This loser from Facebook got btfo by singapore

youtube.com/watch?v=uxySD4rKuvw

Attached: NP_20180323_BYFACEBOOK230INV_3857158.jpg (450x300, 21K)

Based Signapore

that is one faggy looking dude. I swear bald dudes are 100x worse than short manlets. Bald is not beautiful it is a fucking disaster if it happens before age 90 and baldfags need to just shut up and live the lives of the pussies they are.

wtf i hate moby now???

> Guy's a dbag because..
Lawyers are lawyers..

was there ever a reason not to hate Moby?

i watched that for 4.5 minutes and he never explains what the F means for FACEBOOK
gay video

depends on the man

Attached: images.jpg (310x163, 6K)

his innovative and genre-defining productions?

lmao the chairman trying not to laugh at this asshole
the arrogance of that facebook rep thinking he can dictate to their government. Singapore is a sovereign nation you ass

Don't make me derail this thread to support my balding brethren. Don't make me be a bad guy

holy fuck did that faggy lawyer get beat the fuck down. I bet his ass is still hurting from the elephant dick they shoved up his anus.

Attached: od40sut03t.jpg (480x400, 55K)

Look I hate the guy as much as anyone out there.

But he can make good fucking music. Especially ambient stuff.

This is a good BTFO.
That bald asshole represents the attitudes of the modern day corporations really well. They've grown tremendously powerful and they feel they can talk down anybody, including the government (which they often successfully do). We still have time to put down the cancer that is the corporate form of business, or they will just be more emboldened to keep behaving like that because they know nobody will put a stop to them.

Attached: 12312312412.jpg (1541x1009, 487K)

Dude looks like based Don West's illegitimate soyboy son.

>Bald
S'Pore's benevolent technocratic dictatorship seems pretty based. Well spoke intelligent parliamentarians, blowing out bald cunt.

WHAT THE FUCK thats clearly not moby, jesus fuck you people are stupid...

>tfw you witness an absolutely savage shaming of some corporate lawyer

Attached: 1433730130024.gif (219x186, 1.76M)

>technocratic dictatorship

Its a parliamentary dictatorship with a dynastic head of state.

>parliamentary dictatorship with a dynastic head of state

Attached: 1488010227171.jpg (480x390, 55K)

This whole Facebook scandal with Cambridge Analytica is a Jewish farce. The only reason this is a big deal is because the data was used to create ad campaigns for Donald Trump, and liberals are outraged about this. All other social media also sells your data to third parties as well, even as we speak. It's interesting how the Jews will even throw (((Zuckerberg's))) Facebook under the bus just to attack the Aryan race, even though Trump is just a civic nationalist neocon. Facebook and all other social media have always sold your data to third parties, this time is no different. Make no mistake, this is just another global Jewish/non-White/liberal assault on the Aryan race.

If only they had caned him afterwards

Am I nazbol yet pol-kun? ~uguu~

Attached: 1494988489879.png (900x900, 720K)

Will you be the first country to let AI rule your government?

No.

lol no. It'll always be someone from the Lee family. Thats just how it is.