Brit/pol/ - Start Reading Carl Schmidt Edition

Read Carl Scmidt, fuck Anlgo """philosophers""", don't waste your time. Here's a free pdf, you have no excuse:
is.muni.cz/el/1423/jaro2017/SOC286/um/Schmitt_1996_-_Concept_of_the_Political.pdf

>Facebook CEO Apologizes For Data Scandal With Full-Page Newspaper Ads
ubergizmo.com/2018/03/facebook-ceo-apologizes-for-data-scandal-with-full-page-newspaper-ads/

>Best "Harry Potter" Signs at the March for Our Lives
teenvogue.com/story/best-harry-potter-signs-march-for-our-lives

>On Twitter, Stormy Daniels Slays Trump Trolls and Steers a National Conversation
newsweek.com/stormy-daniels-trolls-trump-twitter-60-minutes-859312

>Kate Bush's £2.5m home is on the brink of collapsing into the Devon sea
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5541639/Kate-Bushs-2-5-home-brink-collapsing-sea.html

>Jewish Labour Councillors say “It has become impossible to operate as a Jewish councillor”

thejc.com/news/uk-news/haringey-councillors-say-it-is-now-impossible-to-be-a-jewish-labour-councillor-1.460947

Attached: images.jpg (186x271, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/978451946746056706
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Start buying guns.

Attached: cute.jpg (1600x1200, 522K)

Skip the foreward btw, bunch of idiots being like "ohmygawd, he was a like a nazi or some shit?!" Skip that shit, just read the fucking text.

DEPORT GAYS
DEPORT NON-WHITES
DEPORT FOOTBALL FANS
DEPORT CARTOON WATCHERS
DEPORT CHRISTIANS
DEPORT MUSLIMS
DEPORT SIKHS
DEPORT BUDDHISTS
DEPORT UGLY PEOPLE
DEPORT STUPID PEOPLE
DEPORT OLD PEOPLE
DEPORT WHORES
DEPORT CELEBRITIES

there's no such thing as morality and religion is an oxymoron

Attached: Nietzsche.png (384x480, 97K)

>there's no such thing as morality
Yes there is, it's what you make it

>religion is an oxymoron
Fuck does that even mean?

I'd expect more from someone posting a Nietzsche pic

Must be shit to be a reactionary American. You have to accept that the basis of your entire country was a mistake.

it means it gives people a false sense of hope and belief

there's obviously no such thing as God, Heaven or Hell and the Prophets of the abrahamic religions were sometimes retarded

so why believe in it?

My paper copy of "Concept of the Political" is in the mail and should arrive tomorrow.

Thanks, U of Chicago Press!

Attached: 1512850683572.jpg (400x590, 48K)

Let's not pretend that being a reactionary Brit is a walk in the park. The parliamentary machine makes it very difficult to effect change.

>it means it gives people a false sense of hope and belief
Does it?

>there's obviously no such thing as God, Heaven or Hell and the Prophets of the abrahamic religions were sometimes retarded
I agree. But they tap into something primal, something prior, man obviously has a deep seeded need for something spiritual, otherwise life is just meat and bones before you.

>obviously

Attached: 1463797810514.jpg (812x806, 94K)

I agree. That's why I have no romantic attachment to our Parliamentary democracy. It has quite obviously failed us and we need something better. The question is will this alternative present itself before it's too late?

there is nothing more to life other than surviving, procreating and dying because that what evolution dictates

everything what you do in between your birth and death it's entirely up to your subjective feelings

>tfw you were born too late to shag this gorgeous lass
why even live?
lads, i have been thinking
what if

Attached: pammystee.jpg (960x540, 30K)

they're really pushing hard to get corby out, aren't they?

what holocaust denial is supposed ot be going on?

Attached: _100578610_telegraph.jpg (624x971, 161K)

i mean what if, what if
fucking slam her m80s
what if tho?
you can't answer that

Attached: patty b.jpg (615x410, 40K)

>there's no such thing as heaven and hell
oh really, bucko

she looks the same age she did in 1995

fucking buff ting m80
look at those mamms, i would
i would
answer me this thou
what if?

