WW3 IMMINENT

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC

Attached: WW3.png (506x432, 106K)

FINLAND AND ESTONIA DID IT TOO!

Narva about to be Crimea'd!

Attached: 1471791635772.jpg (500x500, 77K)

No turkey, maybe I’m missing something but really boggles the mind

Attached: 263768A1-F2A1-4330-A0F9-B2392C6ACA1C.jpg (206x245, 5K)

I loved it when all our allies backed the US when we announced we would move our embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.

Attached: 1520981875048.gif (300x169, 340K)

Not Happening

Attached: neyt.jpg (800x450, 89K)

Hot. Is there more?

4D chess. Similar to firing Comey causing liberals calling for Comey to be fired to suddenlysupport Comey, war with Russians will cause liberals to support Russia again.

All of our governments sound like mom.

Oh good, most of East Asia is absent, this will bode well

Australia also expelled spies but not on that list but that is expected of such a fine crew they got going there in white house right? Trump secret calls getting leaked all the time word for word and they can’t even get an official coordinated response to russian poisoning allegation list right.

Attached: 340AFAE4-57A4-4E39-8830-12E0C8B290CB.jpg (650x366, 37K)

I hope most russians realize a lot of us know our western governments are retarded and we don't support their psychopathic war agenda.

nothing happening. nothing ever happens.

Italy wtf are you doing.

REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE REJOICE

Attached: il_570xN.1293766574_2iha.jpg (570x571, 70K)

Turkey-Iran-Russia Axis imminent

Only Soome-Viro incest lewd I have.

Attached: 1471791601599.png (953x573, 19K)

Right

> To remind the dumb niggers on this board, virtually (((ally))) supported this

HOW MANY SKYKANGZ WE AT?

Attached: 1521729454219.jpg (912x606, 211K)

Chekt. China too?

How do we know they were Russian Intelligence, and how long have we known?

No worries, Dutch military couldn't hit a mountain with a comet.

They warned us Drumpf would start WW3

Attached: World-War-3.jpg (1024x768, 130K)

Another false flag by the jew to thrust us into war.

My body is ready.

Attached: Bomb.webm (720x404, 2.15M)

remember when we thought trump wouldn't go along with the russia scam? good times

oy vey its fucking nothing goy

Is the UK gassing legit or is this Iran War 2.0?

Well, they
kinda
sort of
actually
did...

Attached: 1486683949852.png (519x903, 424K)

Absolutely pathetic. Just how easy it is to set up false flags ops. Why do americans even pretend? Why not just say "fuck russia" and impose whatever sanctions they want instead?

>if the joos and their puppet amerifats try to take over jerusalem they will risk all the muslim nations uniting and then it is game over for the kafirs

The thing is the confrontation with putin has been inevitable. Trump is at least taking a measured approach, as opposed to HRC who would have just gone straight to 'able archer'.

back when that russian jet got shot down over turkish airspace the turks immediately pleaded with russia "we didnt do it we swear" to which putin replied "It's ok we know exactly who did it".

I have a feeling Turkey will hold a bit of an alliance with Russia.

Because they always intended on it happening. Had hillary won we would already have seen cities flattened.

Its amazing how jelly I can get over a crudely drawling of a situation I want to be a part of.

We know its the same here

ALL OF THEM!!!!1!

Attached: 1521225825800.jpg (750x721, 29K)

Great! Our based overloads have spoken. Fuck proofs. WW3!

>at least he's not hillary!
fuck off

Don’t see China on that list...

Digits confirm.

Attached: 1521932040367.jpg (199x249, 10K)

About fucking time I’ve been waiting since pic related.

I’m getting old you niggers where is my war

I believe so to.
Late sprping 2017 I suppose was the timeframe in which the bombs were supposed so start flying.
Also I do believe that they carefully orchestrated the picturesque assassination of Andrei Karlov in Ankara which history book were supposed to point to as the "starting point of it all."

Tfw no pic

Attached: FCB3B78A-E25F-4BB3-A1A6-70465DDBB0FE.png (800x565, 459K)

Wont do shit faggot, Russia are a bunch of pussies who can only do online warfare. Theres no collusion between drumpf and these slavic subhumans either, i dont know how this will play out in our country among our parties, but as for russia, they aint gonna do shit

Jesus Christ, /ptg/ is delusional af.

Attached: 1514532738009.png (866x900, 94K)

oh nice we didn't expel any.

>Implying that's not the real reason why we got him elected

Attached: 1441834757598.jpg (444x444, 48K)

True, that pinko Bernie would have surrendered already.

Cold War all over again. As in, months and months of pants-shitting fearmongering that will amount to nothing at the end of the day.

