Tokyo Ghoul:re

It's happening

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/東京喰種トーキョーグール-re-ヤングジャンプコミックス-石田-スイ/dp/4088907582/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512598882&sr=8-2&keywords=東京喰種:re
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

amazon.co.jp/東京喰種トーキョーグール-re-ヤングジャンプコミックス-石田-スイ/dp/4088907582/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1512598882&sr=8-2&keywords=東京喰種:re

Holy fucking shit dude

Why are nips mad?

I don't think we can pinpoint that, they are writing fucking books into the comments.

>Nips are a bunch of talkerfags and hidefujos
>ishida literally wanking touka every scene she has and making hide go full homo
>shit ratings
How?

it's about time

MC died or something?

He should have.

>Nips this triggered
I also didn't see you making a "IT'S HAPPENING" thread for volume 9 which also got 3 stars.

>69 comments
vs
>124

Volume 9 has 15% 1 star ratings. Volume 13 has 39%.

Damn 55 ENTIRE reviews? That's fucking insane
They're probably just extra mad from the cliffhanger conga lines.

>ishida goes out of his way and repeats mc isnt gonna save her waifu like 3 or 4 times after she got fake deathflags and was saved by yomo, naki, hirako and hinami
>mc comes anyways
>Jobs offscreen like his jobber authorfu vs a literal who and eunuch acrobatics
Ishida: "heh do you rike it?"

No, Kaneki coming was expected. And Ishida did stick to his promise of not sending the foraging team. Kaneki coming alone is what lead to his defeat.

>Kaneki coming alone is what lead to his defeat.
The others were jobbers though that the Oggai could've handled as easily as they did the White Suits.

He turned into kaiju-big centipede

hope v14 does worse

>how is that ishida dick user?

>And to repeat myself

No.
Volume 14 is FT bad meaning Nips are gonna love it!

not wise to post a thread so early, its going to fill up with shitposts very soon

This is true.

I genuinely curious, why does anyone like Touka? What the hell is it about her that appeals to so many people?

>Tsundere
>Emo hair to much emofags in this fandom
>Nips love dat shit most
>Bland waifu with only purpose of being MC's waifu
>Shipperfags infesting Leddit / Tumblr-etard love dat shit
>Cuz Saint Talker

Tbh, more then Talker I'm more wondering about why anyone loves this Cuckneki?
Worst Kaneki to date and utter disgrace after majestic Black Reaper we had.

>damn
Pinch the main characters, the main character dies.
Describing the losing after thinking that it looked like a similar drag and win each time.
It's no longer a surprise any more like this, it's getting frustrating.
It is not strange even if I live because I do not describe 100% dead. There are also a lot of dare to leave it to the reader so that it is easier to make things like that, the strength is getting strange and the main characters are fuzzy in the Potato chara.
I understand that I want to keep the back of the reader, but it seems to be a development that elementary and junior high school students think about, it is rather cheap than it is to the back, it has become a feeling that it is not it.

Although it is said to be a battled article of a youth magazine, even if there is a hot development which is straightforward to understand, even if there is affordable development, it is good, but if it says in certain pirate manga all the time from the middle it seems to be doing a battle battle every time This is it, is not it.
It is hot and fun because I do it occasionally and I have not had any surprises if I've done it many times.
How many times hero vs enemy top doing and do not settle on me. Why are you going to pinch around and no matter how hard you are going.
The flow is the same all the time from the age of the Muji, so it is almost time for me to have it.

Human vs It has changed a bit from the breeding and now it is becoming a flow like Furuta and Clown vs Kaneki Corps and Investigator, but this is already honestly broke.
It is strange whether why do you try to destroy things that have been hinted long and stretched, changes in the person's mindset, and strengthened personal relationships, or just with a simple composition?

I write such a thing, but I will still buy it in the future.
However, the feeling of excitement like the old days has gone.

Ishida turned it into Shin Godzilla...

>Ishita turned it into Shit Godzilla...
FTFY

Pics?

>I will still buy it in the future.
However, the feeling of excitement like the old days has gone.
Sums everything thing up.

>Personally I did not like it so much when Uriier is getting better and better in a few volumes, Uriepat appeared unexpected helped sword and it is quite hot and enjoyable. On the other hand, Kanepipat was terrible, and I was amazed to surprise it to skip without fighting battle with related characters as it was. Although the author may be oddly awkward, I am sorry honestly.

