The Hogg sends his FUCKING regards. You NAZI COCK HOLSTERS are NEXT

The Hogg sends his FUCKING regards. You NAZI COCK HOLSTERS are NEXT.

Attached: 1522100601620[1].webm (640x360, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
youtu.be/37zoQLgqEy0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fist of communism, used exclusively by autistic people everywhere.

How many people have to die for Marxist beliefs before society realizes it's an extremist ideology?

Fuck you, Hogg. We know "common sense" gun laws really means abolition to your ilk. Thankfully some white males better than you saw fit to right the 2nd (second) amendment. You're on the losing side of history already!

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

I know. You said this earlier.

i wonder what his family life is like?
i'd pay money to hear the conversation when his mommy cuts his credit card off for two weeks.

How long do you think he practiced that in the mirror? Also, what's the over-under on his sexual orientation? I say 80-20 homosexual on account of his well coiffed hair and tiny arms making him an ideal twink bottom for barebacking.

Attached: dwight.jpg (485x556, 16K)

i like the little bounce of his hair as he fists the air.. also whats up with that vulture neck posture, he looks like a 70 year old man

>David Hogg Wasn’t at the school during the shooting
>youtu.be/37zoQLgqEy0
>youtu.be/37zoQLgqEy0
>youtu.be/37zoQLgqEy0
>youtu.be/37zoQLgqEy0

Hoggsnap

Attached: fah44vcfbbg0112-37-08-.jpg (1242x1055, 97K)

Attached: 4A8356ED00000578-5540483-Parkland_survivor_David_Hogg_17_was_among_the_20_young_speakers_-a-188_1521 (962x640, 104K)

He looks like a bad sketch. His mouth is a tiny, diagonal slit. It can't be more than 1.5 inches wide. His hair looks like it's been molded in clay, and his whole body is like a stick figure, out of proper proportions.

this made me physically cringe

i imagine he throws some hella temper tantrums and his dad just ignores him while his mom trys to calm him down

hes a nazi you fag

leftist cringe

DAVID NO!!

is this shooped? that was so fucking cringeworthy if not

glare holes?

I think q predicted this

Attached: dezeen_travolta_4.jpg (468x468, 85K)

>becoming a celebrity and doing brand deals because your class mates got shot up

lmao burgerland never ceases to amaze me

jesus, please shoop the head in an animated gif.