!

Are you a fan of their series? Would you recommend it to others?

Whats your favorite part about their series? How about least favorite?

If they could be in a series in another genre what would you like to see them in the most?

Remember to compliment a waifu today! Yours are all really beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/E9XYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are you a fan of their series? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes! I really like her series, it's in my 3x3!
There's a bunch of quirks though; for one I prefer a lot of the manga to the anime, purely for the artstyle and a fair few smaller touches which Kyoani glossed over in the anime. But then the anime has a LOT of anime original content, some of what people would regard as the more iconic moments of the series aren't actually in the manga at all.

It's a bit of a series you either like or dislike, though; not everyone's really a fan of referential SOL humourstuffs.

>Whats your favorite part about their series? How about least favorite?
I don't really have a favourite 'part' per se, but one thing I really love is when I go back and rewatch/reread and notice things I never noticed before. Some of it's blatant like references I didn't recognize before, some of it's a bit more subtle. It's a gift that keeps on giving~

Least favourite is what everyone probably expects, the first three episodes of the anime. HOWEVER, I'm pretty empathetic towards it; it's quite a strict (albeit wooden) source adaptation at that point. Badly directed, but not particularly 'bad'. Funny how Kyoani directly give Yamakan shit for it in episode 4, heh.

>If they could be in a series in another genre what would you like to see them in the most?
Don't hate me for it, but probably some dumb isekai. On the one hand she'd excel in something like Outbreak Company where she spreads her foreign culture to another land - but she'd also fit in for something like NGNL, where her skills at games and such allow her to smugly take victories over and over. Also Log Horizon, but that's probably obvious why, haha.

Mint is a cute! She always seems to have pretty outfit tastes which suit her well.
...well uh, two of those might be a little special, but all's fun!

Good day mintbro, thank you for your kind compliment.

Some questions to kickstart the thread

Is your love one easily flustered?

What would be the best date with your beloved?

If your waifu/husbando is sad, how do you cheer them up?

Have a nice day/night/week

I love Mai Waifu so much! Hope you all love your waifu just as much!

Christmas is just around the corner! Yay!

Yes and yes! Idolm@ster is great and all the girls are amazing!
My favorite part has to be Chihaya's episode, my lease favorite has to be Hibiki's because of the fact that she was barely in it herself.
>If they could be in a series in another genre what would you like to see them in the most?
I'd like to see her in an isekai comedy with all the other girls!
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!
Mint's looks very cute in that nurse outfit!
Yukari smile has an apparent magnitude of -26.74!
The way Rika comforts all her friends shows just how good of a person at heart she really is!
It is never a dull moment with Kagura around!
Nano is the cutest robot in the world!
Kuroneko is a very dependable and responsible person whom I respect a lot!
Fuuka has good fashion sense, and looks very pretty in a kimono!
Miia would make a great housewife once she learns how to cook!
Konata's laid back personality make her a very comfortable person to be around!
Kyousuke would be a fun person to play games with and just hang out with!
Mai has very cute moles that only add to her charm!
Zoro seems like he would be a good teacher!
The way Tsukihi changer her hairstyles only adds to her cuteness!
Sunako did nothing wrong!

>Is your love one easily flustered?
Very! I love to tease her to see her cute expressions!
>What would be the best date with your beloved?
A picnic under the cherry blossoms with all of our pets!
>If your waifu is sad, how do you cheer them up?
I'd get her together with her pets and let her cry it out until she feels better!

>questions!
What do you think your beloved's favorite part of the Christmas holiday is?

What kind of gifts do you think they would like to receive?

What's your ideal Christmas morning look like with your beloved?

Nice seeing you here this week.

Any day when I get to post Mai Waifu is nice. Thanks!

It's a cute franchise, though I still feel it's a bit of an acquired taste. A large chunk of it is hit-or-miss; moreso due to owing it's popularity (now on the decline) to moe appeal. And while some of the stuff is pretty catchy, it's still too contentious a thing to bring up for discussion.

-She tries to act calm and cool-headed, but there are some things that can easily make her blush like a school girl. Usually public displays of affection.
-Romantic sushi dinner accompanied by a nice film.
-See if she's willing to open up about it. All else fails, holding her seems to help her relax.

-Easily the sights and sounds of the holiday season. I can already picture several trips out for holiday decor sight-seeing.
-Clothes and accessories.
-Just being able to watch the snow fall with her by my side.