I'm screen capping for the boys in the Sunday night threads. It's too fucking uncanny

Just look at the past 10 chapters user.

The centipede has changed its look multiple times(Or at least Ishida keeps drawing it differently), it enters a hibernation cycle after attacking, Showed the military's artillery just bouncing off of it, the CCGoat parts just scream the movies taskforce, and theres even a bunch of Kaneki clones coming out of it. The scene even cuts to different wards getting fucked up from the attack.

It's as if Ishida just saw the movie and these last few weeks have just been a tribute to it.

Ishida isn't even that bad of a writer. TG was actually pretty great and early :re was good too. What the fuck happened?

I swear to you there is almost this exact comment in that japanese amazon comment section. They've caught up

How did story go from:
>Ghoul/Human struggle
>Everybody is just as bad, there is no good or evil
>Struggling with past tragedies
>First manga
>Tsukiyama arc

To instead:
>Touka chan Touka chan Touka chan Touka chan
>Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaa? aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
>Sensei
>TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

Ishida played Nier and loved 9S' obsession with 2B so he added it to Kaneki.

>Thursday thread
>Sperging about sales when it's in the top 5 most sold for 2017
>Implying minority nip opinions on Amazon matter in the end
Well shit

Problem is Ishida didn't make us care about Kaneki and Touka enough to pull that off. By the time you played through Automata and got to ending E, you were really hoping for a happy ending for 2B and 9S, which Taro delivered.

>Fairy Tail is best selling 13th place manga while Gintama 24th.

Retard implying Fairy Tail is better manga.

2B isnt shit unlike talker and 9S was way better than one eye cuck, thats the problem, and 9S obsesion with 2B made sense by she being the only partner he had besides operator. Meanwhile cuckneki had many people around caring about him but he always cried like a bitch about muh loneliness and emptyness until he fucked touka and then got obsesed with her, the problem is that ishida thinks that is good writing and doesnt do that to write him to be a actual retard, he already confirmed that after the dragonturd transformation being goddess talker

This. The worst parts about Kaneki and Touka's relationship is that it wasn't developed well at all and it was rushed as hell.

I don't know why people act like Talker and Kekneki needed to be together 24/7 for their relationship to make sense or feel less forced for their needs. This isn't a Shoujo manga where the main pair dick ride each other every other page until they finally get together after 500 chapters. I doubt half the people here know how a real relationship works either.

>Reading comprehension
Was quality ever mentioned user? We're talking straight sales troglodyte.
>I-It's declining!
>N-Nips are starting to see the light, no way in hell it'll sell anymore!
Aaand then it ends up being in the top 5 most sold.

If Touka is going to become Kaneki's reason to live I would prefer it be done convincingly not rushed into 10 fucking chapters.

>This isn't a Shoujo manga

Yoko taro also had the balls of steel to kill the poster girl mc halfway on the game, which ishitda doesnt have to kill the tokyo godess, if dragon doesnt kill her this arc for the ebin kuzen ukina paralels she literally will achieve inmortality
>it sells good so if finally nips are starting to critizice the manga it doesnt matter!
Fairy tail also sold like hotcakes and got thrashed by nips. As some comment says, they buy the shit even if they realize the quality drop, same with us still reading, just to see how ishida ends killing the manga

>OH NOOOOOOO A PANEL OF TOUKA IN MY TG RE CHAPTER

Nips only started "seeing light" after shitfest known as volume 13 and the ranker came for 2017 in total.
Nips actually think manga before 13 was quality writing.
Since it is Talker Mutzuki drama all over again like in volume 12, Nips "seeing light" goes to trash as these fags shall most likely praise this volume.

(baka)

>Ignores the Shoujo background

W-Woah.. a background to portray a certain mood.. what incredible evidence..

The only reason people were so butthurt about Volume 13 was the escapade that was Half Kakujaneki vs. 2 Arata armors. Even if a handful of people on Amazon didn't like it, it doesn't change the fact that it made sense that he lost.