In that context, that statement actually holds some weight.

good, let it end

Would rather die in nuclear fire, tbqhwyfam

Not happening because Putin isn't a complete retard.

he's accomplishing the Dem agenda faster than the Dems did under Obonga
>5D chess!

We are being dragged into something horrible.

Everyone wants to be part of the Estonian-Finnish incest.

Attached: SoomeViroKhanate.jpg (1024x683, 120K)

Only an atheist would be afraid of the bomb.

Anyone in their right mind (which clearly is not on Sup Forums) is afraid of the bomb.

Panic? Where the fuck do you think you are, faggot?

Sup Forums is still legal in the UK?

Yeah, I mean who doesn't love dying and shit, right?

The bomb is merely a new beginning of an eternal life.

this is surprisingly nostalgic, and strangely hot.

I'm behind 6 proxies and using a UK flag to shit post
But seriously, who's not excited for the upcoming mass extinction event?

I'd rather this new beginning came to me peacefully though.

Russia is the next Germany.

(((they))) are sicking all the countries on Russia.

Actually they sound like delusional Satan worshippers, but whatever

>Have perfect boogeyman you can blame all your domestic problems on
>Start a war with him
why would either side do this?

>SKYKANGZ

Black Jesus?

IM READY LETS DO THIS

Attached: 1520197634460.gif (840x488, 511K)

Reminder that Russia uncucked itself and kicked out Rothschild scum

Now they must be taught a lesson

Dude, it would be literally over in a flash. Totally painless.
If you grow to be old, you'll more than likely languish in pain on your death bed for months or even years.

>Flags listed alphabetically

>United Kingdom
>Ukraine
>Unites States of America

Let's say the chemical attack wasn't a false flag, then what? This response is pretty light considering that was a full on act of war

Attached: IMG_20180326_0504451.jpg (1703x2250, 941K)

Oh, but Trump is surely colluding with Russia. I'd LOVE to see how they try to spin this into their narrative.

4D Treason

Who even gives a fuck anymore? Israel first.

My boomer father in law, has been arguing with me nonstop the last year about "Trump / Russia". Yesterday I had lunch with him after Church. He starts talking about the Stormy interview and my wife asks, "So did Trump collude with Russia?"
>Of course he didn't.
I fucking hate the media so god damn much. He's a slave to talmud vision.

fuck off ya chink

russia wont launch just as america wont launch. both have been told to play nice by soem one higher than any world leader. failure to follow orders results in your nations anal rape and all your major weapon systems failing

this has been demonstrated to america and russia at different times. with russia their nukes 2 failed to detonate after being launched. russia claims they werent armed but they were. with america their ships which america cant seem to drive worth a shit

this will be taken to the telecom and electrical grid level level as well so do as your told or go back to the stone age with no tv or interwebs

If you don't want to die you're on the wrong board.

>Being this delusional with reddit spacing.
First, you have to go back.
Second, it's actually MAD keeping the world in balance. Stop being a homo and become anhero.

Yeah closing embassies is gonna trigger ww3 lmfao. Remember when that t*rk straight up shot and killed a Russian diplomat during a press conference and putin said "we gonna get serious n shiet towards turkey".

Putins ultimately a cuck OP. Dude sucks roach dick after losing diplomats and opens mosques.

Attached: pepe nope.jpg (575x556, 33K)

WW3 as a subject title for threads should be a 2 day ban. Fucking 4 of them on the front page.

Putin is nothing more, but a stupid worthless cuck who only cares about living rich life, he won't do shit against Europe and USA, because his friends' children are in there and they themselves have properties in European countries.

Indeed. Are we supposed to believe that the Russians were setting up little satellite FSB offices all over the place, and we just let it happen?

kek seriously

He's the best you'll ever get.
The rest of potential leaders are drunkards, weaklings and puppets.

Good for Georgia, great experience for their military, I'm sure the frozen conflict will be resolved somehow eventually.

all our security apparatus is diversity hires so

>closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle
Closed the consulate furthest from DC in the contiguous states

Good thing we won't be part of it :^) good luck guys

>Putin is nothing more, but a stupid worthless cuck who only cares about living rich life, he won't do shit against Europe and USA, because his friends' children are in there and they themselves have properties in European countries.
Good
I don't want to fight with Russian bros

shit...

WRONG
SIDE
OF
HISTORY

>mfw when i read "trump ordered the execution of dozens of russian intelligence officers"

Attached: 1479611959191.png (242x200, 62K)

>Most timelines lead to WW3, with the US losing.

fuck

Do you have that in higher resolution?

Isn't only the rich oligarchs that are opposition to Putin that have properties in UK or every oligarch there is?