Falsest of flags

so this goblin looking fucker admitted to lying about being at the shooting, what are we going to do about this Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=xs-dRPilDdQ

Attached: eb7c253666fd49edadd73b2fc9c45c93[1].png (724x679, 704K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
youtu.be/NhZyKJ36Lyo
archive.is/RZXGe
youtube.com/watch?v=K0v7yxczipo
infowars.com/david-hogg-caught-lying-about-where-he-was-during-parkland-shooting/
youtube.com/watch?v=xs-dRPilDdQ
truepundit.com/shock-video-was-anti-gun-poster-boy-who-survived-school-shooting-actually-at-home-when-gunman-opened-fire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

download that shit

Seems like it's time for a good ole fashioned necking.

Sup Forums is a conspiracy black hole, that said this seems like something that needs more attention. So he got on his bike, went into the school (during an active shooting) hid in a closet with other students and shot a video? That's some Hollywood shit.

Attached: Confused.jpg (300x300, 52K)

FLORIDA SHOOTING WAS DONE BY ISRAEL.

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim \ Youtube pedo

because Israel wants America disarmed, just like Iran does, because Iran hates Israel

youre a fucking retard, Kiefer

Attached: based.png (664x376, 50K)

This isn't even some conspiracy shit, this is him giving two completely contradictory stories

Story one "I was in class when the shooting started"
Story two "When I HEARD about the shooting I biked to my school"

Yeah this is definitely something. It's just (((shocking))) that with all the technology in the media, not one major media outlet would stumble upon this and think it worthy of a story.

Attached: Joseph de Maistre.png (800x500, 430K)

GOYS, he was obviously let back into the crime scene later
standard protocol

youtu.be/NhZyKJ36Lyo

Is he real?

Attached: 100_0608.jpg (248x194, 29K)

his appearance reminds me of that glee homo. Similar sulky pissy personality too.

>what are we going to do about this Sup Forums?
call in to call in shows and say what a disgrace it is that this kid is being so much coverage for this when his fathers sells guns for a living

You AR-15 fags are so pathetically desperate with these young will-be politicians destined to ruin you in the not too distant future. I love these babies.

KYS man-children fags

Attached: rqad279zqirx.jpg (900x1350, 227K)

>not one major media outlet would stumble upon this and think it worthy of a story.
it goes against the financial interests of the station owners obviously

nobody cares
just move on already

>destined to ruin you
how by selling us guns?

The more I see this Faggot and his troglodyte allies, the more I think Cruz shoot the wrong kids.

>Cruz shoot the wrong kids.
he would have tagged them if they were there

Sure dude if that's your rosy interpretation of ruined
AR mandatory surrender program dead ahead

Attached: 1519606751758.png (290x320, 138K)

I sure am seeing one to many of these threads. Makes me thing it will be all over the news tomorrow
>4chin involved in another big hoax
archive.is/RZXGe
>The evening after the shooting, Hogg says, he biked up to the school, where the media was still camped out. This time, he put himself in front of the camera, making his first — but not final — plea for an end to mass shootings. He made another on CNN on Thursday morning, calling on lawmakers to “get something done.”
youtube.com/watch?v=K0v7yxczipo

Alt-Right 15's will be banned soon.

Attached: M16s life.jpg (1416x630, 112K)

Good. Accessories to be included

Attached: 1520846453266.jpg (660x495, 47K)

everyone post this on his twitter

Wait. So he is no more of a survivor of that shooting than I am?

Calls Sup Forums faggots

thinks a disrespectful little twat who violently insults his parents on television will save children even though banning assault rifles and demilitarizing police will make the shooters job easier

Attached: Improversjj.jpg (696x612, 38K)

>archive.is/RZXGe
So... Pol was wrong?

>On the day of the shooting
>The evening after the shooting

lol these lying kikes.

Attached: Israelium.jpg (750x725, 67K)

Attached: March_For_Our_Lives_Podesta.jpg (1024x1024, 169K)

Was Joseph de Maistre the first Khorne worshipper?
Also it's clear that any pan-national corporation has an agenda and will enforce it, whatever their business is.

Should we attac?

Attached: gestapo welcomes .jpg (839x1080, 49K)

Protip - none of these crisis actors were at the fucking shooting. That building is the only one cruz ever entered. Emma, Hogg, etc were never in that building.

Attached: floridaShootingDouglasLayout.jpg (560x440, 77K)

What about places like info wars, have they picked it up?

they just did

He says he was going to the school to interview people. No one is at school to be interviewed at night the day after a shooting. Media camped out arent going to be interviewed. They would interview him. The wording doesnt make sense. He was going to do the closet interviews in a seperate building while his father's company carry out their planned "shooting" event.

Attached: floridaShootingDavidHogg_2.jpg (1528x3856, 1.2M)

fuck off hogg boy

(((they))) were forewarned about the school shooting, and only showed up at school in time for the interviews?

He left school after the shooting, went home to get cameras to interview people there. Good opportunity to spread narrative tho.

infowars.com/david-hogg-caught-lying-about-where-he-was-during-parkland-shooting/

emma goblin was in the auditorium which is circled as for the boss hogg idk but he sure wasnt in the freshman building

Attached: 1522114476380.jpg (560x440, 89K)

So he was in an active shooting

Then went home forgot all about it

THEN HEARD about the shooting got on his bike and went 3 miles back to school?

Did he have amnesia?

>youtube.com/watch?v=xs-dRPilDdQ
shouldn't be too hard to find where he lives.. don't worry I'm ready for the ban.

Listen to the video embedded in True Pundit. The Hogg gives so many details where he makes it sound like he was there: truepundit.com/shock-video-was-anti-gun-poster-boy-who-survived-school-shooting-actually-at-home-when-gunman-opened-fire/

wrong building circled guys sorry heres the right one circled

Attached: 1522114476380 (1).jpg (560x440, 88K)

so, why is there not a Hogg thread at the top of pol? Strange...maybe this site has been bought out by the establishment, as some say

Pretty near, but it's not like they were dodgin bullets that day

Because he couldn't of gone home got his camera and gone back to the school to interview his classmates. I swear to god you're some of the dumbest mother fuckers on the planet.

dude
read