Mulatto master race

aka Americans.

How can pure whites and niggers compete? We have dominated throughout history and will continue to do so.

Attached: 1519780920470.jpg (600x660, 60K)

Damn... That's a tempting negress...

stay strong brother, don't corrupt your genes for a good fuck

thats quite a "classy" looking negress desu. She looks sesual rather than slutty.

>S T I C C
No thank you.

But what if she's into role playing as a plantation owner and his house negress? I'm not sure I can hold up under that if I'm being honest.

Compared to the white asian you're nothing. Our intellect is Superior and we don't look Asian at all both of best worlds White Men Can't keep their hands off of us they want us we know it

Attached: 1521715722861.jpg (531x531, 20K)

She is pretty damn fine...

well if shes half white and your the plantation that's either your daughter or you got cucked

but yeah, same

Bump

I like to think I purchased her from another plantation owner who was uncaring and cruel because I could not stand the sight of such a beautiful thing being abused in such a manner. Of course I would rebuke her early attempts to repay me with the only thing of value she owns as it wouldn't be proper to take such a thing under duress. I'd have her educated in the classics and Latin to read scripture. Then one night while visiting her quarters to give her a copy of the Iliad in the original Greek I'd succumb to lust and make love to her. I'd then send our illicit love child to be educated in a negro school in the north in the hopes that their descendants could one day demand the statue of me in the town square be torn down because it's racist.

>tfw been sleeping with a half black chick who looks very similar to OP pic with the same body type
>tfw she's very conservative and modest
Still wouldn't marry and reproduce with though

I'm pretty sure that's the american dream

God damnit i just rubbed one out.

Pure whites are far superior.

The American dream is pretty hot then.

pure whites tend to have genetic disease

Same, but she wasnt conservative and we broke it off after two months of solid fucking. The way I see it is that if you're a White man, there's nothing wrong with playing in the mud, just do not track it inside.

I like niggresses.
I wish we had niggresses in my country.

Attached: master race female.webm (480x480, 480K)

The superiority is so clear it hurts.

Attached: 1517971761871.jpg (1440x1381, 296K)

Boys, what skin colored baby would I have if I (half Egyptian KANG half white) fucked a mulatto (half white half Haitian)

Attached: D8722C18-D947-44DB-A539-F2B9F7D53ADD.jpg (720x663, 64K)

Thing about mullatoes is, the whiter they are, generally the prettier they are. Now take that to its logical conclusion.

Attached: A1D0AF7B-C4D5-4FE5-9B37-2C0ADB3EFC04.jpg (4000x3000, 682K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Yup plus I always enjoy the looks on the faces of black dudes when they see us together. I recently red pilled her on guns and now she wants to go shoot my AR

Agreed

You don't because for every black woman theres a black man, which is definitely not worth it

the nigger is a fat pig and the white one is old

if you like either of them, you're retarded

Why do black girls always stick out their tongue? If I go to a random black girl's dating profile, there is a 75% chance they're sticking it out.

Black boobs are the grossest boobs I have held in my hands, it's like trying o hold very soft butter in your hands, not nice and solid like the boobs of every other race I have had in my hands...White, Asian, Hispanic, Indina.. black boobs not for me

Ig but the lighter thr skin the better

You would fuck them both and you know it. Stop larping as a chad you cuck

newsflash:
blacks are best at running
whites are best at throwing
mulattoes are best at decathlon and heptathlon