Boruto thread

Episode 36 discussion and EP37 predictions.

Why do sumire and salad run differently?

>It's a hawafag OP

Someone make a new thread this one will be shit.

Reminder that Nue Is just a pleb summon now, calm your horses with the "she will be relevant" shit.

One runs with the anatomically correct way. She figures out that it's the correct way of running, and even if the ninja custom says that it isn't, she isn't that conservative. She prefers to be more practical than being obsessed with some outdated ninja code.

The other is super conservative and doesn't want to give up the outdated ninja code even if her running stance is stressing her body way more than the normal way of running.

Sarada and Sumire will each job respectively and will eventually come to the wonderful conlusion that they are stronger when fighting together which will boil the blood of their respective shipperfaggots. The other kids will be told how they are useless and have no resolve and get pummeled for a while. Then they will stand up and say "duh yeah I've got resolve try to doge me coming at you screaming my lungs out" and the sensei will each swipe a tear away and everyone passes.
Boruto will win simply because helping his friends is his own personal resolve

Is he kill?

A pleb summon that can make multiple chakra arms with long range and that can strengthen stuff and make it unbreakable. And it's most likely not everything that it can do. I say that it's pretty OP for an incomplete summon.

BoruSara 4 the win

I just want Sumire to use her Suiton techs again.

MoonCHAD gonna claim his son soon

Wound went all the way through so yeah, he ded.

Left has common sense, right is retarded.

I also want that, but aren't these deadly? Her water gun could kill.

Well, they told them to go all out and it's against Konohamaru I don't think most or her techs are A rank or more.

Broruto = this series’ anti-villain (old edge Sasuke + genius Neji + classic Gary Stu). Missing-nin (scratch forehead protector). The toxic protagonist. Storywriters are currently testing out if he will go the Star War’s Kylo Ren route or the Death Note’s Light route.

Mitsuki = old Orochimaru homolusting after teenboy Sasuke (aka Broruto)

Sumire = Hinata. STEM researcher. Will likely be off-screened as a support character + end game Love interests (aka Winry from FMA) that comes up with cool SCIENCE tech.

Sarada = Naruto. Will be this series’ real protagonist. Carries the classic shonen Will of Fire.

Kawaki = real anti-hero. He and Sarada both carry the Will of Fire. Kawaki ushers the age of technology/SCIENCE for peace while Sarada bridges the old ninja world.

Chocho = best girl. She is the storyboard writers’ meme character who constantly breaks the 4th wall to explain to the audience what’s really happening.

Current market trends the writers are tweaking with: using Sumire as a viral marketing tool to shippingfags

Ninja tools + SCIENCE = toys and merchandises to sell to gundamfags

Making Boruto the anti-villain, who will irresponsibility leads his childhood friends to death by convincing them to enlist in the military when they aren’t really meant for it, is setting the stage for science and Kawaki. The shows writers has been showing non-ninja jobs like firefighting, business, media, healthcare, postal services, IT. Boruto’s friends could’ve graduated the academy and have successful careers in the civilian world, but they enlisted into Child Soldiers instead. Example in the manga: Sumire graduates high school and choose to study STEM in college working on her Ph.D

You are now aware Boruto is directionless Millennial. And the post-Gen Z Kawaki will pave a path to success.

Okay this is officially the sumire thread just like yesterday. Someone else make the official boruto thread and let's all be happy.

>that look Bort gives to Hawawa

He really wants to bang her.

>next week even more Sumire
Already hyped for episode 37.

In the very moment ninja researchers discover how to make devices that absorb large amounts of chakra when exposed from direct attacks or stuff like that you can count the ninja era will end.

Nue just needs to absorb some chakra to go back to It's full power form.

>Jobrada blown away like some leaf.

She probably ate to much Salad

Desu, I want Boruot to be personally responsible for the majority the bad shit that will happen. It will be interesting to see how Boruto will justify it, considering his happy-go-lucky, innocent personality, and how others will react to his evilness

To the user who requested this 2 threads ago.

