Attached: grindr.png (1202x459, 85K)

>i am basically a new-era buffalo soldier

who comes up with this

browsing leddit, the absolute state of /nupol/

>browsing tranny reddit
The absolute state of Canada.

>browsing leddit
>browsing /r/asktransgender

when are you starting titty skittles and getting those cone tits hon?

Attached: 4453354345.png (400x253, 145K)

how do you know thats US?

A new Era buffalo soldier, obviously.

I wonder what illegal plant that is. I bet homeboy had peyote cacti so that he could go on a vision quest with Joan Rivers' ghost as his guide. Too bad the sheriff harshed his buzz before he could ahahahha

> browsing a hate site as a bong

Canada is bad but still a million times better than the joke that is your country. And we can easily just move right as a reaction to Trudeau, while you forever have binned the knife and gotten a liscence for that keyboard

pic related london in 20 years

Attached: blacksvsboers.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Attached: IMAGINE being a eurofag.jpg (808x286, 165K)

Canada is just a millimeter above Londonistan.

Oh my fuck

Just fucking kill me.

Dude it's not that bad, we have the same problems as you for some odd reason the white cities we grew up in are getting filled with blacks and muslims, but we have way more freedom of speech and rural white guys with lots of gun

Places like the prairies are based, toronto is lost of course.

Attached: leaf.jpg (960x540, 77K)

I’m not in London, not even in England. Nice meme response though, now back to tranny plebbit with (you)

holy shit faggots really think this way? thank god your continent can never be conquered for long because you're all weak spine trash heaps.

Count Dankula got arrested in Scotland. There is no "based" part of Britain

Where does it say it is American?

Not in Scotland either. I hope you’re using the correct pronouns on those tranny sites.

KEK

peasant society endgame. This is why our ancestors left, couldn't stand the peasantry.

>black
>faggot
>incest
This is what they do, this is normal.

>censoring the username
People who do this will be the first to go on the day of the rope

If people want to go to Reddit, they can. Linking it here should be an executable offence. And you shut your filthy mouth about Britain. Know your place and love your Queen. Show some respect newfag.

>possessing an illegal plant
is this what liberals are downplaying their crimes as?

What? Seems like the typical American household.

top kek

oh god

>yurop in charge of understanding freedom

nigger you know this is just some fucked up incest role-play scenario that this mentally ill faggot has dreamed up and he's just trying to get others to go along with it

>people actually believe this
fuck

Attached: 2515461526.png (509x619, 8K)

Ah, it is true. Once the guns go then the freedom of speech laws go.

Europe has to fall. Not just Germany and sweden, the entire thing has to go. A message has to be sent to these soyboys that this is not okay.

So America can live.

It's not "some reason." It is your ethnic replacement being orchestrated by Zionist Jews.