Why is it fair that some people have enough money to spend $10,000,000 on a car they don't even need...

Why is it fair that some people have enough money to spend $10,000,000 on a car they don't even need, while other people can't afford to feed themselves?

Attached: MEEEEEEE MEEEEEEE FUCKIN NEOOOOWWWWWW.jpg (1920x1080, 615K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzLGb06EEXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This just in soyboy, life ain't fair

80-90% of the world has no business living

No, it's not, but why not make it fair?

How does it make any sense to allow billionaires to buy their 50th mansion while people are living in conditions like pic related?

Attached: 1.jpg (2048x1367, 789K)

you can't make it fair because people aren't at all equal

you can try, but give a dumb nigger a million dollars and he'll blow it all in an instant, give a ytboi a million and he becomes the president of the United States

You think that's fair?

Why don't you just stop being a poorfag you lazy bong?!

Who said that life had to be fair or that others have to make it fair?

I can literally guarantee I make more in a year than you do in a week.

Niggers sans whites.

Attached: 1508158787066.gif (800x667, 1.23M)

The fair thing to do would be to give away as much of your money as possible and allows several homeless families to move into your house with you.

Eliminate the possibility of obtaining such wealth off money itself (stocks, bonds, debt instruments, interest), so that only through genuinely productive activity can such wealth be gained, and then it's fair. Still somewhat dumb though. As brilliant as such machines are, (I'm glad they exist) the projects of /pol and related need those funds.

>but why not make it fair?

100 million humans sacrificed upon the altar of communism and still no utopia achieved... it's almost like your feel-based policies end in utter disaster every time... but of sorry I forgot, we're on the wrong side of history right?

Attached: 1514075147268.png (480x440, 186K)

because some people produce something desired/seful for millions of people, and other people can't even produce to sustain themselves.
The first ones get a supercar, the second ones live off the charity of others.
That's fair.

What's fair is you fucking off and not touching my money.

Yeah, fuck all those workers building those cars. They should be making corollas. Even better, let Mexicans make Corollas. French whites shouldn't have jobs! FUKC THE RICH!

I don't know but every time a Democrat asks this
question the government raises taxes on the working class. Please stop it.

But why does anyone need more than 1 billion dollars? Or even more than 200 million? You would literally never use all that money, ever. You could buy endless super cars for life and still have money left over. So why does anyone need 10 billion, 20 billion, or 50 billion dollars?

Who said it was supposed to fair, or that fairness was even desireable?

you're right in that they don't need it, but that alone is not a good enough reason to seize it

Because life isn't fair.

The warthog always gets eaten by the lion.
It's impossible to make unequal things equal.
You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.

I already give a significant portion of my income to charity.

Just because some nutcases tried communism a few times doesn't mean it's a bad system. I could try to fly a F16 tomorrow and it would end terribly, it doesn't make it a bad plane.

That's the thing, sweetie, the government is already taking your money despite your silly little flag.

Why isn't fairness desirable?

Attached: mistress.jpg (1015x1280, 241K)

Attached: 1516215094457.jpg (645x729, 81K)

No no no, you need to prove your idea, that fairness is desirable.

Well if there were no billionaires a lot of things we know would not exist in their current form. That could be bad. Like you wouldn't have health care at all.

JFC you abominable twat- wealth distribution, like ACA, DOES NOT WORK.
When you decide that everyone deserves a minimum and nobody deserves a maximum, the laziest fucks feel absolutely zero motivation and the most disciplined of us stop trying because why should they work their ass off so lazy fucks can reap the benefits of their work?
Besides, also like the ACA, top tier faggotry IS NEVER held to the same standards as the lowly peasants; congress never had to use the shitshow that is universal health care, the royalty in any country will always hold themselves to a different standard.
In short, GFY. Get a fucking job, save your damn money, and if you WANT better then FUCKING DO BETTER.
Chrissakes this isn’t fucking difficult.

Attached: 1521936146028.png (1024x741, 946K)

I don't know about you, but I'd be pretty proud of myself if I had a 10 million dollar car. And others would be impressed and respect me as well.

Maybe that's why.

since you live in the UK you're probably in the top 1% world wide. if you aren't giving at least 1/2 your pay check to jamal you have no right to complain about billionaires.

Attached: 1511352035066.jpg (1134x315, 38K)

You would have to eliminate banking world wide to even get close to any thing fair

why are bongs the biggest losers on Sup Forums? I've never seen a country flag so consistently representing the weakest, saddest mindset and espousing the least desirable things

Why stop at 200 million dollars?
Why don't we go full gommunism and place a ceiling on personal wealth at 1000 dollars?