>calm your horses with the "she will be relevant" shit.

This. You want to about relevancy, let's think about it after this arc is over.

If kakashi (AKA the third strongest Shinobi in Naruto Universe) loses to boruto I'm dropping this shitshow

They better do it. Only then will we see who boruto's true friends are. Besides mitsuki. I get the feeling naruto will exile his ass

so you want him to be dragon ball super goku?

Maybe when he had his sharingan. Now I don't see him as much as a threat.

>Sumire = Hinata. STEM researcher. Will likely be off-screened as a support character + end game Love interests (aka Winry from FMA) that comes up with cool SCIENCE tech.

Fever dreams I tell you.

I honestly see the group splitting up with some joining Boruto in his journey and the other staying with Sarada in Konoha

I think the only ones who won't completely ditch him are Sumire, Shikidai, and Danki.

I dont think Naruto is willing to exile his son, or even that exile is possible in the Ninja World unless one somehow removes the exiled's ability to use chakra, as one is basically creating a free boon for their enemies. Sarada is probably willing to remove Boruto's chakra/blind Boruto though, once everything is said and done

Also I want to point out this episodes animations were Newgrounds-Level shit

Only reason I think they will do it is because boruto doesn't seem terribly bothered when kawaki levels konoha and does something to naruto. Sort of like he just pops up to help out out of commitment but he lacks anger or bloodlust which is something fucking strange considering naruto had it out for pain.

> jesus that shit .gif
here, have a webm that is a fifth the size, full resolution, and captures more of the scene.

Also, LMAOing at the tunnelvision of rhese fags saying Boruto will be a missing nin

What you see in the beginning scene, Boruto vs Kawaki is sasuke's cape, sword... and Headband

Boruto seems to be feeling a lot of regret and possibly guilt in the flashfoward. I wonder how Boruto (and potentially Momoshiki, if he is contained within Boruto's Magic Mark) will react to that guilt, as Boruto cannot handle guilt well at all, typically using it as reckless action fuel

You can't learn how to run properly when you have no dad

>Retard-Kun is STILL in denial

He's wearing a Kara cloak.

kakashi doesn't want to kill boruto so he is actually holding back.

No one is saying he's going missing nin. Just that he will literally get banned from konoha for fucking up

This show is marketed to Millennials who grew up on Naruto, so it makes sense to sell to that demographic (now that they have jobs)

Is it possible to have Boruto go the route of a self-delusional, pathetic fool?

Why is it in slow motion?

He’s too gary stu right now. Outclassing his peers. Only Mitsuki+Moonman can keep him in check. I wouldn’t be surprised if he does manage to take the bell from Kakashi really easy next episode using his eye. But instead of passing, he pulls a shonen and does not accept it because of “friends” he won’t leave behind.

Waiting for Namida !!

>Never contacted her after the academy
>Sweared to protect some other chick
>But apparently, he really wants to bang her.

Fever dreams.

Reminder that Konohamaru grouped Nue as a threat in the same level as the sharingan.
They are really pushing Sumire hard. Makes me wonder about what her role will be in the future.

Boruto probably only one who fails because he decided to take bell alone
Upon learning this bullshit, Mitsuki probably goes sage against Kakashi, only to get curbstomped by him.
Before the final blow, Boruto intervenes saying "Fuck being a ninja you don't get to touch my homolust" or something like that and does team combo with Mitsuki just like in the Mist.

IDK. I am talking about personality-wise.Adult! Boruto having all this strength would be a high contrast against his manchild personality

>Reminder that Konohamaru grouped Nue as a threat in the same level as the sharingan.

When?

>Sweared to protect some other chick
It's really funny that you fuckers really think that Boruto became Sarada's knight or something. I will laugh when Boruto swears to protect Konohamaru when he becomes Hokage.

I think he will outclass Kakashi and does take the bell. When Kakashi tells the classes only Boruto passes, Boruto will decline and fail himself just for the sake of being a total frat Bro for his friends.