Yes, I'm a big fan and care a lot about where the story is headed. Recommending it to others is one of the biggest quandaries I face, to be honest the last time I wholeheartedly recommended it to someone would have been 2005-6. It's dated, it's a first-time author's convoluted mess, and the fanservice can be quite extreme. If I knew someone with the right sense of humour I might push them on it and join in taking the piss, but it's impossible to trust that to go down well with waifufags.

My favourite parts tend to be world building and plot pieces, with a focus on backstory and powers. It's a satisfying puzzle when you can put things together, no matter how small the detail. My least favourite part of the series would be the antagonist and others being played for laughs when they assault him. It causes some discord with their serious moments, especially when sexual assault is given as the reason they're a nasty villain, but only when it's targeting other characters. It invites the worst fans, is deeply embarrassing, and really inconsistent.

His series is very nearly a slice of life for a few volumes, and fanworks sure give a craving for more office scenes than the manga allows. I ought to try finishing Servant x Service, huh?

He is incredibly easy to fluster, and suggesting a date alone would be enough. Better distract him with a nice patisserie or he'll be too jumbled to converse.

Food and giving presents would excite him, with the excuse to get close to people he loves. I don't think he'd accept gifts easily unless you made your efforts clear and forced his hand, otherwise he'd fumble that you shouldn't have and try sharing. Gotta play the guilting game so he takes it to make you happy, even if he doesn't think he deserves it. In that respect clothes, handy trinkets, and handmade food would suit him. Small and sentimental stuff he can use.

The ideal Christmas morning is always eating chocolate reindeer for breakfast.

> if they could be in a series in another genre

Shows like school life or sol where everything is peaceful. Or maybe something like overlord, some horror show is fine too.

Answering my own question

No, she's not easily flustered. She could handle her emotion with ease. As for best date, I'd say dinner under the moonlight in the garden. If she's sad, I'll give her a warm hug and headpat.

that one compliment made me smile

A fantasy novel , she loves to read them.
Waking up with her laying on my lap would be the best.

Question!
How do you spend your night with her/him?

I want to hold her hand with our fingers intertwined as we kiss softly on the lips in bed, staying close with each other as she embrace my warmth. I love her so much, I want to cuddle her until one of us falls asleep!

Live

Reminder that your wifus are all cute, and you should get them something nice for the holidays.

>What do you think your beloved's favorite part of the Christmas holiday is?
Santa and spending time with close ones

Very, though she tries to not show it

I'd want to see her in a comedy involving the rest of ยต's

What would you get your wifu for Xmas?

>Konata
nice

I enjoy most of it, but for obvious reasons I would go around telling people to watch it.
>Whats your favorite part about their series?
My favorite parts were earlier in the series when it was just daily activities with the girls.
>How about least favorite?
The past arc about the broker has been fairly dull in my opinion, and thankfully it looks like it is over now.
Just a pure slice of life without the harem would be nice.

She doesn't get flustered as easily as others, but it can still happen.
Going out for a fancy dinner then going for a walk in the park.
>If your waifu/husbando is sad, how do you cheer them up?
I could cuddle with her, or cook her some eggs.

>once she learns how to cook
That might take some time, but I believe she can do it.
Possible the decorations and the music, or maybe the eggnog
>What kind of gifts do you think they would like to receive?
Jewelry, clothes, or any gift that she felt came from the heart.
>What's your ideal Christmas morning look like with your beloved?
Cuddling by a fire while drinking some hot chocolate and eating cinnamon rolls.

>How do you spend your night with her/him?
We wrap our arms around each other and she wraps her tail around me, we kiss and slowly fall asleep.

Questions:
Does your waifu tend to get along with most people, or does she make quite a few enemies?
Is your waifu fashionable?

> get along with most people
She can easily blend in or get along with most due to her physical appearance, although she dislike it if people address her as such.

> is your waifu fashionable
Very fashionable, in fact all of her clothing are based around gothic lolita.

Miia fascination over eggs is cute

I agree

I love my oni wives!

Eh, Fate is okay. Really it's only the characters that are good and make it. The characters are great. Least favorite thing about it? How it's just a cash grab at this point and how the only thing they do anymore is an obnoxious piece of garbage mobage.