Richfag here who's currently spending spring break at punta cana. Life isn't fair faggot so get rich or die trying.

Attached: 0T89LKK.png (991x672, 206K)

Communism on theory is great.
.capitalism in theory... Is great
....everything in this life comes down to the human element. And unfortuantely the most fucked up humans have siezed power and will not relinquish it without a war....

It isnt right but the whole system is fucked.

I think it’s Chris Rock that talks in one of his specials about the difference between rich and wealthy.
Fucking niggers will put rims on a fucking toaster because they get ‘nigger rich’.
You can’t expect everyone to do what’s right just because you level the income field. That’s like expecting no one to ever commit murder anymore because ‘hey!! There’s a law! We all know it’s illegal!’
Fucking Christ OP is an absolute retard.

This is the real inconvenient truth.

Stop being a lazy cunt.

We're not talking about separate species here, we're talking about human beings (nogs aside ofc), all of whom deserve a fair shot at life. While we shouldn't guarantee equal outcomes, we should strive to give everyone equal opportunity

Maybe like 1000 years ago if you were born a shitty peasant you were destined to die a shitty peasant, but social mobility has increased a lot since then

It's not, but life isn't fair you fucking newfag.

Get over it.

Attached: 1473831823587.png (338x339, 17K)

A well-optioned Chiron costs about 4.5m USD. I’m not aware of any car that costs 10m.

Because you either create or produce something that the free market determines has value, or you stay at home and bitch about life on a anime board.

If it doesn't seem "fair" to you, then why don't you get off your ass and start a revolution or something? Maybe you can impose a system of government where everyone is "equal?"

I don't think anyone's ever tried that before, you'd be the first.

>I already give a significant portion of my income to charity
No faggot, nothing less than FIFTY PERCENT. And you’d better have a few homeless families moving into your basement and attic.
God you really are a retarded soy faggot.

why not blame the idiots who gave him all that money in the first place?
noooooo.... that would be to hard.

There are people who don't have computers or phones who would like to post here.
Why aren't you giving yours away until everyone can?

Unfortunately, people with the means to do something feel the same way

It's not fair
Who said it was fair
I never remember anyone saying life was fair

Its their cash to do with as they please faggot...go invent something useful and you can too

because some people produce more goods and services other people want. It's not as if that wealth just appears out of nowhere, they earn it through transactions with other people. Why is it fair that you have running water and a roof over your head when there's an infinite number of starving africans that would gladly rape your sister and wear your skin?

>I already give a significant portion of my income to charity.
Wrong, how do you think that guy got that $10,000,000 from your " charity " dontations

Why is it fair to assume that people with money haven't done enough to deserve it, while all poor people totally aren't deadbeats and society definitely failed them?

People who can't afford to feed themselves are not people.

It's all about choices. In free societies, people can choose to work hard, save money and invest and do whatever they like with their earnings (like buy an expensive car). But they also have the freedom to drop out of school, work for minimum wage and have children that they can't afford. This leads to people being unable to afford well.. pretty much anything. I guess you could say that the amount of inequality in a society is a direct reflection of how free it is, this is why there are people starving in the richest (and freest) nation in the world. And it's also why communist societies are always totalitarian dictatorships.

Also this. Whoever told you that life was fair, they lied to you.

>Why is it fair that some people have enough money to spend $10,000,000 on a car they don't even need, while other people can't afford to feed themselves?
Because they occupy a high ranking position in an organisation that provides high quality products to millions of people?

You fucking imbecile?

And it all trickles down anyways? The shittiest car today is a 100x faster than the shit land owners bought in the 1920s? You fucking moron??

Because fuck you nigger

Not an argument.

Such a ridiculous attitude, you should be giving your money to people less fortunate than you instead of wasting it on unnecessary shit like holidays.

I'm not.

Dumb question.

No, fuck you.

Stop demonising poor people.

Attached: a2qih4i4sxn01.jpg (1111x1446, 477K)

Because they're niggers and they create conditions like that themselves and it's impossible to stop them from doing so.

>make any sens

Why is it fair that some people work their ass off, and through creativity and smarts, are able to provide enough value to the economy that they can afford 50 mansions,
meanwhile some useless faggot like OP can't find his own ass with both hands, but still thinks he should get what the better man produced?

