Fate/apo discussion

So now this series is coming to an end, why do people hate it so much? I was oversold on how shit and focused sieg would be, and although boring the rest of the cast is pretty fun to watch.

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_of_Black
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you disregard all of the faults of any thing, it becomes something good.

Jack the ripper killed it for me. It wasn't for being a Loli. That was fine. It was that stupid spin she did with her knife that chopped up the golem. When she did that, I couldn't take this seriously anymore and stopped watching.

I still don't understand what the fuck is Atalanta's problem with Jeane.

Too much horribly executed exposition, 90% of the chapters were people sitting around and talking.

toooooooooooooot

Did Astolfo live to the end? He shouldn't have made it past 1 fight.

It had a lot of characters, but focused too much on Sieg, Astolfo and Jeanne.

Atalanta wants to save every child and that included the children that made up the embodiment of Jack and she got super pissed that Jeanne exorcised them rather than save them.

stupid evil cat

DO NOT TOOT IT!

This question is very easy to answer, because delusional fgofags like yourself simply can't cope and/or accept the fact that there are other people who like things (e.g., characters, shows) you delusional fgofags dislike and/or hate.

Weren't they just imaginary children though?

>It had a lot of characters, but focused too much on Sieg, Astolfo and Jeanne.
because they're main characters.
are you dumb stupid or retarded?

I think the main complaint is wasted potential with this show, the chosen "main" characters are a lot weaker than others.

IE give more moedred and karna screentime

>toot thread disguised as discussion
I see through your lies OP

At least she's cute

They were all Adorable aborted fetuses from Victorian Era prostitutes given form.

UTW FINALLY got episodes 20 and 21 out.
Now to wait until next year for episode 22.

It takes a dip after Vlad and Darnic die. All the 'evil' Masters pretty much get expelled from the Black team at once and Amakusa nearly monopolizing the Red made the conflict, not awful, but a lot less interesting.

The greeks are cool though, even if Atalanta did go retarded.

k-kawaii

>she

This. Right now the only thing that is making this show bearable are Cool Necro Bro, Mordred, and Achilles.

Oh yah i forgot, Karna being a stoic badass aswell

Hope they manage to deliver on retard vs hag.

>why do people hate it so much?
Because those people are secondary, who haven't read the LN.

meaningless elitism is gay as fuck

Meh, Mordred was just an angry brat and his master received almost no development and little screen time.

So is Fate

Honestly, can someone explain to me how shit like this even gets to exist in the first place? Like do the writers or animators who hate their jobs made this? How did this even get funding? It is fucking abyssmal in every category possible.

>are the 12 paladins nothing but perverts
>said the girl (male)

>sanity taken by the Moon
>regains it once gone
Does he become full male when the moon is gone?

I like pretty much all Fate releases, except Fate Grand Order mobage and that god-awful Grand Order: First Order movie.
There really is no reason to hate any other Fate series.

Because Type-Moon became rich in 2016, they're adapting everything.

Astolfo is a 100% MALE.
typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Rider_of_Black

Needs more Karna, but overall it's alright.

People who hate it are just stay night babies, dont care much about those fags user

I really like their chemistry together

I'm watching this solely for Mordred and Atalanta.

HEY IF YOU LOOK PAST EVERYTHING THAT MAKES IT SHIT IT'S NOT SHIT ANYMORE
wow you don't fucking say
I can't wait for this shit to fucking and for the superior Extra to start

It's a lot of nonsense and even by Fate standards, the plot is very thinly held together as it moves along.

I dropped it around episode 10 and just got caught back up. Seems like there were points that could have saved it but I was still disappointed. When Jack was shot and then everyone was enveloped in mist, I thought we were going to see some surprise reality marble shit. But instead we just got a very long drawn out plot point to make Atlanta mad, which still seems pretty unconvincing.

Achilles vs. Chiron was kind of cool though.

Also the sound design has been absolutely shit from episode 1 (I work in a post-production house so this bothers me more than it probably does most viewers).

I never read the source though, so maybe I'm just a filthy secondary here.

I like him, he seems OP but I want more of him.

They have good chemistry, too bad most of the focus is on Seig and his merry band of literal who's + Jeanne.

TOTTTTTTTTTTTTTOTTTTTTTTTTT

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTT

budget tooooooooooooooot thread

I personally would've liked to have seen more of vlad - I like the angle they took in that he hated how his legacy is only remembered for a fictional story someone else made up.

thats a waifu

Because of the whole "Vlad = Dracula!!!" shit that forever associated him with the fictional vampire character, they made a separate servant to better focus on the "Vlad the impaler" image.

>waifu
its a trapfu you mongoloid newfag

>It's a lot of nonsense and even by Fate standards
explain further