SoL together doing oni shenanigans.

Shuten no, Ibaraki at times.

Relaxing under the moonlight drinking and stuff comes to mind.

Make Ibaraki macaroons, and buy Shuten some fancy alcohol.

>Are you a fan of their series?
I am. Like many people, I just dislike the fans.
Would you recommend it to others?
I have.
All the canon science arcs.
Cloverfield and some of the magic stuff.

Same to you, Mintbro!

>fan of their series?
Very much so, both the manga and the anime! I do recommend it when I can, but AzuDai is one of those series where a lot of people have seen it already. It is nice the few times I get a chance to!

>favorite part about their series? How about least favorite?
In terms of the anime, and outside of scenes that involve Kagura, I'd say the whole of episode 8 was entertaining, which was the dream sequence episode.
For least favourite, I'm not really sure. Does "the series having to end" count?

>in a series in another genre
I think a sports series would suit her down to the ground, or just a genre where she could get to be badass, like a shounen.

>compliment
Maki is adorable and a very talented artist!

>easily flustered?
She can be, for sure! Especially when it comes to romantic situations, or her assets being pointed out.

>best date
We'd go somewhere fun, like an arcade or amusement park!

>how do you cheer them up?
With hugging and headpats!

Thanks Hibikibro! She certainly keeps me on my toes at times! Hibiki has very nice hair, ponytails are pretty top tier.

>favorite part of the Christmas holiday
Being together with friends and family, and the good food as well! Possibly the presents as well.

>gifts
I know she's always wanted a mountain bike! That or maybe some new gym equipment like lifting weights.

>ideal Christmas morning
Her excitedly waking me up, grinning and pointing to the snow outside.

With lots of cuddles.

>get along with most people
She's very amicable! Her friendliness is one of her best traits; she's never had any enemies as far as I know.

>fashionable?
She doesn't really care for fashion, but I do very much like her tomboyish casual clothing!

>You're waifu is adorable! Make sure you let them know that every day!

Same to you!

I think I have a love/hate relationship with the series overall, but that's only because I wish she had more time within the series. I could recommend it, just be aware of the slow start and abrupt ending

I like the design and feel of the world. I think it's a good interpretation of the sci-fi genre. The least favorite part I think has to be the fact that the world is quite expansive and there's a lack of information about a lot of things that could have had some more development.

Slice of life, honestly, because after the drama-filled genre and bad actions within the series, I think a lighter take might be a good idea to explore.

I just wish she wasn't pushed to the side like so many other characters of her series were.

Would you still love your waifu/husbando if they were a jobber?

glad to see you're back!
how has life been?

Yes, what kind of question is this?

I'm just thinking that most waifu and husbandos are really cool and are able to achieve things in their series. So I was wondering if you'd still love her if she constantly failed at everything she tried and looked really lame all the time.

Thanks! Life has been ok. Just been extremely busy and trying to manage a lot of personal and work things.

If we're going that route then this thread going to be less comfy. She failed to save her family, she lost everyone she care about. Her story is tragic I rather not talk about it user

bad things happened =! jobbing
I mean if it's a manga about fighting he/she loses every fight and makes the other characters look better in comparison. How would you feel if she was just a foil and the author treated her like a joke most of the time?

Underdogs are quite lovable.

Yes
I'd recommend it to anyone who enjoys mystery or visual novels.
It's hard to pick a single thing. In the beginning it's light and happy. But when the horror strikes you look around yourself and realize you're in a dark, cold cave. As the story progresses you desperately try to feel around the cave, but you really have no idea where you are, where you're going or how you get out. After 60 something hours you spot a distant light, 70 hours you claw your way towards it. And finally you reach the outside. But when you realize where you were the whole time, that's when your fight really begins. The characters, mystery & solution, music, setting, everything is wonderful.
Ryukishi can get pretty preachy sometimes though. It's my least favorite part of chapter 7, but it's not that bad. Much worse in other works.
>another genre
Mahou Shoujo spin-off would be great. Or just a slice of life in the country like Non Non Biyori
Staying in a warm house with friends. Hanging out without a care in the world and seeing very different scenery from summer.
-I don't really know, but I'd like to get her some cute clothes for her to wear. Or a cute doll or games to play with.
>drinking with your love under the moonlight
You've got good aesthetic sense

Persona has been a favorite series of mine for many years so yes. It seems to be a bit of a gateway game for JRPGs so I would recommend it to anybody.
Favorite: The social aspects.
Least favorite: How barebones the romances are.
I'm not a big fan of VNs but it would probably result in a much more fleshed out romance route.