>Stop demonising poor people.
Fuck you. There is no such thing as poor "people". People are capable of providing for their own needs.

Poverty is a mental disorder.
Just as much as faggotry.

It's not fair. Who ever said life was fair?

Because they make something that contributes to society and reap the benefits of their inginuity.

>they don't even need
I'll do whatever the fuck I want

Attached: 1519594158048.png (500x376, 208K)

Why do people that can't feed themselves even exist?

NO JOBS FOR ARTISANS. ARTISANS ARE TOOLS OF THE MILLIONAIRE CLASS.

Why is it fair that Chadboon the Baboon controls the watering hole and the harem and will tear your beta ass to shreds if you come near it. Life is a competition faggot.

>some nutcases

Stalin, Mao Zedong, Pol Pot, Castro, Milošević, Ceaușescu, the entire Kim family of the DPRK (lol, "democratic"), Sztójay, Hoxha, Micombero...........yea, you're right. Just "a few" bad eggs I guess.

It couldn't possibly be that it's just a fucked up system that for some reason always ends up with a brutal dictator running the show.

>Poverty is a mental disorder.
What does that even mean? Do you know how stupid that sounds?

You really think if you were dropped off in sub-Saharan Africa or out in some slum in Rio you'd work your way up and become rich? Not everyone has the same advantages you have in life.

Attached: 1521907009670.jpg (3264x2448, 1.73M)

Because feeding yourself requires irrigation, fertilizers, energy sources (fuel, water, wind), and proper land management. There are people in Africa that still do rain dances and fuck holes in the ground for more animals to hunt.

Money is a financial tool for wealth producing people (people who generate capital for their labor) who are exploited by banking systems to sell out their labor, for some culture killing luxuries.

Reason the U.S.A. isn't fucked is that tried and true practices of water accounting from snow fall allow for farmers to manage their effort and watering practices. Tied in this with minerals mined from the earth (phosphates, and potash),and tilling practices to reduce topsoil erosion, People in America are not add odds with malaria ridden, poor nutritional, and drought stricken childhoods, so we are more apt to be productive and not retarded into adulthood. This is changing however with Americans, they are nothing but cattle now, only existing to consume and forfeiting any autonomy to those who feed them.

>Just because some nutcases tried communism a few times doesn't mean it's a bad system. I could try to fly a F16 tomorrow and it would end terribly, it doesn't make it a bad plane.

Who says they were nutcases? They were Lenin, Castro, Chavez, Mao..all people intricately familiar with communist ideology.

Oh? You do? Because that's the only way you can make sense of what you're saying?? Sorry baby, it just don work that way.

FYI, the capitalist system is already fair because you are paid based on the desirability of your contribution. If you make products so good it rivals crack, like World of Warcraft, you gonna have 10 million subscribes and earn billions upon billions. If somebody is GENUINELY disabled for some reason and can't participate in the economy, he can be helped out by an entitlements program under a minority mixed economy. Like Stephen Hawkings. Depression is not a real disability.

Here is a reminder that Leftist openly want to destroy good gobs like Bugatti provides and force no upper mobility or something to aspire to for the working class. They want to take money away from the skilled carpenters that create the Chiron's interior and give it to degenerate "local artists" who shit in cups and post pictures on instagram.

>Presents scenario in non-free regions
I stand by my argument, toothless retard.

There should only be equality of opportunity, not equality of outcome.

Where do you get your standard of "fairness"?
Is it not completely an utterly arbitrary? Kill yourself commie.

Yes, fractional reserve banking must be eliminated and would be under my proposal. Under FRB the banks are allowed to create money out of nothing and charge interest on it. Sheer, enslaving fraud.

No take snek money.

Use your funds productively to preserve the West and Native Europeans friend. Start an operation.

Counter Question: How is it fair that incredibly poor, starving people living in shithole countries that suffer every day of their lives have a bunch of children, who also starve and suffer every day of their lives?

Which is morally worse, OP? Buying a super expensive car with your own money, or being responsible for the unimaginable suffering of half a dozen or more children?

Does that include you? Inquiring minds want to know!

Attached: 1520553490680.jpg (736x850, 95K)

ECONOMIST HERE COMING THRU COMING THRU

Under capitalism you are paid based on the desirability of your product. The guy who earns a lot of money is paid that much because he is in a high ranking position of a very successful company, that is successful because it offers high quality products to many people who are willing to pay the price. The company itself pays employees it deems valuable. Engineers, IT workers, so on. All receive a very handy benefits package.

