MAGA

MAGA

Thanks Donald

Attached: 85EC7EAC-E8BA-4CD9-BA6E-E19FB6BA0043.jpg (663x960, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/09/business/economy/jobs-report.html
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-09/manufacturing-keeps-adding-jobs-amid-trump-s-tough-talk
cnn.com/2018/03/09/opinions/trump-jobs-report-is-good-news-for-labor-participation-jennings-opinion/index.html
theguardian.com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why would I shop at any of those places when amazon exists, is cheaper, and more convenient?

No one goes to malls anymore because of the internet and you blame trump. Nice bait tho.

Attached: s087974891.jpg (770x433, 42K)

Those companies were degeneracy anyway.

Attached: 29216124_200887567345433_3045684477363484150_n.jpg (800x574, 51K)

Toys “R” Us was doomed to fail anyways.

On the one hand, yay for big business collapsing

On the other, this sucks because it creates a bigger monopoly for Bozos and Amazon and he can continue to pay his workers meager wages and get away with it

>retail tanking is Trumps fault

Attached: 1481173218907.jpg (689x1000, 202K)

>A bunch of old shit stores overrun with trash low-class people, niggers and in malls where mostly niggers and mexicans hang out

I'll pass. Thank god for amazon and ebay. The less I have to deal with the stink of other people the better.

All those losing their jobs? Tough, learn a real skill.

Thanks Jeff Bezos
>FTFY

liberal nytimes
nytimes.com/2018/03/09/business/economy/jobs-report.html
bloomberg
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2018-03-09/manufacturing-keeps-adding-jobs-amid-trump-s-tough-talk
cnn
cnn.com/2018/03/09/opinions/trump-jobs-report-is-good-news-for-labor-participation-jennings-opinion/index.html

Current jobs report (within march)
Looks like progress to me, given that was a lazy google search

>Foot nigger closing 110

good riddance

THEY WERE ALL KILLED BY THIS MAN:

Attached: The most powerful man in the world.jpg (537x400, 33K)

One step closer to a communist utopia. Instead of stores anything you need can be acquired at one place online that will be shipped to you.

Jewf Goysos

Attached: 101.gif (220x206, 378K)

Gee, it makes you wonder why brick and mortar stores which failed to keep up with online trends and were beaten to the post managed to fail...

This was happening regardless of who the president is.

The universe is telling you to grow up.

They didn't sell guns so fuck them

>nice retail establishment you have there

Attached: d00a0f4d2c0703d6b469f8bca438d4a8.jpg (800x526, 49K)

>something that's been in the making for years is now GRUMBLF'S fault because it happened while he's president

Sage.

Retail apocalypse is going to be felt in commercial real estate, simultaneously you have student loan debt dampening spending for a good portion of an entire generation while prime age labor participation rate declines and a trade war is brewing.

Considering the last recession was in 2008, the next one is long overdue and everyone who doesn't like Trump will blame it 100% on him no matter the actual causes.

I blame niggers at malls and everywhere i shop. Better selection and nigger free on walmart.com and amazon

This is unironically the future that ancaps want. Enjoy sucking the cocks of your corporate overlords.

Attached: CoporationsAreGoodGoy.jpg (640x427, 31K)

They're closing because of Amazon.

AMAZON

Claire's has been shit for the better part of a decade.
Also blame the internet.

Congratulations, Donald Bezos, and Donad Walton for your amazing success!

I don't shop at any of those places because I'm sick of smelling niggers and hearing MIRAMIRAMIRAMIRAMIRAMIRA on every fucking isle

They’re closing because of unsustainable debt and failure to modify business practices you fucking brainlet

You guys do know that Bezos the man you’re thanking God for is a democrat and active Trump hater.

>Retail shifting from old, outdated model to more efficient, cost competitive, and consumer friendly model
HURR DURR DRUMPFY WUMPFY BTFO

>corporations going bankrupt because of free market innovation is bad because muh ancaps

>used to work at best buy
>was always told to lie about more expensive computers and products
>literally every deal we did was to compete with Amazon
Yeah no shit these shady stores are closing. Also best buy has a 15 day return and when I asked why they said "We used to do 30 days with a restocking fee so we changed it to 15 without the fee". Oh well ain't that mighty fucking white of you.

Attached: 1521638342840.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>Brick n mortar going under for the last 7 years
>Blames Trump
AHAHAHA
WHATAFAGGOT

I haven't stepped in any of these stores in at least a decade. The internet is now, fucking embrace it.

>ITT people who cant tell the difference between capitalism and crony capitalism

the Donald isn't going to keep businesses afloat that shouldnt be in business, but he's no going to let the government regulate busineses into bankruptcy or let the chinese use their slave labor to price businesses out of the market

>Considering the last recession was in 2008, the next one is long overdue
It has been only a decade, major recessions aren't that common.

Yeah

FUCK DRUMPF

Attached: bezostease.png (588x416, 199K)

I haven't been inside any of those in over five years. Some of them I've never been inside.

The internet is one reason but the main reasoNIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS.

all these stores are outdated

consumerism is outdated

people cant afford to waste money anymore and wealthy people dont buy this crap

Attached: fee3baea4fd747d217e48eaf37a04f33.jpg (550x385, 44K)

>sell mislabeled shoes online
>customer orders size 11
>really a size 9 but gook sewed on size 11 tag
>customer returns shoe
>charge restocking fee
>sell again
>repeat
>profit.

Many such cases

This is a good thing it’s also because of online shopping not trump, though I feel he is handling this recent economic slip up badly.

Choosing an inefficient way of doing something (retail stores) over an efficient way of doing it (online shopping) simply so you can subsidize a loss in one area of an economy is not a good idea. Also these large corporations that are now going bankrupt are same ones that kicked small businesses to the curb. Now it’s their turn to feel what it’s like to be economically inefficient.

