CNN IS BASHING YOU !!! DEFEND YOURSELF Sup Forums

Look at the comments in this video they released 2 hours ago Fake video of Parkland survivor Emma Gonzalez goes viral youtube.com/watch?v=Lh42OQ7zocw

Attached: emma-gonzalez-schuelerin-an-der-marjory-stoneman-douglas-high-school-richtet-einen-wuetenden-appell- (610x342, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109
youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk
youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g
youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who cares? the only people who watch cnn are boomers and people waiting for planes

BASED FOX WATCHER
you only watch things that agree with you
thats smart bro

SMASH THT DISLIKE

this

nobody watches fox either

Troll the fuck out of the comments section. Call everyone CIA niggers.

Attached: 28951496_198526150914908_3289614251739564381_n.jpg (720x704, 77K)

kys boomer

Fuck KNN I get my happenings from Sup Forums

>implying he watches anything
>implying that people who get any of their news spoon-fed to them in video format between commercial advertisements are more intelligent or well-informed than mouth breathers like you

Attached: 1520939399885.jpg (720x910, 138K)

and I almost forgot,
go home fucking boomer

Attached: 1521860592987.jpg (625x417, 72K)

I have never wanted to smack a minor in the back of the head with an aluminum bat more than I do that skinhead lesbian.

Well, BJs are basically just foreplay so the actual intercourse will hurt less. Same with eating out and making her cum early.

Sticks and stones.

Attached: Spongebob Trump.gif (240x180, 1.75M)

FTC
>They attack Emma Gonzalez because they are scared of her.
No one is afraid of the Hoggoblina.

Attached: derp.png (742x532, 508K)

So that's how Americans flavour their beer.

Time to blitzkrieg. GO GO GO

>Reading YouTube comments
No thanks, I'd rather inject acid into my eyeballs.

>woah look at thesse kids organizing for gun control
>THEY'RE KIDS LEAVE ME ALONE

The fact of the matter is that it doesn't matter how old she is, she put herself this much into the political spotlight. Just as she earned herself the right to be worshipped by frothing idiots like the ones on FNN, NBC and all of those talk shows, she's also earned herself the right to be criticized like any other politician and activist. She wants to be treated like an adult, then she will be in every possible way, including the ways she doesn't like.

Do they mention Sup Forums specifically? I don't wanna watch this shit video.

>shooting gives them moral authority
>being shot at automatically makes my right

HHAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

It is one thing to state facts, and another to go out of your way to combat any meme out there that may contradict your blatant bias.

I don't even care if she's a minor at this point. She's such a smug cunt to the point of putting Hillary Clinton to shame, she deserves the memes and criticism from all the websites where the cyberbullies hang out.

How do we know that CNN didn't replace the picture of the constitution with the target practice target?

2min30 in and we're still not mentioned. i bet they dont mention us at all, right faggot?

This is the their end game. All that matters at this point is victory. On multiple fronts, this is our last chance. If fake videos work to shape public opinion, make them. Almost nothing should be out of bounds as a tactic at this juncture. Any rigidly scrupulous principles that prevent victory need to be jettisoned. If you have moral quandaries about a tactic, you have not fully recognized the gravity of our situation.

There are only a few questions that you should ask about tactics that we implement:

Will it work? How well will it work? Will the likely results be worth the effort expended? Is there a chance that the use of disinformation or misinformation will result in more damage than progress? Will there be blowback, can it be mitigated, and does it matter?

If you are asking whether the use of deceitful practices is moral or necessary, you still have not yet internalized just how perilous this situation is. These moral questions are irrelevant. Only practical, utilitarian questions matter at this point.

Attached: 1521691408589.jpg (547x500, 71K)

Minors deserve it more because they're the biggest pieces of shit on the planet and you can't whip their asses like you could in the past.

Those comments only reinforce that everybody is picking sides for when the fights happen.

Attached: gun control in a shellnut.jpg (533x602, 108K)

Attached: TransH.jpg (1536x1538, 178K)

BLITZKRIEG IT IS. GAS THE FUCKING JEWS RACE WAR NOW

do they mention Hogg's dad sells guns for a living? kind of puts a whole new perspective on this sales pitch

>Look at the comments i
Just scroll below the shariablue paid comments where the real comments begin ...

