Alternatives to border wall?

Why don’t we just deploy say 10,000 troops to the USA Mexico border? We currently have 1.4 million enlisted. The border is around 2,000 miles. 10,000 soldiers would be enough to place one every 350 yards (well within reach of the M4). Couldn’t the president sign a state of emergency act like when a natural disaster happens and deploy troops or national guard / reserves?

Doesn’t seem like Trump is being proactive waiting for gibs from the Dems to literally stop their “”””voters”””” from pouring in.

Attached: FE6E0D6E-08CD-41CC-9A7A-80B6D5506D3B.jpg (511x288, 54K)

No alternatives. Border wall so Jew can have a harder time smuggling drugs over here.

So are they just gonna stand there for 24 hours nonstop?

I want the wall just as bad Desu. In the mean time I think if Trump deployed troops to the border instead of protecting (((them))) they might through a few shekels our way to kick start the wall.

>what is an arms race

What the fuck do you think the cartels will do, just stop coming? No, they'll militarize even more. They'll pile 10 armed tweakers into a truck and just barrel over the 1 guard patrolling his 350 yards, then massacre his two buddies who come running.

Being a soldier requires different skillset you dumb mutt. You need to retrain those 10 000 men on top of their original training AND hire/train someone to take their place. If you "deploy" them to do menial jobs then youre simply discarding their original profession. However if you want your armed forces to function you must shovel in extra cash to make up for those guys you "deployed". Its vastly more expensive than just hiring someone who isnt in the armed forces

Plus its 21th century, having your armed forces to direct resources to menial labor makes them look like shit. The troops probably feel like shit too for it, they didnt sign up for it either and youre effectively kneecapping their career in the armed forces

Read a book faggot

Attached: 1519309342947.png (500x712, 442K)

The wall is more practical and has a symbolic nature to it. Anyways if the powers at play in the govt. wanted to enforce our immigration laws then it would get taken care of by some means

It would cost more to feed/water house all those troops than it would to just build a wall and have a few Border Patrol jeeps and UAVs patrol it.

The wall is estimated to cost literally less than 1% of one year's budget, but (((Congress))) won't pass it because they're full of greedy globalists and anti-white leftists.

Attached: Trump Wall cost report by CNBC less than 1 percent of the US budget.jpg (1582x1422, 219K)

Yeah, in the meantime, why not?

reduce the propensity for entry.
Rigid business audits, since there are specific regions and locations that attract illegals.

Then they will get droned.

Why not? Our military is filled with women, minorities, and LGBT. Let them stand there with guns and shoot all intruders. Our army is now just a giant affirmative action program, may as well make them work.

>implying minorities and SJWs will shoot Mexicans even if they were disciplined enough to do anything strenuous and competent enough to shoot accurately

Just put up those "prison fences" with the razor wire and electrify them.
Plus take alligators and crocodiles from florida and turn them loose in the rio grande.
We need to stop playing pattycake.
Plus crocs in river would make for good tv.
Fuck ttrump. Put me in charge.

>Menial
My buddy spent 6 years partying in Europe and playing ping pong in Japan. I’m sure he would’ve love to have a license to shoot illegals. What could be more patriotic?

The niggers will.

Lodging and logistics would make that more expensive than just building the wall

That's pretty stupid op. All you have to do is deprogram yourself from Jew. Kind control and recognize the answer
Two words, mine field

America is importing 1 million legal immigrants each year, what difference it makes to have a wall with Mexico?

Horrible waste of resources. Do you have any idea what it costs to train/maintain a soldier?

>makes them look like shit
Who the fuck cares? America doesn't even need an army, our navy could hold off the entire world at once.

Troops would be good, but troops can be (((withdrawn))).

Alternative would only last as long as trump is president, afterwards we’re fucked again.

Attached: 137A1C62-61ED-457F-8615-ED7C306616F8.jpg (1062x1592, 363K)