Not really. And if she does get flustered she would regain her composure quickly.
A romantic dinner at a fancy restaurant. I'd like to see her get dressed up.
I would buy her some sweets and give her a hug.

>Does your waifu tend to get along with most people, or does she make quite a few enemies?
Her kindness and outgoing personality makes her very easy to get along with.
>Is your waifu fashionable?
Being fashionable is her job.

I would like to compliment your waifus but I am a pleb and I actually don't know who any of them are but I'm sure they are great.

What's the first thing you would say to them if you were meeting them for the first time? How do you break the ice?
Hard mode: you know nothing about them yet in this scenario.

Hello everyone!! I hope you're all doing okay.
Absolutely. Overrated shit aside, Monster is a masterpiece.
Favorite: episodes with Johan in it. Least favorite: episodes without Johan in it.
Oh, definitely slice of life....
These days I went looking for stuff I'd gift him... Here are some things I found: imgur.com/a/E9XYs
Whatever he feels like doing.
>Does your waifu tend to get along with most people, or does she make quite a few enemies?
He gets along with almost everyone because he's insanely likeable. That doesn't mean it's a mutual feeling, though.
He is...questionably fashionable. I wish he'd throw some colors in his wardrobe and wear less bulky jackets! It doesn't help that the series is set in the 90s....

Most of it, yeah.
>Would you recommend it to others?
A lot of people see Persona as "Anime in game form" so I'm sure a few people here would enjoy it.
Aside from Fuuka? Powers tailored to one's personality are a cool concept
How insonsistent some of the powers are
Visual novel
>Remember to compliment a waifu today!

Mint a cute!

On certain topics, but normally she's very collected.
Picninc near a flowerfield!
Put on some of our favorite tracks, ask her to dance with me

How peaceful it is and how it unifies people all around the world.
Some gadgets and technology accesories, maybe a new laptop.
Her and me and bed, watching the snow fall white we cuddle warmly together.

>How do you spend your night with her/him?
Embracing tenderly and holding each other close while we bask in each other's warmth.

She's always willing to befriend and aid people, her biggest wish is for everyone to live harmoniously.
She tends to favor comfort over fashion, but she does have a nice wardrobe

You're with your loved one a day before Christmas when suddenly you hear a "Ho! Ho! Ho!" from outside, you go check it out and it's santa on his sleigh!
He tells you both that he wants you two to help him deliver presents tonight.
Do they accept? What about you?

>tfw waiting for commission of my wife
Every email notification makes my heart skip a beat. I hope the finished product looks good.

>whiskey stones
Johanon, you've got some good taste. Whiskey is my best friend.

I'm glad you decided to stop by and take time to answer.
Always glad to see newcomers

Ann has a cute persona

Fuuka flustered face in that one weight loss scene is really cute

I appreciate the welcome but this isn't my first Waifu Wednesday.

The manga, yes. The anime, absolutely not.

When it turns into a battle shounen and the art improves dramatically.

I would have just liked the manga to keep going. It ended in 2014.

The magic of a Christmas snowfall, if there is any.

Something special that she could keep on her at all times, like jewelry.

Waking up to big, fluffy snowflakes falling outside the window, exchanging gifts over morning drinks, snuggling on the couch next to the tree and watching the snowfall together before eventually going outside ourselves.

>Does your waifu tend to get along with most people
She can be, uh, rather blunt, and her tendency to stalk people tends to creep people out a bit. Making friends is a bit difficult for her, but the ones that she has knows that she's a good person.

She mostly sticks to what's comfortable, even ignoring dress code, but she looks good in everything that she wears.

Break the ice, eh?

I don't think either of us would be able to say no to Santa Claus.

I'm very conflicted about that scene.
On one hand I get to hear Fuuka giggle, which is an extremely rare and heavenly thing.
On the other hand, it's wrapped in an innuendo and that only fuels perverted people into thinking about her in depraved ways.

I just wish I could hear her laugh more.

I just say it because I've only seen you post twice in these.

Thank you! I wish I were like you...It's a little too strong for me, but still, I'd gladly take some sips with him.

