Black user here

I'm thinking about moving to Europe. Do you think it will be easy for me to get assistance from european governments. I heard their assistance programs are better than over here I'm the US. I'm a rapper and music producer, and I heard European girls love black guys. Which country do you think would be best for me?

Attached: 1518326274997m.jpg (824x1024, 102K)

liberia

Hahaha yes, yes come to europe.
One nigger more who'll hang beside his kids

Why would I move to that dump?

I thought you guys liked black people?

as a european i would recomend Sweden. do not go to Norway. they are full of racist and sexist.

SWEDEN YES

Attached: gender-equal-snow-clearing-sweden-yes_fb_7015621.jpg (300x300, 33K)

Great, we can trade you for another European.

Black Americans are the biggest capitalists in the world and as someone whos spent time in Northern suburbs of Paris i can tell you the one thing pulling kids away from fundamental islam is hiphop culture

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 95K)

I don't care about racism or sexism, so long as I can get decent assistance

Germany, Netherlands, UK

I thought arabs hated black people?

Nobody likes black people. Black people don't like black people.

You need to go via africa and cross the mediterranean by rubber dinghy, otherwise you don’t get any assistance.

No.

well Islamism is essentially theocratic-fascism, so some Arabs do seem to be lowkey racist ,thats why they get so triggered when their children listen to black music

Sweden.

It was made for you, literally. If you want reparations, there you have it

There's no money there. Can't do it.

nigger you're talking about moving to a country that is significantly whiter than the one you are in. So let me ask you; do you even fucking like black people? The answer is obviously no, so why the fuck would anyone else like them if even your nigger ass hates them?

Because it's full of people like you

There is black people I like and black people I don't like, and white people I like and don't like. I take everybody as individuals first and foremost. Individualism, it's a black thing.

Turkey.

It's a nation set aside for you. There's probably a wealth of minerals that can be made, whites can't hold your had with everything

Life is too short to waste it trying to build up a shithole.

Arabs hate anyone who isn't Arab.

Yet you and your subhuman species have all the time to waste on gang violence, drugs, and ruining shatever country you are in. My recommendation is suicide, so you don't waste any more resources that can go to an actual human.

its stupid. a racial group will always have a trait or more to distinguish itself from others. you can easily see the differences on genders. but this also applies to race.

America's just paying what it owes, we didn't ask to be here.

Sweden, Finland, etc.

Go to Poland. They are super accepting. Might I suggest Żagan, Poznań, or Krakow. They love the raps music.

Attached: 1473980621991.jpg (569x768, 105K)

I don't owe you apes shit. Do you realize how few people actually owned slaves when it was legal? Your shit race is lucky, you were given insane amounts of reparations for your slavery. How many times has that happened to other slaves in history? You subhumans squandered one of the greatest gifts ever given to any group of freed slaves, and you think we owe you? You monkeys have cost us factors more than what your ancestors did as slaves. I can't wait until you end up in prison again.

You’re better off moving to South Africa. The whites are giving away free land

Are you done? Now get some sleep, so you can go to work in the morning. So that I don't have to.

They're all great, take your pick! European girls love black cock (and the guys too!) Don't forget to renounce your U.S. citizenship when you leave!

Fucking this, I was called a race traitor uncle tom for stating that communism is incompatible with Africans and why it constantly fails with plenty of examples.

Attached: 1498931112736.jpg (960x702, 88K)

Which phenomena were you giving plenty of examples for?

Attached: squinty.jpg (854x1222, 86K)

Pretty much the entire continent of Africa.
Fucking Communist China uses it as a test bed.

UK is the best country to go. Free money, free slags to fuck, the police will protect you from any racist comment, hell, you can even join a rape gang if you want.
Go infest that jewish country with your nigger ass