I noticed today that all the white people at the store were ugly. I notice the same thing at work every day...

I noticed today that all the white people at the store were ugly. I notice the same thing at work every day. The hottest girl there is mixed race.

Why do white nationalists think that some white nation will be some utopia instead of cesspool filled with pale pink skinned average iq schlebs ?

Mixed girls are hotter than white girls

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8
inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism
mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop objectifying women

>Why do white nationalists think that some white nation will be some utopia instead of cesspool filled with pale pink skinned average iq schlebs ?
Because they look at pictures of Nazi Germany and think that they can recreate that without massive investment and bloodshed. lmfao

You been to chicago lately?

Whites are fucking hideous, is only through decades of TV brainwashing and centuries of Euro centrist propaganda that most idiots went to believe that whites are actually good looking.

They have hideous dead like colorless eyes, unprotective shit skin, they are weak and fucking dumb as fuck, is only in comparison to their nigger neighbors that they seem like genius but in reality if you pay attention with an open mind, whites are fucking disgusting in every way

That's a man.

Yes, white women have never been impressive.

Meanwhile, white men have been impressive.

Attached: 0_CNbADXmlpNOQMWFd.png (493x524, 30K)

>I noticed today that all the white people at the store were ugly.

Then There will no mixed people

and nigger wouldn't chase white women

SAGE AND FUCK OFF

We all know who the cutest girls are

Attached: 1521198080540.png (640x360, 157K)

Black women super desperate I see

>white nationalists think that some white nation will be some utopia
>a utopia
you have them confused with the Communists who have been selling you a 'beautiful utopia' for >50 years. WN believe in the Eternal Struggle: Natural Law.

You lusting after some 'hot' mongrel just shows that you are a beta who would most likely be used as a slave to dig ditches by the 'pretty people' in that utopia you envision.

>whites have shit skin

tough sell right there

Why do people always taut that shit? Buncha nerds on a dating site don't represent anything in real life

... So says the racist.

Not many 100% whites left out there. If you want to keep the race pure, inbreeding is the logical consequence.

nigger one nigger two nigger poo

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8

kill all shitskins

Fact remains, white men are the most desirable because the combination of social skills and intelligence makes them the most likely to be greater providers, which to women is much more important than looks. Even then, white men have better facial aesthetics.

All along, it's been white women that are below average.

That's funny because that shitskin in your picture is only attractive because of her white genes

Attached: 559.jpg (800x1200, 180K)

Blacks and mixed men are better looking

Ugly pale

Attached: IMG_20180306_234140.jpg (1008x1024, 144K)

>Fact remains, white men are the most desirable

How observant of you. Tell us more.

Actually if your not finding young pussy on tinder your either old a fuck or in no place to talk about reality today.

Every girl from middle school to milf is on twitter cuck.

inverse.com/article/36379-tinder-black-women-asian-men-racism

>“Black and Latin men faced ‘similar discrimination,’ while white men had ratings “most high among women of all races.”

you mean despite literally all the evidence.

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269

see

tinder*

Why is it then that NIGGERS find white features attractive?

Attached: 1_od2HLFzNoxk2JLDFFhUB3w.jpg (1220x730, 194K)

>looking
Yeah, are they smarter?

Also, you'll lose the sharp low land German features fairly quickly by mixing African in there.. That is, if you like guys with square foreheads and high cheekbones.

beautiful black kqween

Attached: qwen.jpg (400x400, 27K)

Pink skin is not attractive

Correct.

Olive skin is the most attractive for men and pearly, porcelain white is the most attractive for women.

The only decent mix is Mediterranean and German, then again Mediterranean is already a mix of Semitic and Celtic.

Selection bias. Only the most attractive, successful blacks will thrive in a white society.

Attached: le56%7.jpg (2100x2081, 599K)

nappy hair big noses and lack of eye color is not attractive.

I'm German Italian

Attached: 1489076660857m.jpg (768x1024, 59K)

FPBP

>mfw OP objectifies a woman near me

Attached: 6GPFNRZHPJDYNN3IO6P7YF5YUY.jpg (2048x1577, 317K)