This sets up the illusion that Broruto is a good guy. However, as Kakashi correctly asserts, this class is not meant to be ninjas, but instead seek a civilian path. Good boy Broruto eventually leads his classmates to death and fucks up real bad somehow

>Whether it's the sharingan or Nue, they are more troublesome than I imagined, hey.

>It's really funny that you fuckers really think that Boruto became Sarada's knight or something.

But he already did it.

>rewatching episode
>finally get what kakashi is saying

a shame his hunches always go through. makes you wonder why they don't do a mental assessment for would be ninjas

>_master1200.jpg

go back to your Madara, you are fucking dead

Yes, but with much more suppressed awareness of what is going on around him, leading to more guilt and desperation to reverse his course and redeem himself, which in turn leads to more bad decisions and psychological suppression,

grave Madara*

Madara can never die, he is too good for that

i forgot about the himawari seeing ghost shit. wonder what his role is if even

Boruto said that he would protect her IF/AFTER she became Hokage. He just expects her to become Hokage, he didn't swear to protect her personally. This is what you faggot don't want to understand.

boruto idolizes sasuke. he will marry his daughter just because of that

Boruto can have Sumire, garbage filler Hinata 2.0. Sarada is too good for that discount-Naruto banana head in the first place.

He idolizes Sasuke but in the end he is just like Naruto. Everyone says that and keeps saying it again and again. He won't fuck the descendant of Sasuke and Sakura.

Yes he will and she will fucking like it

In your headcanon, sure.

Kind of a retarded attack

Are they gonna bring Madara back so Sadara can finally have a father?

THE EUGENICS TRAIN HAS NO BREAKS

>Boruto: Hey, hey, hey! Were really you my dad and Uncle Sasuke's master in the last generation?! Really?!
>What kind of training did they do?!
>Kakashi: Hmm... Maybe you should ask them?
>[I just want him to ask Kakashi-sensei about his father and the others]

And thus, it will end in a terrible trainwreck.

>the entire future of a character depends on how much she’s featured in this single arc

>He won't fuck the descendant of Sasuke and Sakura.

You say that as if he will have much choice in the matter.

Please no let the gary stu lose once.

This sounds familiar

Hopefully. She has a lot of potential, but nobody in-universe gives a damn about her. Madara will correct that

He lost pathetically where it mattered. Against shikadai in front of everyone

>Literally what I'm saying.

Mitsuki is mooncuck+orochimaru’s son

He will reveal the byagukun and mate with sarada

The entire Boruto movie is Boruto utterly failing until the Momoshiki fight.

They're in a pickle. Either sumire wins who they feel is hinata 2.0 for some reason. Or boruto aka hinatas son LITERALLY violates the spawn of sasuke/sakura with cock. It's lose lose

Forced drama, Kakashi thinking Boruto is the wrong kind of mentality for being a ninja despite Naruto literally being the same way.

What do you think about Enko?

My point is that idea is retarded

Let Mitsuki contain the Uchiha autism, he’s the perfect vessel for it

There's a big difference. Naruto's mantra was just being gutsy and never giving up. Boruto's is just take it easy no need to be serious which is why kakashi said he was underestimating what it means to actually be a ninja.

>145cm
>roughly 40kg
Imagine how fun would it be to manhandle her tiny body. I'd just walk around the house looking for things to bend her over and fuck her on.

FIRST TO DIE

Your face when Mitsuki used Sage Mode against Shino.

The only trainwreck will be the people that thought that the first girl to show interest in a manga hero won't win.

What the fuck does it mean to be a ninja in the Boruto era? Almost all the world leaders are actively mongering for peace. The only threats are literal aliens or natural disasters. Children no longer have to kill each other just because of arbitrary conflicts.

Kakashi is stuck in the past.

Didn't she say she didn't want to be a ninja? Why the fuck is she even there? She stupid?

DELETE THIS!!!!

Boruto girls are for hugs, not for lewd!!!

It's obvious boruto is also using another clone. If none of the other kids fell into the genjustu why would the mary sue character do?