HAPPENING CONFIRMED: SERBIA DENIES KOSOVO INDEPENDENCE

GET IN HERE, THIS IS MAJOR!!!

youtu.be/0Bh49AV43jo

The video above explains the chimp out that Kosovo had today. They were alert and paranoid about the Serbians taking back thier nation. For the record, a Serbian politician was going to attend a meeting with ethnic Serbs from Kosovo who are politicians. This comes a week after the interview above, so I can only interpret it as one thing; Kosovo is getting swallowed back into Serbia.

Fuck the Serbian Government.

I saw this coming from a mile away and the powder keg has exploded. We are cranking things back to '06 since Serbia still has a grudge against Kosovo. This is probably gonna end like how it was during the short-lived Russo-Georgian war back in '08.

Attached: image.png (872x804, 451K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0
youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AqqgJLuQ-RQ
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: ITS FUCKING HAPPENING.jpg (450x304, 35K)

knew I should have bought an N-Pap

does this mean that kosovo will be serbian again?

Isn't this good?

It's just that there is gonna be a conflict. Regardless of who is justified.

ok you know what, why is there two translations. One is what he said and the other is this shitty narration.
Fuck, the propaganda slavs strike again.

tfw primo kebab removal blood runs through my veins
take kosovo back, srbi. and have a shot of Å ljivovica for me.

Attached: 18721475_10155218376027778_1486636599_o.png (865x966, 865K)

Wars in the Balkan will not end untill the power vacuume has been filled. It's useless to try to keep peace there.

Kill all gypsies, niggers and ar*bs

Fit and finish is great but the lack of chrome lining kind of undoes it for me.
t. used to have one.

How will Croats ever recover???

I dont understand you Sup Forums. After all of the exposing of the rotten west, (((them))), the fake media, the clinton cabal, the deep state, facist eu, the complete nwo agenda and globalists, you stood up against every narrative, even moderately, you did some digging, exposed a fact here and there, BUT ON THE KOSOVO MATTER, you completely side against the ~filthy animal serb. How come? How come you cant do actual autistic research on that?
Pro tip: Bondsteel, the geographical significance kosovo offers, the strategical value of kopaonik mountain, ALL the ore deposits and other natural resources and its values, the crimes committed during the war and before it by the UCK and the current leading figures Haradinaj and Taci, their witnesses getting killed before their trials (((coincidentally))), the drug trafficking, the organ trafficking (mostly to jewish buyers), the cultural and religious value it represents and holds for the serbian people, which is crucial to our identity, the obvious eu and americas compliance with it. How come you can not add up 2 and 2? Kosovo alone would be enough to expose the entire corrupt west given how sloppy everything is done and whitewashed. But no, you chose to side with (((them))) because you fell for the filthy serbian meme that they pushed in order to start tearing this country apart, and you fell for it, you still are.

sucks, doesn't it, when people believe the propaganda because of some past bullshit.
But, here we are

I hope they completely erradicate all mudslimes.
Remove kebab !

>the cultural and religious value it represents and holds for the serbian people
why is this important to you? you wanna know the truth? there are more than enough evidence proven by serbian and foreign historians and researchers that prove that serbia had much larger historical significance, but somebody stole that and took it as their own. Ask yourselves, why was serbia banned form researching its history before nemanjici on the berlin congress? who would benefit from that and why? i mean that is not something for you to worry about, but it gives some context of why this matter is important for the greater good and the general truth about history

Remind me again what the deal is with Kosovo? Isn't it inhabited by Albanians or something which are degenerate muzzies?

there is no propaganda, the propaganda comes from one place, and that is the west. our politicians are all puppets of the same organisation and they are doing everything that is in their power to smudge the reputation of the serbian people.
and yes, i am aware of the state of my people today, but that is the product of systematical degeneraton and imposion of false values by false idols and foreign agents, done by generations, not only to us. Every nation on earth was degenerated by the similar processes

Its a relatively insignificant bit of land that has one important attribute: its a good staging ground for an invasion of Serbia.

Essentially, it is that.

It is, because they were literally imported in the late 1800s and early 1900s, the period where the retarded masonic idea of jugoslavia began to exist. Everything is a project. Just connect the dots and figure out who has the time to plan for 100-200-300 years

What are Albanians even?

>Its a relatively insignificant bit of land
read and research, dig, and then see for yourself that the significance is much bigger than you tihnk it is. Why would they push the narrative so much if it is insignificant? Dont be fucking blind and fall for (((their))) tricks, come on Sup Forums, didnt you learn anything?

