Protecting Oregon Gun rights

For those of you on Sup Forums and /k/ there is a draconian ballot initiative in Oregon (Initiative Petition 43) that is trying to take the constitutional gun rights away from Oregonians. the initiative if passed would ban all semi auto rifles, pistols, and shotguns for sale or any weapon that holds more then 10 rounds. it also requires anyone that owns one of the above banned weapons to turn it into the government with in 120 days of its passing or be charged with a class B Felony, a class B felony in Oregon carry's a maximum sentence of up to 10 years in jail and a maximum fine of up to $250,000. below I have posted the full ballot initiative as well as post to a article explaining the legal process in Oregon on the Oregon Firearms Federations web sight. If this passes it would 1. make me a Criminal, 2. set a precedent for out right gun confiscation in the rest of the United States. This is a canary in the coal mine and must be stopped at all cost, Sup Forums we need your help, we need to get the word out and cut through the Michael Bloomberg funded propaganda.

oregonfirearms.org/gun-ban-ballot-measure-update

oregonfirearms.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Measure-43.pdf

Attached: moaln aabe.jpg (1901x1901, 209K)

give up

Attached: cascadia.jpg (2632x1679, 633K)

>it also requires anyone that owns one of the above banned weapons to turn it into the government with in 120 days of its passing or be charged with a class B Felony
OK so here we finally have a government overstepping its bounds.
This is where you get up and take over, now. Get all the officials, all the judges, all the cops and firemen and all the freemasons, collect them all or you get fucked again.

never give up

oreGUN bump

Attached: 1520306873133.jpg (2448x1276, 434K)

step out of your comfort zone, make it your full time job to ensure it doesnt happen...

you're sad and pathetic

I've already written to my representative, but I live in Multnomah County, that won't do me any good.

if you're an actual commie larping as an anarchist and you think that disarming the population is an edgy cool agenda you should kys

Attached: basic-weaponomics.jpg (1280x1112, 767K)

I live in Portland, these cucks don't intimidate me. This ballot initiative is extremely unpopular judging from the comments on social media about it. This might actually get the rednecks in this state to wake up and vote.

It will never pass and if it does I'm not turning in shit.

Wasn't this initiative sponsored by a rabbi? Kill all kikes, race war now!

bump

I will vote against it

Don't think, it won't, do everything you can to stop it. You know Kate Brown can't wait to take your guns.

it was written by a rabbi and some lawyers.

if it passes it won't be enforced outside of portland/eugene or other cuck-zones... the LEO's that do follow through will get burnt out real quick after they lose a member of the fire-team after each raid, and there's the guilt of slaughtering law-abiding citizens/famlies in order to comfort leftist traitors that just want cops dead no matter how hard they try to appease them... it's a recipe for mass defections, if not an outright coup against the out of control liberal city governing bodies that are poisoning the rest of the state to death

it'll be a disaster if the left get's what they want, as usual

There is no possible way they will enforce this down where I live. Every other house has a huge pot farm and are armed to the teeth. State of Jefferson when?

it won't pass.

but if it does, just don't comply. thats what californians do.

She gots to go.

jesus, oregon is now the cuckiest state in the union. it's almost as is the left shouts "we should jump!" and you're the first state to say "how high!"
goddamn... i'm starting to think that who tough-guy farming and fishing is a front for a mega blue hipster movement you all are too embarrassed to bring up.
i always knew you guys were garbage, but now this proves it.

Attached: too_dumb_for_chan.gif (286x210, 2.17M)

>State of Jefferson when?

I like the idea but commiefornia won't have it without war, nor-cal needs to be temporally absorbed into oregon if it wants to stand a chance against the cali-zerg menace...

There are worse states

New Jersey and Maryland for example