Black skin is a dominant trait

>black skin is a dominant trait

Attached: 112305907ab065_rookie_of_the_year.jpg (700x500, 380K)

>i don't know how genetics work

not when you mix it with ginger

this guy is much better than a hapa btw

Explain it to me then smart-ass. According to niggers black + white = black.

leave Kuwabara alone

>implying he is a every mulatto and not just a particularly good outcome
I will admit he is an impressive specimen though.

>beady eyes
>tiny forehead
He looks like a brainlet.

You have shit, dysgenic standards.

Look at how his dad looks like a monster but he looks like a normal person.

lets be real, considering both the parents that guy is a genetic anomally. Hes taller and better looking than either of his parents

dude has a good 6 or so inches on his "dad"

good thing we got a good hoop in ball man instead of another philosopher, engineer or scientist lol

Maybe she burned coal with a different nigger.

his dad looks weird

His nigger dad's face is so damn ugly. He looks like a feral ghoul

Attached: 47294-1-1343713841.jpg (330x377, 19K)

I'm glad he's in Detroit for a few years. He will learn what a real nigger is soon enough

so where did the height gene come from? asking for my manlet friend,

he looks more like this

Attached: jim carrey the mask.jpg (940x529, 49K)

this

His mom is semi tall. Your height is usually your mom and dad's height together + 7 inches if you are male. To compensate for women being shorter. So if his mom is 6 foot and his dad is 6 3 then he'd turn out 6 10.

You're a smart one, aren't you? Taking niggers' opinions about science as fact.
Fucking ameritards I swear.

Attached: wrong.jpg (178x210, 15K)

well I ones told team they're wrong yet like with the kangz meme

The dad has a cell phone holster so I trust him.

el goblino...

How does this pic make me think any different? Looks negro to me.

Attached: AbeOik6.jpg (480x270, 14K)

This isn't even English; stop posting

It's definitely different from a full nigger though. You're blind if you can't see that.

he's got high doses of prenatal testosterone apparently. High testo = short, redicing forehead, bone ridge above the eyes for more reslilience against physical violence against the head, strong chin and jaw, big, good muscles.
And he was chosen for the NBA it seems.
Yeah I bet he has totally shitty genetics. No decent woman would go near that.

Attached: f2-large.jpg (1280x780, 259K)

Well being in the NBA doesn't mean you're smart. Animals are athletic and retarded.

> Your height is usually your mom and dad's height together + 7 inches if you are male.
Holy fuck is everyone on this board retarded. Maybe everything on here is BS after all.

Attached: 1461317941758.jpg (401x264, 42K)

most white americans are like that

Attached: 1520653153154.jpg (1600x900, 127K)

Correlates well with intelligence, again you're a degenerate if all you care about is physical appearance. Congratulations, you're utterly unprepared for the coming technocracy.

why does his dad look like a sith lord

I messed it up. its divided by 2 so it should be 6 8.5

Those parents won the MuLotto

That looks more like a Mexican

what is your endgame?
If he makes it in the NBA he can make 10 Million per year who cares if he's a brainlet? Also we don't know anything about his IQ
And of not he can work as a plumber if he can't do more and find a simple woman. He's objectively not unattractive.

but how does that benefit society?

I think you are mistaking that math for penis size. your moms penis size + dads penis size / 1.7 = your penis size.

Thats what happens when a real white (res haired, fair with color eyes) breeds with a black. If youre not blonde or ginger, youre probably not really white, or far from pure.

A mulberry is a tree, but Kuwabara is a man!

This is the mother of Blake's two children. She also has a child with Matt Leinart (former NFL QB), and her brother (Jordan Cameron) is also in the NFL. She also was a college basketball player at USC. Her three kids are going to be athletic gods.

Attached: 0923-blake-griffin-brynn-cameron-getty-3.jpg (550x520, 91K)

If he makes 10 Million he will pay lots of taxes and give many people in the sports industry a job.

If he has to quit his career and he's too unintelligent for a college degree he can help society by fixing their toilets.

How do you benefit society?

Actually I don't want to discuss this. He's not a bad looking guy thats all

>tfw sencond from right blockhead

So our boy David Hogg is full of estrogen, what a surprise /s

Attached: 1A04C830-6E9A-47EC-9078-6D81102CE4CF.jpg (750x375, 40K)

As white as any Brazilian. :^)

I never said he was bad looking

Attached: 2310.png (294x355, 95K)

Fuck his dad looks like that alie.. uh I'm feeling kinda woozy guys

Well, actually the dark skin genes aren't dominant, that's why you see a lot of lighter shades of nigger. But nearly all other traits associated with the negro race (nose, hair, skull, etc) are dominant.

