I would like to learn real cultural correct nationalist Uralic...

I would like to learn real cultural correct nationalist Uralic, language both Finnish and Hungarian (Very personal reasons only who will be chosen for the duty will know)

Your contribution would provide future to a bigger project, trust me. For you folk would in particular merit the events of Winter War and 1956.

Attached: sketch-1522112036826.png (1080x1920, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gatx849aaUI
youtube.com/watch?v=u1VdSjfvdCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lmao have fun wasting your time

Why so?

useless meme languages that'll provide no benefit other than talking with literal autists (finns) and swearing at a bunch of bitter contentious cunts (hungarians)
if you wanna waste your time then whatever but otherwise you should learn german or chinese

Mita paska moi juoksentelisinkohan?

I'm already learning Russian and German even for commercial and working purposes, but trust me, Uralic languages can be part of a really big project, I request someone prepared

Ilmatyynyalukseni on täynnä ankeriaita.

Finnish "My Life and Honour for the Fatherland!"

Attached: 1472931046386.gif (500x400, 248K)

Well Finnish is very interesting language with along history. I would say rather beautiful too. Have fun learning it

Why mene languages? Who talked about that? My interest started way before, memes are just memes

Same phrase in Estonian (better than Hungarian): Mu hõljuk on angerjaid täis.

Attached: estonia5.jpg (465x700, 58K)

>Mita paska moi juoksentelisinkohan?
What did you mean by this?

When I listened to cumans talking in their barbaric evil aggressive language in Kingdom come deliverance... I got a fucking hard on, it seriously blows my mind.

Silly phrase, nonsense ahahah, if I'm not wrong it should mean "what the fuck moi (remember it in Hungarian but can't recall) and I wonder if I should aimlessly walk around" or something like that

sure have fun with your project dude
meme languages because they're just unusual to european ones and that's literally all the interest they have
check out our best musician then

youtube.com/watch?v=Gatx849aaUI

In Finnish it’s indeed very silly and nonsensical.

If only immigrants to our country shared your passion for our language, OP

>foreigner wanting to learn Hungarian
Aw isn't that's cute

youtube.com/watch?v=u1VdSjfvdCg

Yeah it doesn’t help that everything is translated to English even though they can’t hardly speak it either. In Helsinki it’s ‘trendy’ to name shop etc. in English too. Hardly feel like I’m in Finland anymore.

Maybe browse some ylilauta before making the decision to learn to understand pure autism

Tämä rouva maksaa kaiken.

My life for the Homeland.

Attached: 1478643393605.png (640x480, 352K)

Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta.

Greatness through Strength, Honor and Loyalty.

Attached: 1475531893600.png (417x500, 20K)

Minä rakastan sinua.

Death to the enemies.

Attached: 1475528553388.jpg (1024x817, 153K)

LMAO IMAGINE IF HE BELIEVES IT

I already call it for the Neo Latin axis (Italy, Spain, French with Portugal assistance), HBACT (Hellenic Baltic Albanian Commercial Treaty From Greece to Albany with assistance from Cyprus), to annex with a war to split Macedonia allied with Bulgaria (Slavia-S/N/O/V with Serbia, Poland after split to Russia and Germany, Belarus, Ukraine after cleansing from kikes and merifats, Montenegro, Bosnia Herzegovina (after cleansing from Muslims), Slovakia, Czech Republic and obviously Ruskis. Croats, slovens and Macedonia will be annexed and split by the very next countries.)

Thus an Uralic League from Uralic part of the Balkan countries, Finland and Hungary. With temporary custody of Norway and Sweden until cleansing with the assistance of Denmark as Scandinavia.

In the end you're just my sleeping flag cousin :3

Why are you giving words a total different meaning? U acustic? Nothing surprising from a burger eater mutt

Haluaisitko tanssia kanssani?

At least you have regular one.. I'm lately thinking about leaving and I must decide quickly what to do

Helveti sinua kyrpa pää

Antakaa minun olla rauhassa.

olet vain hampurilainen, joka juo hiivaa, vittu o subhumaniksi

Anyone tho? (Would've loved if there was the function or a special session to block certain countries in a thread, ffs)

What level of Italian autism is this?

tää