Also, all technology trickles down due to human progress, competitiveness, and because expensive products sold to rich customers can justify high risk high cost investments into machinery etc, to iron out the manufacturing process and see if the products will actually work, and be desirable. If you don't have rich land owners buying Bugatti custom made, "boutique" race cars in the 1920s, you don't get a shit VW that has 150-200 horsepower, and 0-60 times a rich guy would dream of in the 1920s TODAY.

If the poor want to make more money, maybe, I don't fucking know, THEY SHOULD GET A STUDENT LOAN AND GET A FUCKING ENGINEERING DEGREE THAT PAYS A PRETTY PENNY??

FUCK KNOWS, ITS ONLY THE FUCKING STANDARD WAY TO MAKE MONEY!

who promised fair, you incredibly entitled, self important faggot?

>Counter Question: How is it fair that incredibly poor, starving people living in shithole countries that suffer every day of their lives have a bunch of children, who also starve and suffer every day of their lives?
Because they don't have capitalism, they have a corrupt government that bleeds any potential for market activity with on-the-spot taxation by the government officials who squeeze each manufacturer for dough.

Establish a corruption free system of property rights and lax regulation, establish a capitalist utopia. Simple, really.

Or we could place a limit at $600 million. Because literally nobody would actually _need_ more than that. (Or that much in general.)

And I bet you think you're just clever enough to arbitrate whats fair or not. You or other authoritarian like you. Naturally such enlightened fair-rulers should be 'fairly compensated for such high minded work you appointed yourselves too. And its worth executing those evil rich if they argue they have a right to their own propery.

Fuck off commie, the only free thing in this world is the helicopter ride you deserve.

>That's the thing, sweetie, the government is already taking your money despite your silly little flag.
Exactly, and fuck the government.

It is fair though. If you make desirable shit, you get paid a lot of money. If you make WOW you get 10m subscribers and billions in revenue. If you are Hollywood and make Avengers, you make trillions in box office alone, not to mention blu ray sales.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SO COMPLICATED.

Make shit that people want, GET PAID.

No, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR CERN PROJECT NEIL DE GRASSE TYSON, SELL US A FLYING CAR, THEN WE'LL TALK.

Well not if we can fucking help it, last we checked the entire western hemisphere is going so right wing the left is feaking out about Nazis. We gonna turn this bitch over.

There's a difference between being poor and being "poor".
You can go to a poor place in Vietnam, and they are raising cattle and growing rice because it's how you feed yourself. They are poor because they don't have T.v. Cars, Roads, Cellphones, etc. Yet, they live within their means.
Then you go to Niggerville, USA. They essentially give you food to exist and a house, you play Xbox, eat cheetos bought with an EBT, and have heating and air conditioning. They don't do shit and are poor, and is exemplified by the fact their communities look like overgrown shitholes.

>while other people can't afford to feed themselves?
You're retarded if you actually think everyone being able to feed themselves is a good idea. Pic related.

Attached: worldpopulation.gif (780x388, 2.95M)

>You can go to a poor place in Vietnam, and they are raising cattle and growing rice because it's how you feed yourself. They are poor because they don't have T.v. Cars, Roads, Cellphones, etc. Yet, they live within their means.

Places like Vietnam are basically medieval. They're not poor, they just didn't develop yet. It's stupid to expect places like Vietnam to magically become 21st century countries overnight, even if we put capitalism into place ther.e

Don't take OP seriously, this is a raid by the leftists.

>Who says they were nutcases? They were Lenin, Castro, Chavez, Mao... all people intricately familiar with communist ideology.

And people who, funny enough, decided to institute totalitarianism and state capitalism instead... fancy that. People who want to horde power and resources turning to capitalism... funny how that work, eh?

youtube.com/watch?v=uzLGb06EEXc

Very true, but they could be shaped into being of use.

>I can literally guarantee I make more in a year than you do in a week.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1522112670176.jpg (720x575, 39K)

>I already give a significant portion of my income to charity.

it's always everybody else that's never giving enough isn't it. all you people are so full of shit

The money you give me charity isn't proportionately enough compared to your income you should be donating more to poor people because it makes me feel good.

i dont care if thats the fastest car in the galaxy, i dont care if its shape has an aerodynamic purpose. it looks stupid

>fair
mfw you're adorable

clearly you want the car, or the money, so why not go out and work for it?

Attached: MFW Bemused.jpg (460x259, 29K)