Why can't we tear down and destroy concentration camps...

Why can't we tear down and destroy concentration camps? They're representative of a horrible past that we should move on, and forget, just like Civil War monuments. We need to stop giving the Nazis so much power over us.

Attached: auschwits-birkenau.gif (1600x1200, 617K)

ur mum gay lol

Because we are gonna reopen them

Because they're Disney Land fake attractions you retard. Even Jewish historians have proven this.

Attached: holohoax concentration camps 67.jpg (3816x3464, 2.35M)

They probably have asbestos, tho.

Auschwitz is embarrassingly small. Make it bigger this time.

this

I want independent research teams from around the world to investigate everything first.
Then tear everything down and build "Why you shouldn't lie" education centers in their place where jews and muslims must attend for the rest of their life.

Fucking jews and niggers are so hypocritical

Attached: Chanuz emblem.jpg (800x800, 95K)

Passive gassing effect along with actual gas. Increases overall extermination efficiency.

If they weren't there as a reminder to what happened it would give even more power to the psychotic deniers of history, such as those who post on this shithole every day.

> Why can't we tear down and destroy concentration camps?
Because they are seen as historical valuable structures. Useful to teach people what happened inside.

> We need to stop giving the Nazis so much power over us.
They are getting power out of them, because you can enter and then leave them.

> we should move on
People are moving on, but every generation has to learn about and see with their eyes what happened so that won't happen again.

Attached: DDOtRPGXUAA30Bs.jpg (747x491, 38K)

what are you? a gay hebrew?

>what happened inside
do tell your knowledge of the events, I am curious

Alternatively, couldn't it give psychotic fabricators of history more ammunition to make more outlandish claims about history?

That's beautiful man!

We'll have the guards wear masks. Or have kapos guard them like last time.

Nazis guarded concentration camps with Jews. There were hardly any actual Nazis there

Toot! Toot! All aboard the Jew Jew train!

Attached: 8DC9FE4D-B3B3-42A3-945C-42BDA8455D5E.jpg (997x768, 309K)

> your knowledge of the events
I've been to Birkenau seen the place and heard the horrible stories on what happened to the people who where brought there.
I choose to believe that the events described by the survivors and the historians who studied the well documented history of the concentration camps are true.

I don't know if my answer satisfies you.

I'm a heterosexual Italic descendant.

Attached: ee251112ee.jpg (700x609, 146K)

You afraid of the proof moshe? Dont worry, gas nowadays kills fast.

>Why can't we tear down and destroy concentration camps?
We spent too much energy to build them after the war, and the whole point is to make you know they exist.

>you need buildings constructed by genocidal maniacs to continue to stand in order for their horrific deeds to be remembered
Get a load of this racist biggot, trying to save racist artifacts of a horrendous historical past. Still got your grandfathers KKK outfit in your attic?

I dont care about supposed massacred jews.

>France
>KKK
>falling for my poor bait
>I'm actually the one falling for a bait
>this fucking site
Good night guys.

These will never be taken down. I won't be surprised if they don't find a few more. Just to keep that story going