>Too autistic to get meme

I would be ok with that if ishida kept her irrelevant and didnt make her the only reason the one eyed cuck has to live
Having to depend in someone to live is already a flaw, and I understand mc not being perfect and having flaws, the problem is when he has 500 people already caring for him yet he doesnt stop being suicidal until he fucks touka and she becomes her reason to live. And yes, you can say kaneki is just a huge emo retard that needed to get laid, but if thats the case, I cant really care for that faggot, and anyways ishida doesnt see touken like that, he probably sees it as some ebin destined soulmate love, which he never achieved to show
Meanwhile 9s reason to live wasnt revolving around 2B, it was around serving humanity, he then became obsesed with 2b and his vendetta agaisnt a2 after the only real partner he had in his life besides the operator and arguably the commander dying. We also saw 2b and 9s antics through half of the game, which helped a lot

>Implying you aren't an autist for making retarded ass memes
O

>Autistic talker fag's autism strikes again implying other people can't see their autism thinking everyone saying autism is one who's meme they didn't get
kek

>H-He didn't find my epik meme funny so he's automatically a talkerfag with autism!

I loved the chemistry in Nier Automata, that aside though that's one of Kaneki's worst flaws. He wanted to be loved but doesn't realize it until it was literally thrown at him and got him married. Yet there's tens of other people who respect and acknowledge him alongside love and actually give a shit about him. That's just how Kaneki operates, he's a flawed human being. I just don't see why people act like they needed to be with each other every second of the day for the pairing to feel nice in their eyes. An overabundance of screen time isn't necessary for a relationship to be justified.

Tokyo Shit has been worse than Fairy Fuck for a long time though.

>Anything worse than FT
Delusional, even Bleach managed to be better than FT of all things. People blow a lot of shit out of proportion, the only reason TG has been stagnant as hell lately is because Kaneki failed at being a competent king.

He also watched Shin Godzilla thinks it cool and rip off whole entire kaiju part.

>even Bleach
Literally no shounen manga is as bad as FT. It's in a league of its own.

Fairy Tail isn't that bad. Consistency, predictability, build up, and meeting expectations are good things in a story. Fairy Tail is a bore but it's consistent through and through and doesn't betray any expectations other than those with addled brains. Tokyo Ghoul went to shit real quick and has been tossing and turning all over the place, it's complete and utter shit and it's not redeemable in the slightest.

>An overabundance of screen time isn't necessary for a relationship to be justified.
Your right, but it still needs to be justified. I just don't buy that after only knowing each other for a month and a half, Haise peeping on Touka, and then having sex they are apparently one another's reason to live.

>Then: Manga is better then anime
>Now(Party): Even root A is better then manga

>nips shitting on tg
Good, finally they realize that Jewzo and Mutsuko are shit dumpster traps. Kanecki and Talker romance is a big fat bullshit just as fat as the gravity girl in BnHA.

At least root A had the balls to kill off Hide.

The story is looking up though so all the backlash is flying right back out of the trash.

>the story is looking up
And the days are getting darker.

Honestly I don't find this Dragon situation interesting at all. I would have much rather stayed on Kaneki becoming a good King and seriously fighting the CCG and V. Sadly it seems we'll only get that after this shit.

>t-the story is looking up
You probably said that after seeing that we were gonna have 24 ward arc in 133 and we got the shittiest arc to date

>Sadly it seems we'll only get that after this shit.
...I wonder if we ever shall get anything good out of this manga ever again desu

>Fairy Tail isn't that bad
As expected from a TG thread

FT has the best characters and the author increased his skills for his future masterpiece work that won't look like a copy this time.

Ishida should just end it. It‘s obvious that he‘s out of gas and there‘s almost nothing interesting about the plot anymore. It went downhill ever since Kaneki regained his memories and is pretty much freefalling since the Cochlea chapters finished.

I only keep reading it because I want to see how it ends and I hope that‘ll be soon because in these last couple weeks and months it‘s been just disappointing chapters one after another.

Nameless King and Femtoneki soon

How was Kaneki going to become a good king when he was filled with flaws though? At least we get the Nameless baller after this Dragon ordeal in the Sun arc. Plus Kaneki won't be a hypocrite and suffer from ghoul aids anymore.

More like:
>Cuckneki awakens after autistic tranny stabs his eye, kills everyone but his waifu
>Touka dgaf about it all as long as she gets that dick tonight
>They live happily ever after with their child while Ishida ignores everything Kaneki has done and all he killed as long as he can live his Shoujo dream of Touka x Kaneki
>Shipperfags happy
>Sup Forums bitches again

Patty Cake

Narratively this can't happen, Kaneki basically has to face judgement after this arc. There is no happily ever after around the corner. Maybe people would whine less if they had zero expectations and stayed optimistic, but that's too much to expect. It's like how many times are lads going to whine about the story being shit like it actually makes the story more enjoyable.