Attached: 7305.jpg (576x1024, 138K)

Congrats to that user who made the news by shitposting.

We need to send a response like this one.

Attached: 1519371379105.png (2048x1536, 243K)

DAS RITE

Attached: 4363.png (359x114, 11K)

For the love of God, you shower of newfag retards, you're being played.
Sage slide threads.

i second this

twitter.com/BasedBasterd/status/977952446122287109

March For Our Lives is a recruiting operation for Antifa.

Kids were being distributed anti-white, anti-cop propaganda at the event.
The deep state is now trying to swell its Alt-Left paramilitary group ranks with underage kids. SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE.

>What this means:
THE DEEP STATE IS TRYING TO GET KIDS TO MURDER WHITE PEOPLE AND POLITICAL DISSIDENTS OF THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY.

SES (Senior Executive Service): an army of no-background check required for the hire executives with access to ALL INTELLIGENCE, who nobody knows how much they make (and they are the most well paid federal employees there are), that the POTUS CANNOT FIRE.
This right here, those 10000 parasites are a very important part of the deep state.

Intro and link to info dumps: youtube.com/watch?v=pdFPR_c8qBk

More on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=IFFnT9JaG2g

Even more on SES: youtube.com/watch?v=mJRpeq0s9Ls

>GOOD DUCKING NEWS ANONS
DEEP STATE TURNING ON ITS OWN:
youtube.com/watch?v=kpoI2tN4yuE
Groups of deep statists create group to support Trump..

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Panphlet.jpg (804x1024, 156K)

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAA

Attached: 1519426102806.jpg (1984x1481, 619K)

A new meme to share.

Attached: TheCommie.jpg (724x1024, 332K)

Well said! Hit send.

Attached: IMG_3103.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

>this is the new face of america

we are so fucked. lets just balkanize and get it over with

kek

Trump needs to pass a law making censorship on social media sites illegal and that comments have to enabled

fuck the kikes

CNN links itself to fakes on purpose. To tear up the constitution and the bill of rights and to be oppressors.
Screeching loudly because others use images to oppose them is the most flagrant hypocrisy imaginable.
It's like Satan telling over you because you were playing with matches.

it was real in my mind

The fact that CNN and mainstream outlets has to report on it shows its severely damaging

I'm proud of you. Long live Canada (inventors of this meme and drivers behind Its Okay To Be White) and American Freedom.
Fuck these little oppressors over at ever opportunity.

The medium is the message, brainlet.

make a version with the nazi armband too, more easily digestable to normies

fuckin ban guns, ill start livestreaming from day one. then, a bunch of fags on a chinese cartoon website will laugh at the carnage

>the memes have become reality according to both sides

Attached: kekwillsit.png (527x183, 39K)

>watching any major media outlet

They're all owned by the same (((people))).

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

This, I get all the news I need (aside from local) on Sup Forums.

That pretty much sums it up, I think.

>morals on Sup Forums
Where the hell do you think you are, slider?

Attached: 1522081611376.jpg (400x500, 33K)

This
100% agree why is no giving shit to the Asian countries for not taking in refugees? Why is no one complaining that Japan is racist, they have some of the strictest immigration policies are like 98-99% Japanese. Fuck liberal pussies

Bashing? La Goblina?

Noooooooooooo

Attached: la goblina.jpg (1024x762, 263K)

i dont recognize this country or board anymore. you guys disgust me

They are literally giving the Constitution edit tons of exposure. How fucking retarded are they?

You do realize there is the option NOT to sit in front of a TV andet your brain rot, right?

God damn fucking Cubans.
Honestly is there a shittier people than them?
I'm a fucking Peruvian Manley, and can feel nothing but disgust towards those subhumans.
Loud, disrespectful, shit drivers.
I hate them more than Quebecoise faggots that come to Miami during winter and drive slower than the geriatric fucks here.

*Manlet
Fucking chinkphone.