Attached: drwaad.jpg (630x324, 30K)

every un-PC piece of literature has a preamble written by some lightweight going 'THIS WAS A BAD GOY, HE HAS BEEN DISCREDITED' for like ten pages. it disgusts me.

just wanna meak er happy lads

Attached: patfu.jpg (600x400, 24K)

PAT, YOU'VE TRODDEN ON ME FOOT... GET OFF

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

>there is nothing more to life other than surviving, procreating and dying because that what evolution dictates
Bullshit. Those are just the pillars which ensure that life perpetuates itself. That's not a bad thing, but when you condense life into a matter of procreation versus, well, death, you trivialise the whole thing. Life depends upon procreation, obviously, but it's what is done between birth and death which makes it all worth living for. If you reduce it down to a mechanical, or biological process, of course it all seems silly and trivial but that's missing the point. The point is glory, genius, exuberance, becoming, struggle, fighting.

>"But the doctrine of transcendence is a religious doctrine, essentially. Or is a psycho-social, psycho-emotional, and linguistic pattern which portends to religious belief whether one has any religious belief or not. It means that one believes there are things above the things that face you, and there are things above that, and there are things above those things. Or at least there’s the possibility that such might be the case."

>"So you’re looking upwards, rather than looking downwards. This is why people go to tragedy and feel exhilarated afterwards, rather than feeling depressed, or out of sorts, or mildly mentally deranged by the depiction of cruelty. It’s because it occurs within the context of a spiritual revelation which is transcendent. But the whole purpose of this sort of culture which we live in today, as Evola and other thinkers have put it, is not to have transcendence at all. It’s to keep man at a certain level. Ultimately, a level of consumption. The expulsion of energy, the repletion of energy, the consumption of goods, the depletion of the consumption of those goods, the need to consume even more of such goods."

>gazes at you intently through a haze of Rothmans

Attached: avabutchaz.jpg (200x287, 13K)

>principa
load of shite

>wealth of nations
interesting but largely irrelevant now

why do corbynites always resort to whataboutism?

Attached: whataboutism.jpg (603x644, 169K)

the left is being redpilled on antisemitism

i dont even understand the corbyn labour antisemitism meme
obviously its just the RIGHT WING TORY PRESS making it up
that mural wasn't even antisemitic. it was just some bankers and illuminati. the entire affair can be used to poke at leftists desu. look at the way that jews just think that any reference to bankers is a reference to them, crazy how nature do dat.

>NEW POLL
The number of immigrants coming to Britain should be...

Increased a lot: 3% (-2)
Increased a little: 7% (+2)

Remain the same: 30% (+7)

Reduced a little: 24% (+2)
Recuded a lot: 30% (-10)

via @IpsosMORI, 09 - 13 Mar Chgs. w/ Feb 2015

They must always present themselves as victims, as underdogs, as a group which is constantly under attack and they'll use any scenario, despite how trivial it sounds in order to perpetuate this myth.

so then when are some of his own party speaking up against him

shiiiiiieeeet
right off to bed
nighty night

state of this poster is pic related

Attached: ian-beale-tramp-3-e1447931074613.jpg (618x460, 104K)

wasted digits, and wut.... how can the foundation texts for modern science and economy be irrelevant, compared to some jumped up frog who put radical in front of freedom?

Would it be worse than Suez?

Attached: DZQkv_iU0AAA-iP.jpg (1024x512, 81K)

suez was just the affirmation of what was obvious to anyone paying attention. honestly i believe that if we don't leave the European Union that can act as a further catalyst for vanguard and local politics to move into the publics eyes

suez?

Attached: 1430445143144.png (827x467, 380K)

who should i follow?

Attached: file.png (1366x768, 453K)

Should be hanged 100% (+0)

via @me

Attached: file.png (1013x794, 796K)

twitter.com/CountDankulaTV/status/978451946746056706

>"Increasingly, many individuals in this society do not have an overall or an individual meaning. That’s why they live moment-to-moment and day-to-day in relation to contingency and consumption. The point of great civilization as expressed in great art, is to raise people out of that particular trough and get them — if only momentarily — looking upwards, looking upwards towards the sky."

>"Looking upwards towards higher forms. Looking upwards towards the prospect of archetypal forms. Looking upwards towards the religions of the past, the present, and the future. Looking upwards towards God or the gods, or the idea that they might be there, or the idea that it might be necessary that they’re there, even if you don’t think that they are. That’s the point of great civilization. That’s the point of great work. That’s the point of great art."

Attached: 1466137204252.jpg (689x768, 63K)