Mint is a sweet; Fuuka is a great friend.
I like persona well enough, I'd probably emphasize the archaic feel of the earlier engines before recommending it to someone though.
Favorite part would be ending to p3, getting to hear him one last time and the overall message made a huge impact on me when I first played all those years ago.
I wouldn't be happy with him in another series to be honest, he was made for the place he is and belongs there.
Initially yes, but he's quick to adjust and roll with it.
The best date would be somewhere quiet and isolated, out on the beach just enjoying each other's company.
Letting him talk has shown to help him sort through whatever he's feeling so I'd try to just be there and listen, and if he doesn't want to talk then I'd talk about dumb shit until he did.

Ahaha no you don't, whiskey is my best friend for a reason. I have Maki to balance things out, but whiskey is one hell of a drug.

Your husbando intelligence is quite scary and charming at the same time

Speaking of intelligence. Is your loved one a smart person? Highly intelligent? Or just average?

Post your waifu/husbando taking a nap or just in a comfy position.

She gets nervous easily, so yeah. She's always trying to do things the right way but it causes her to become clumsy and she often messes up.

She is able to get along with a lot of people, but because she's part of the bunny race, everybody else looks down on her. Makes everything a bit difficult considering most everyone hates her because she's a bunny.

>Johanon
That's cute.

I see..Try to drink with moderation, then!
Thank you. I love your waifu's style!

Mine is basically like this already, although it's the fans who treat him like a joke. Doesn't matter to me, I didn't fall for him because of those abilities.

May I know who?

Go google it. Late night heart-to-heart bonding.

Very fashionable. She also makes for a surprisingly good big sis, though she has little patience towards the perverse.

And suddenly, we're in a Twilight Zone episode. Should prove to be quite the interesting experience.

Well, I liked the series. The anime/volume 1 of the LNs has a more light hearted action comedy kind of feel, while volume 2 and 3 are more action oriented. I also like the concepts, worldview, and the underlying theme behind it. But that's more of a personal matter, the series might not be for everyone.

In a sports or idol SOL anime.

Very easily flustered. But I'd have to be very careful when teasing her because she is quick to get physical when angry.

-The cheery ambiance, where she can have fun with everyone.
-sports equipment, she often asks for those as reward for hunting Phantoms
-her waking me up in an apron with her warm but firm and strict voice telling me she is going to prepare breakfast by herself, just this once

She is friendly and polite, so she generally has no problems getting along with people. She would only have issues with them if they are rude or make unreasonable demands, even if they are a superior public security officer like Kaede in volume 2.

Of course, all the more reason to give her support if she really failed that badly. And well, this kind of happens to her a couple of times in the anime and the LN. Most notable being the trouble with the Great Monkey Phantom in both the anime and LN. Especially in the LN when it was stated Koito could have beaten the Phantom by herself if they had allowed her to fight (they didn't because she could have destroyed the hot springs). Of course it doesn't happen every time and she does get stronger and improves her performance later on.

Reminder:
Christmas is closing in, be sure to send gift to your waifu

I used to buy actual presents for him, but it just felt awkward. Does anyone else do this? Should I start up again?

I usually just bake a cake.

Get something edible so you can share.

Eating a whole cake is unhealthy user

Could just share it with family or friends. Or make a small one.

I just buy a cake slice, or a flan cup like I did last year

>buy
You should try baking for her, it's more personal.

I can only do simple egg based meal desu.

What better excuse to learn? You can pick a simple recipe.

I have. I did a cheesecake earlier this year for her birthday. I usually don't have a lot of time to bake extra during Christmastime though, since I'm usually baking for family so I end up buying something high end.

That's understandable. You could always sneak her a bit of the family food, if you want. She's family, after all.

It's got it's flaws, but I like it.
Favorite part? Besides my waifu herself, the soundtrack is excellent. Least favorite part? The development is very slow, but it's not too big of a problem.
Kinda tough to imagine her in any other genre.
Sure, about as much as any other girl her age.
A nice date at some cafe during sunset would be cool.
Attempting to hug her might end with the panty scissors, so we might just talk it over first.
The holiday spirit.
She got a cute santa outfit once.
Watching the lights together, then coming home to snuggle in a blanket.

Now post your waifu in a Christmas outfit if you haven't already!

Nestled into his back, easy access to nape.