>Narratively this can't happen, Kaneki basically has to face judgement after this arc.
Tell that to everyone in manga of late. Ui gets away by putting all shit on epik meme man as if he was blameless.
Kimi:
>helped Kanou in abducting people
>performing inhuman experiments on them ie. Takizawa, Amon
>helped Kanou with turning 100 of orphans into killing machines to be killed
>no regrets

retards: "kyaaa Nishiki x Kimi forever. So happy. Kimi deserves to be happy"

Lets not even go with retardation of Tsukiyama after all development he went trough he is at his base no.1 Kaneki's ass kisser because Karren never fucking existed it seems.

I got no faith in writing of this mango. Even Ishida himself said he prefers to play games with his friends over his own manga lol

>FT has the best characters
You can't be serious. In terms of personality, they're all generic. The only good thing was the art improvement.

She did it for the KNAAWWWLEDGE

That's narratively the purpose of the current Moon arc though. Everyone has tunnel vision and focuses on the end point instead of the world around them and effects of their actions. That's why an arc later we'll be on Sun and then Judgement, the cards revolving around people being enlightened and getting judged for their actions. Basically shit is going this way because of Tarot.
>Lets not even go with retardation of Tsukiyama after all development he went trough he is at his base no.1 Kaneki's ass kisser because Karren never fucking existed it seems.
I don't know why people get so butthurt about Karen, everyone literally forgets that she ordered a hit on the Quinx and beat the shit out of Kaneki out of spite for his relationship with Shuu. But all of that flies out of the window because he used her as a prop to save Shuu's life, excellent. Otherwise I agree, his development and resolve to live on for the family stagnated because he thought he was the only survivor left, however his dad is still alive. Now if Shuu loses his dad this arc, he's going to go ballistic and confront Kaneki like he was supposed to. That's why shit is a tragedy, people wait to confront individuals and ignore shit until the last moment.

>Talker wank bigger than ever
>Muh ghouls are people too!!1!
Why would they not be happy?

Serious question, what is even point of having Kimi here?
Has she even said single shit that isn't OBVIOUS cuz COMMON SENSE or one that others haven't already said in past (Kanou,Eto,Furuta,retarded lolis from 24th ward, 1st TG)? This is someone who supposedly studied under Kanou for muh science and all "knowledge" she has makes me feel as if I was Isaac Newton in comparison as she doesn't contribute anything new about what one didn't already know.

Even better, why when Kimi says this boring she it is KNOWN, some character turns retard to give her pat so she can look smarter as she came WITH ACTUALLY SOMETHING SMART.

For example, this chapter
>Talker: "I gave Kaneki ring. How about we use metal detectors to locate him faster."
>Le Kimi trying to look smart by repeating what Talker said and stating obvious bullshit again
>Marude turns retard: "Wow Kimi I wouldn't have knew that if you didn't said it. You're so smart."

dafuq

That's just because Ishida doesn't know how to write smart characters without making everyone else look retarded in comparison. Just look at Furuta.

Now that you think about it not really but she's basically the replacement Kanou. I don't expect her to do anything drastic like creating zombies or advancing ghoul medicine for another arc or two anyway.

>b-but muh medication research!
Tell that to Kanou.

>W-Woah he blew his brains out because he had nothing else to live for!
That was basically the point, he took his life because he wasn't dealing with any of that shit or the repercussions. I don't even expect him to be truly dead either, watch him come back from the dead later on. Ishida chose to quote Sisyphus for a reason.

No, you fucking didn't. 2B was a bland piece of wood and 9S was a whiny faggot who got worse with every hour. By the time ending E rolled around, I was glad to nuke my data forever.

Why are they realising this now? Shit has been going downhill since a long time.

>SSS
>Highly intelligent
>Hot, nice body
>Still Cute
>Isn't afraid to show her sexuality
>Caring, playful
t-truly the Tokyo GOD!

>one digit away
Nah.

>SSS
Literally means nothing at this point

What rank are Cuckneki,Touka and Uta now?
SSSS

Touka has no rating since the CCG thought her and Ayato were the same Ghoul (for some reason). She'd probably be like S~ or S+

>Literally means nothing at this point
Wrong!!!
SSS means you're biggest jobber!