Attached: Fucking Alija.jpg (640x488, 53K)

Turkish rape babies.

Kosovo is and always will be Serbian. The imposition of the Rambouillet diktats (to which Serbia never agreed) was and continues to be a NATO war crime.

Yes and your country under Clinton annexed Serbian land and gave it to Albanian niggers now you mutts whinge constantly about muh annexation of Crimea all the time

A G A I N

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

i am no expert on that matter, nor did i do research, but let me tell you what i know. They call themselves "Illyrians", then tell me, why was the Nemanjic Serbia called Magnum Illirycum? Those are some checkable facts. Basically, what some historians claim, that they are in their base Serbs, mixed with Greeks. For an example, "their" biggest hero, Skenderbeg, had Serbian parents with common Serbian names and last names. Pretty much the same thing that goes with modern muslim Bosnians, who were all undeniably Serbs, 4-5 generations before. Its been done before, the Serbian history has been butchered and fake nations have been created, numerous times through history, again, all part of the project

Id love to give you proof and more info on my claims but i do not have the time nor the sources on English, mostly because i didnt even look for them, but when you know how much i know, it all adds up, just remember when you started hating the serbs, when the western media started demonizing us and you fell for it, and you still do, to this day. One more thing to keep in mind, our politicians do not represent the people of Serbia, they dance as their puppet masters tell them to do, they are all compromised. Sadly, a huge chunk of our population has been brainwashed and doesnt realize it + the manipulation with the electoral list, that gives them the credibility to rule and make decisions and statements.

This shit isn't a happening you slavshit nigger subhuman.

Sdravo to all Serbians!

At least they are proud and have some sense of unity. Very welcoming people.

You are speaking the truth. Some americans have a real hard time understanding the reality of smaller nations.

Let just start this fucking war. Since the time she is in pending, end it by starting it, let's see who of the "Big Albania" (Albania/Macedonia/Turkey coalition) or the Serbia is the most stronger.

>Turkey
The latest coup that failed in Turkey was mostly orchestrated by and financed by Albanian money, i dont think that Erdogan endorses them as much as you think, and Serb-Turk relations are quite well actually

>you completely side against the ~filthy animal serb.
>implying Sup Forums is one person
>implying a lot of Sup Forums doesn't side with kebab removers
shiggydiggydoo

Attached: 1356698973132.gif (450x253, 2.8M)

So they're basically kin to Greeks and South Slavs who were forced into islam?

If you dont feel that you are the targeted part of Sup Forums, why imply that anyone thinks that Sup Forums is one person. He probably didnt formulate his post well enough

youtube.com/watch?v=nq_J2C6Hrz0

youtube.com/watch?v=dCwv7-kYxIQ

Yeh i heard similar stories, basically it originates from the hypothesis that the serbs were the settlers, not that they came from asia and shit. Thracians, Rascians (or w/e they were called), all were ancient Serbian tribes, Illyrans too. Its the part of history which is smoldered and removed from the "official" history. Vatican did its job there, there is a lot of research on that matter surely, but im in bed phoneposting, sry m8

the newer ones have chrome lined barrels ya dingus

Attached: steve.gif (500x375, 3.1M)

youtube.com/watch?v=AqqgJLuQ-RQ

I'm feeling that SERB power

Serb has Wisdom of Falcon

Why the fuck B*snia exists?

SREBRENICA WORLD WIDE NOWWW

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI

Albanians are Kebab right? I can surmise by Trumps recent actions that he would probably pull a Bill Clinton on the Serbs.

Albanians are people from the caucus mountains placed into Albania during the ottoman empire so that there was another race/religion against the Greeks.
They are not illyrians, most illyrians are mixed with slavs and Greeks, they wouldn't be that identifiable today.
You can tell an Albanian by his mouse like sized head, they have really small heads for their bodies, and they are on the shorter side 5'8, they also have round earlobes that stick out horizontally.
Albanians are also fake muslims, they say Islam yet they drink and don't pray. Just bastard people who deserve a sword swung at their neck.
There are Greeks living in Albania, but they get harrassed and the Greek (((gov't))) does nothing to help them.
Know this, Albanians are the "Caucasians".

with practice a kebab can be removed with a singular strike

Attached: liquidalbo.png (1016x712, 658K)

oh no you dont motherfucker

Attached: 1113797226083.gif (240x160, 901K)