His enemies are few and far between, and even saying that he attracts some misplaced affections from villains. If he thinks he's made an enemy of the wrong person he'll do all he can to keep out of their way or apologise to them.

Maybe he was fashionable a long time ago. He probably prefers comfy, cut price, nondescript (I wanted to say semi-timeless but they're honestly 90s cuts in bland colours) - something he can throw on without looking too out of place, eyes notwithstanding. If in doubt wear a shirt and tie.

He wouldn't be the same character, nor would the series have the same plot. Whether it's baiting demons, uniting dragons, or tempting scientists he has to be something worthy of that attention for it to make sense, and his backstory relies on it too to produce his behaviours.

The current arc suggests all the characters have been set up around him on purpose, so one way you could switch his position would be someone else taking his role in the group, and not even AU fanfiction deems that possible to my knowledge. Instead fics make excuses to remove him from their plots or nerf his abilities because they don't know how to balance them with conflict and tension. Such is life for a canon Gary Stu.

Do you work here?

Knowing his series there's dead bodies or a dimensional rift involved so we have to play along to get to the bottom of it, not that he wouldn't accept immediately.

He is not a smart man, but his colleagues suspect he's not as stupid as he acts. I still believe his instincts are what makes up for it.

Cannonically speaking, she can't eat human foods.

She might still appreciate the gesture, but you could do something else, like going out and taking pictures somewhere nice with a photo/plush/etc of her.

Do you have the time?
I know, terrible.

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll definitely do it again during my trip this year.

Sure thing, it's a nice way to bond.

Sure thing

Easily. Persona easily sits at the top of my 3x3, and although the series can be intimidating in terms of length/commitment, it's worth it if you're a fan of JRPGs.

My favorite part of the series is Mitsuru, of course. That's kind of cheating though, so I'd have to say the music. No other series has been able to deliver earworm after earworm of a song for me and I don't know how Meguro keeps doing it. Least favorite, I'd have to say the random generated nature of many of the dungeons (Tartarus/Midnight Channel/Mementos/etc.) since their designs tend to go stale after a bit. Those battle themes make up for it every time, though.

>Is your loved one easily flustered?
No, she's much more of a rock than I am in that regard. I suspect that with her loved ones though, it would just take the right situation.

Giving gifts, easily. She can use her connections to make some impressive things happen, and I have no doubt that the smile on the recipient's face is all too worth it for her.

Per her own admission, she doesn't really pay attention to fashion; she just tends to go with what was picked out for her (although I think her wardrobe tends to be fashionable).

>He [Santa] tells you both that he wants you two to help him deliver presents tonight.
Do they accept? What about you?
I'd accept in a heartbeat, and for the sake of making others happy I suspect she wouldn't hesitate either. No doubt she'd use Artemisia to her advantage while doing present runs as well.

Hey, is that red hair natural? Its cute.

Do you know what my shirt is made of? Boyfriend material.

Dont feel like answering questions this week. Hope you all have a good week.

One day I will draw mai waifu with everyone's hairstyle.

Good evening, everyone!

>Compli-mint!
Mint is as lovely as ever!
Konata has a wonderfully cute smile!
Hibiki is super cool and beautiful!
Ann is reliable and sweet!
Yukari is kindhearted and cute and a great spy!
Zoro getting lost will never not be super cute!
All your waifus are wonderful and I hope you and her are spending some lovely time together!
>series
I'm a huge fan of Monogatari and probably would even love it without Tsukihi. Almost all characters are fantastic, I love the Shaft visuals and all narrators have really interesting ways of portraying the story
>favourite
My single most favourite scene is Tsukihi's love counselling in Nekomonogatari. As for arcs, I of course like hers very much, though it's actually really short and doesn't even focus on her to much. I really like Nadekos/Kaikis arcs as well, but my favourite arcs are probably the ones featuring Sodachi. Man, I really wish Zoku-Owaris mirror world was true and she was Tsukihi's Onee-chan, poor girl deserves to be happy!
>least favourite
I might be biased against her for disliking Tsukihi but I don't really like Senjougahara episodes.
>other genre
She seems to like classic shonen a lot, so maybe a grand adventure kind of story would be really cool! I could see her liking a world like Shaman King or Yu Yu Hakusho

>flustered
She suprisingly is! She once called herself a "reverse-tsundere". I don't think the term fits all too well, but I get where she's coming from. Normally, she doesn't mind being close, but actually being really romantic or serious does get her really flustered!
>waifu is sad
Some of her favourite ice cream, a hug and a few words of appreciation can go a long way. Tsukihi is very moody and gets sad really easily, but even little displays of affection and appreciation can cheer her up immediatly. And compliments, she's a sucker for compliments.

