Kekkai Sensen

Would Chain and Steven be good parents to a cute icy werewolf daughter?

im sure chain would be a good mother to her pups.

No.
>Steven is an emotional cripple who has his own black ops cleanup force and regularly engages in extremely illegal shit
>Chain is an alcoholic

Sounds like a good pair of parents

Yeah in mexico maybe

Chain would be a good mama.

>Chain is a werewolf
>She has no lupine traits whatsoever, but somehow has invisibility

Explain this

Japan.

She could at least have longer hair or thick eyebrows, Japs can't into Werewolf lore.

They would be amazing parents. Both are the "dont want kids but end up being perfect parents" kind.

There are the sort of people who balance each other out. I am sure their children would turn out alright.

>thick eyebrows
stop trying to ruin Chain with your degeneracy

She is my wife, so the real question is whether she would be a good mother to OUR daughter.

>thick eyebrows
>ruin
You are a swine!

I feel like she would tend to disappear a bit too often.

Yeah...

What would happen if Chain went invisible mode when she was pregnant?

isn't klaus a werewolf too? or did i fucking mix him up with qt chain?

Klaus is just a german.

>slender qt pale girl in a suit
>is a werewolf
>buff hairy man with jaws and sideburns
>is a vampire
What did Nightow mean by this?

Klaus isnt a vampire either, he was going to be in the original draft which is why he still has a vampire look to him but hes just a regular dude with cursed blood magic like the others.

It’d go with her. In the fishman ep she went invisible while holding the “headphones” and they went with her.

Anybody gotta higher res? This shitty mfc pic is the only thing I can
>in a few years you go to Japan
>rummage through huge tubs of secondhand items not worth categorizing
>there is a huge bath towel with two tropical god-tier husbandos otherwise exclusively seen in business attire on it

>Got wasted once
>ALCOHOLIC

I have no idea what's going on with Steven but a young, loving wife should help straighten things out for him.

>once
Did you not pay attention in that episode where she scams the guy to get Leo's wallet back? the crowd instantly bet on Chain and know its a sure thing. If thats not enough to imply her blood alcohol content is near 100% I dont know what is.

Imagine if their daughter and Chain just went invisible when Steven was annoying them