>claires
What, they can't turn a profit selling cheap plastic trinkets from China to retarded preteen girls?

Those places all suck.

Let's say I need a specialized hardware for my PC that Walmart doesn't have. I can go to Best Buy and pay $40 for it and only have one option. Or I can select from 30 options at Amazon and get one for $10. These retailers deserved to fail.

>Amazon and Walmart ruling over ever human being is free market innovation

Kys

cool all of those are trash thanks donald

what i dont get is you liberals hate operations you bitch about them all the time yet the second they go under due to poor management you try and blame a republican... why? Shouldnt you be happy that these cooperations are dying?

Every time I've ordered shoes over the Internet it's been a disaster, so foot locker should be able to hang on better

So in other words its nothing? All those stores are shit. Drumf didn't mis manage their buisinesses for them

this is what capitalism is all about: survival of the fittest

>more convenient
>wait for shipping times
WTF?

all stuft going good in usa = obama
all bad stuft going bad and everything going bad in the world, anything = trump fault

that how it work in their retarded mind

>Thanks Donald
Jeff*

best buy is cancer and deserves bankruptcy

Conversely, shoe stores never carry my size (14) so I'm stuck buying online and hoping for the best, or going to outlets

nice bait

LOL you think everything good is trump.

trade wars are good and easy to win you fucking retard

After footlocker started being a black mall exclusive thing their sales mysteriously stopped but their inventory kept going down.

how the fuck is a soft drink company oppressing me

None of this has anything to do with Trump and everything to do with Amazon.

>retail real estate will suffer

good

urban sprawl is a pox upon this nation and shopping malls and plazas are nightmares.

any retailers that didnt learn from the collapse of the music industry about fucking customers by charging msrp +20%, in addition to running misleading ads and pushy sales techniques, needs to fall ans take their goddamn giant parking lots with them

theguardian.com/media/2003/jul/24/marketingandpr.colombia

read this

>toys r us
The store that has been going down the shitter for the better part of two decades? SAY IT AIN’T SO!
>excessive consumerist shit stores getting axed
Good.
>bilo/winndixie
Oh no, whatever will we do?

all those stores suck and i haven't been in a single one of them in 5 years

literally all of this is due to Amazon being an unchecked monopoly, which trump has talked about quite a bit.

>businessed going out of business because they cant compete with amazon and online orders and deliveries
>trumps fault
So fucking dumb these people cannot breathe on their own.

>size (14)
>tfw not alone in the nightmare

Attached: 1469826325682.gif (500x500, 1.26M)

its not only amazon

all shopping is better on the internet, you have a bigger selection and a ton less overhead

these shit stores cant compete, the merchandise is outdated by the time they get it

have you ever bought anything at best buy, its a fucking joke, twice the price of newegg and 1/50 the selection

At least you have a bit of integrity when it comes to your values unlike these shills who like or dislike something just because it goes against trump while throwing all former positions out the window.

Hand over the mall, Dahnald.

thats awesome news.
usa has so much fucking retail space and its gross.
the question is: what to do with all of the space? there is going to be a lot and its going to be cheap... there is money to be made

All those companies put smaller retailers out of business the same way Amazon is putting them out of business now
You could have kept buying meat from your local butcher, bread from your local Baker and gave a quarter to your neighbors kid to wash your car but you chose not to

Based trump, getting rid of all of those lefty stores that cater to liberals and donate to liberal causes.

No, don't thank Donald dumbass...thank this man he's the reason all these businesses are going in the shitter.

Attached: amazon-jeff-bezos-richest-man-in-the-world.jpg (2446x1376, 335K)

Guess we didnt need all those immigrants
>meanwhile npr "economist" talks about how the US has a labor shortage and we have near full labor force participation

BABY BOOMER stores dyeing off with the baby boomers
NO FUCKING SHIT

Thanks Amazon, a.k.a dems

1post by this ID

SLIDE THREAD
L
I
D
E

Pretty much this. These fucks finally feel the sting the mom and pops felt ages ago

well said user

That's politics tho, user. Every President has faced that.

Way to completely miss the point

What’s your true race fake leaf?

>1 post by this ID

Fem-user spotted or you are a faggot who got his belly button pierced on the height chair surrounded by disney loving tweens

>get away with it

Just how much is one supposed to pay for interchangeable, unskilled labor?

It's Amazon and online retail in general. Big box retailers have been going to hell for the past 10 years

Attached: bezos.jpg (845x1522, 144K)

LITERALLY has nothing to do with Trump.

This is a side effect of online stores like Amazon successfully strong-arming brick and mortar stores. Welcome to the technological era.

TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES
TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES
TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES
TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES
TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES
TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES
TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES
TAX INTERNET SALES
>TAX INTERNET SALES

Everyone dosent live in the urban Jew city boy

Attached: download.jpg (270x187, 8K)

amazon reinvests its profits
it would be stupid to voluntarily pay more taxes if there exists a legal way to pay less taxes, and there are all kinds of legal ways to pay less taxes. thus they can invest those billions into doing more shit, like building rockets, instead of giving it to some faggy government that is going to lose it/send it to other countries for "aid"

t. Posted from Amazon Fire

Mattress Firms are all from one small town with a population of 200 people.

Nice flag, kike. You filthy sandniggers are on borrowed time, I assure you.

I don't myself, but having to wait a few days to get something I bought is a pain in the ass.
Glad the local hardware store is doing a boom.

stay cuck libertarian faggot
corporations write our laws these days

Attached: apple_parade_festival_reuters.jpg (635x475, 43K)