Press A to say "¡Adios!" to this drug dealing spic

Press A to say "¡Adios!" to this drug dealing spic.

Attached: adios.png (786x875, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=3ae_1329820219
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It just says "felony drug conviction", is it possession or sale?

>mfw afghanistan is a walk in the park for mexicans

Attached: 1522002633574.png (214x221, 95K)

2lbs of coke, guy was a drug dealer

Attached: 534354534345.png (577x344, 40K)

He sold 2 pounds of cocaine to an undercover cop. He served 2 years in Afghanistan and discharged after getting caught smoking weed on base.

no because that's retarded. you should be afforded protection and a fast track to citizenship if you've served in the military.

>Guys look how AWFUL drumpf is for sending a war veteran who served two tours
>Yes he sold drugs but that's not the point

its a spic you faggot. Fuck him

>PTSD makes me sell coca one

I didn't realize that I should have free reign to be a drug dealer after 9 months in that shithole.

Guess my retirement savings issue is solved.

>hurr it's a spic so I don't care
>muh ethnostate
it's never going to happen you delusional retard.

>trafficking 20 kilos of cocaine

kys

You don't cause you can die for israel but not be a mexican american.

Jews don't serve and get dual citizenship.

Attached: quote-arthur jones-00.jpg (850x400, 51K)

it was actually 20 kilos but he got a plea deal for 2 for some reason

>wasn't good enough to run dope for la cia
>went independent instead
Government loves monopolies.

Yeah, he had a kilo it sounds like - slightly more than 2 pounds and is the standard unit of measure for powdered drugs.

so the American army basically helped train a member of a Mexican drug cartel in military tactics.

>b-but muh drugs!
lol who fucking cares. they should all be legalized anyway. If you're anti-drug you're a big government stooge and deserve to have your rights taken away.

I want to say adios to all the Mexican rapists who cause car accidents, then the police cover for them allowing someone else to come on the scene and lie about who was driving, then try to rape you for insurance money.

He's not American.

This

lol pedro everyone besides the pussy-hat wearing bernie supporters sees how useless you subhuman goblins are.

I guess if the CIA had trained him like seems to be the case a lot of the time, he would have fucked up and got caught much quicker.

t. Currently undergoing an attempted rape in AZ

>useless
>combat veteran
he's already proved he's more useful than you mr. muttingham

>implying some 5'2" drug dealing spic that fought in the desert somewhere for Israel is in any way "useful"
Mexican intellectuals everyone

He's fat, we have way more squared away beaners than that turd.

What is up with beaners are drugs? Fucking indio faggots are obsessed with narcotics.

>hurrr the American armed forces fights for da joos and not to increase stability, trade for its own benefit hurrrrr
oh, I see, you're one of those brainlets.

>Veteran
>Served 2 hours in Afghanistan

My sides

explain uss liberty then jew

Not everyone deployed to Afghanistan is a combat vet you liberal turd

2 hours longer than your country lasted in any given war.

Eat a cock. The French in Afghanistan are worth 10000 Mexican mystery meat beaner Americans. Spics are the worst soldiers in the Army.

S

Attached: bye.jpg.cf.jpg (675x349, 21K)

>break the law (twice)
>get deported

What is the problem here?

>be spic
>get deported

This coming from the nation that got raped by emus is pretty fucking funny

True. And talk about the fucking Italians. Those cock suckers were paying bribes to the Taliban not to attack in their AO while they sit back and drink.

They left, French took over, but they didn't mention it to the French. French assume AO is quiet, actually try to do their jobs, and get fucked in an ambush. liveleak.com/view?i=3ae_1329820219

Should've been given citizenship for serving in the military, or at least put on a fast track to getting it, but also shouldn't have dealt drugs. Oh well, another scumbag gone I guess.

>we should just allow people to take dangerous drugs that'll make them addicted and statistically increase the crime rate
>lol big government stooge what if she consents haha fucking retard dummie letting big daddy government tell u not to have sex with underage girls wtf boot licker

Republicans, right-wingers, conservatives...they all believe in government and restrictions, just SMALLER government...we aren't an-cap anarchist retards like you

CNN only cares about vets when they're spics, drug abusers, and drug dealers that get deported

If you're white and lost a limb, tough luck you privileged SCUMBAG

I agree with the this BUT 2 lbs of coke pretty much negates that to me. Do you know how much crack that will be? How much violence it will have contributed to? Sorry but he killed his golden goose.

Attached: 734f0d6efd15353e84d7072602d9dfd8c016ff28a39c6e213cfd9e6f42fd6447.jpg (400x337, 33K)

>has no money
>serious combat training and eperience
>didn't mind trafficking drugs

wew, you bet the narco cartels have very juicy offers for him already.