Brazil seems like it's full of hot sex

I just read he has two Children with a blonde woman who's also very athletic

Attached: 57167b0bcae16.image.png (849x472, 583K)

>mexico
>MEXICO

his dad is nig skull

Load of bullshit. All his traits are intermediate. Black dominance is nothing but bullshit.

Damn Mr. Clean really let himself go

a challenger appear

Attached: hump.jpg (600x800, 76K)

>Irish mom
>Irish dad
>Irish son
This isn't weird

>kuwabara had a black dad
Lmao

What sort of African is his dad? There are "black Africans" that aren't related to your standard bantu sub-saharan like Somalians where the melanin genes are a bit more recessive.

Which am I?

Attached: 1522112722599-1321558150.jpg (1920x1080, 737K)

>not knowing that blond hair and light eyes genes are recessive
>not even knowing anything of genetics at all

lolllllll nigger tried to black the ginger cunt but ended up being bleached by her instead, and now his grandson is white. FUCKING TOPKEK

That little goblin is a 56%er if I ever seen one doesn't matter if his hair is piss color or not.

He's an American Bantu nigger you retard. All you mean is east Africans are mixed not that they're "more recessive."

What does that have to do with white skin?

Story of my life.

This. Why is our education system so fucking piss poor?

Dingus, dominant genetic traits don't mean guaranteed outcome. It just means they are more likely to be inherited by offspring.

Attached: tiresome.png (500x478, 114K)

His father looks to be at least 50% european genetically.

Which would explain this.
Either that, or she's a cheating whore.

Approximately 40% of children born in France are not the biological child of the man on their birth certificate.
Likely similar numbers for all countries that give their women a high degree of autonomy/freedom throughout the day.

>his father looks to be 50 percent European
t. retard

paul rudd?

Two scary looking motherfuckers managed to produce a human son.

Huh, let me see...
Would it be that blond hair, light eyes and light skin are all caucasian traits, only blond hair and light eyes are recessive while light skin isn't?

>burgers...

Blake Griffen is still a nigger though.

Jesus his dad looks like Ben Grimm

Fuck I could go for a good burger

his mom is obviously a tall woman, most likely sired by a tall man; grandparents are important and characteristics can remain for generations longer than that

Is light hair really recessive either? He has redish hair. Blonde plus black might become brown. Not to mention melanin production is affected by hormones not just genes. Also...
>a huenigger trying to call others dumb
Go back to your favela dump

Horn Africans are not closely related to west Africans even factoring in their mixing with caucasiod Berbers.

Africa has a high diversity of people whom Sup Forums would just call niggers that are genetically distinct enough to be considered separate races despite phenotypical similarities.

I said BLOND hair you stupid trailer dumpster. Go fuck sone khazar milkers, so your children might have a chance of not being retarded yee ha's

And yet neither one of them invented the wheel

Attached: Image.png (534x346, 223K)

>Be woman
>Seek out desirable providing traits in men
>After finding a man with the desirable traits, settle down with him
>While ovulating, get the instinct to have casual sex with a more volatile, domineering male who has blatantly unsuitable parenting traits
>Fuck him and get pregnant with his child while still attempting to maintain a relationship with the former male
>lol this way I can get the benefits of both!

Simian sexual psychology is a joke, it somehow believes that behavior is a sustainable way to keep genetic health even though eventually providing males would die out under it and the human tribe dynamic would fall apart.

Attached: 1518501486328.png (329x329, 182K)

>All live in mostly similiar environments where food availability is as simple as migrating a little bit.
That's convergent evolution for you.

pic 3 I guess

Still has nigger features.

>he thinks race is skin color deep.

Because the education system is not privatized.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

probably.
High round forehead, triangular face, tiny pointed chin, narrow jaw.

>white

Attached: 1519438561570.gif (322x323, 2.3M)

Dios mío es la bestia de las americas..

kek same

>mom and dad's height together + 7 inches

Are you actually this retarded?

Seems the most likely explanation.

what this creature is

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

It's a chigger.

Jimmy Neutron mfer

LMAO you dumbass im leaving Sup Forums forever i cant trust what you guys say now

I already have kike in me nigger. You're a brown 80 iq retard.