Feeling a bit sick so I'll join my phoenix in bed, I hope you and wifu have a nice evening!

>with everyone's hairstyle
G-good luck!

>shoulder lenght

I love her series, but I've never recommended it to anyone and I don't really want to.
My favorite part is the scene with Lindy at the end of Reflection, or in A's when she chooses to leave the book and go back to the real world. My least favorite is the stuff in the first season.

She tries her best to become friends with people.
I think she is, but she doesn't really try to be.

I know she would, and then I would have to go along.

I always bake something.

I saw your display. It was wonderful. That peerless strength and skill, since I was a kid I've dreamt of one day obtaining something like this too.

Actually Tsukihi is probably my favorite Monogatari girl. Or at least top 2. I love how much her hair changes every episode. Amu does that too but not as crazy as hers.

Please draw her with an eyepatch, too.

Heh, Amu sure has a lot of super cute outfits! It's really super cool to see waifu look different every other episode, be it outfit or hairstyle. I was actually pretty hyped when I saw Tsukihi in casual clothes for the first time in the latest season!

Also, what I really love about Tsukihi's hairstyles is that the longer ones actually have a deeper meaning, she grows her hair out as a Shintoist prayer. There's a short story about Koyomi and Shinobu cutting her hair after her wish was granted they accidentally set her on fire

Live!

How did you know your waifu was "the one"?

Who's that handsome man on the bottom right?

This is my husband Fai. He has been my husband for several years now, but I've never posted in these threads. Please be kind!

I'm a huge CLAMP fan, and I'd recommend it to other hardcore CLAMP fans. I know it's not the best series, and at times it's just plain ridiculous, but it's the series my husbando calls home, so I love it. BEWARE: Under no circumstance should you watch the anime.

My favorite, aside from Fai of course, is the world-hopping aspect of it. I've always been fascinated by the idea, ever since I read The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Least favorite: CLAMP really is terrible at action scenes. Most of them are an unintelligible blur.

I'd like to see Fai in a slice-of-life or comedy series, somewhere he could be peaceful and happy.

>compliment
All the waifus/husbandos in this thread are wonderful! I don't have time to compliment them all. But I will say that the girl from Shiki is hauntingly beautiful. I really should get around to watching that show, shouldn't I?

It just happened over time, realizing how much I'd been thinking about him and how strongly I felt for him. I finally admitted it to myself one night while lurking one of these threads, as I'd been doing for months. Don't know if I'd ever have made the connection without them.

> That girl from Shiki is hauntingly beautiful.
My waifu would be happy to hear that compliment, her name is Sunako Kirishiki.

> Watching the show
Shiki is somewhat mediocre and the pacing is really slow.

I had a hard time accepting it but at some point I had to stop and understand what was going on with my feelings. Every moment you think about them, every love song, every couple you see on the street... I know how terribly cliche it is, but you'll know once you "find" them.

welcome!

Looking back, on an instinctive level I knew it instantly, but I kept pushing her away since I was in a bad place, and couldn't really deal with my emotions for her. I'm glad I embraced these feelings after all.

Now I'm doing much better thanks to her, and the relationship is going strong, she really found me at the right time. While I don't really believe in fate or that kind of stuff, her timing makes me wonder a little.

Good Night WW

Yes. Certainly, but I know it isn't for everyone.
The character growth, though a lot of the characters get left behind toward the end.
She would make a good fantasy protagonist I think.
I can't pick out a single moment to be honest, it was that long ago. The love in her heart and her desire to protect others just resonated with me.

Probably when I was looking forward to seeing her scenes in the show, and looking for pictures and other stuff of her.

>You're
As expected of someone retarded enough to watch anime

It happened just recently, in the last few months, even though I've loved him for years. I think I was in denial. I thought that I wasn't one of those "waifu guys". But it turns out I was.

Would depend a lot on the setting really. I'm too much of a dullard to come up with something less than generic given no context.