What's the end result of everyone race-mixing?

What's the end result of everyone race-mixing?

Attached: z.jpg (570x760, 51K)

Attached: 1522003286325.jpg (1011x1301, 152K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 1500474625400[1].png (671x802, 447K)

Degeneracy

latinos and "arabs"

La creatura

Race Mixing with asians = psycho elliots everywhere

Race mixing with spics = Sexy Tanned Spanish Soap Opera Castizo Race........Or fat mutts if the spics are from mayan stock

Race Mixing with blacks? White Blacks

This is not edited

Attached: 56%.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

Jews lording over a planet of 89-IQ 56%ers

Planet of the Apes

>why is there a racemixing agenda
>whats the end result
Elite Jews controlling a brown horde of low iq slaves consumerists in a technocratic hellhole that tracks everyone everywhere.

Attached: 1520977803040.jpg (524x331, 35K)

this

>White people are the only one to rebel

Stop this, the jews are only pushing demographic shifts and immigrant fags for cheap labor. I'm not saying it's right but stop making us hard to appeal to normies

50% of the time: Ugly as all hell, kill it with fire
45% of the time: Okay, but go away
5% of the time: Bangable

Attached: lacreatura3.jpg (815x1840, 346K)

sexy gurls :3

Attached: 1496635851552.jpg (961x1200, 234K)

A world with a low IQ population where no one has an identity.

cute girls

Attached: 1343747289242.jpg (682x1024, 313K)

mexicans overtaking the whole world

Attached: tfw mexican soldiers never get PTSD like gringos do.png (1200x580, 326K)

so like our country right now?

Yeah actually to be honest, you could mix two people from any race and they always just end up looking like a Mexican

Mexican

Mexican

Mexican

Goblin

Attached: 1519091492873.png (2552x5560, 2.68M)

Such a group of people already exist, they're called "italians"

Attached: ITA.jpg (980x716, 258K)

>appealing to normies is more important than telling the truth
Back to t_d, faggot

More like our country in 20 years.
But yes.

This.

Attached: IMG_4499.jpg (672x935, 707K)

u know I am right, post a picture of a mized race person who couldn't be Mexican, and if they can't be Mexican then they're just Brazilian.

The whole world will be universal-world babies of the Mexicano-Brasilian phenotype

But this is the end desire from those in the highest strata. Lower strata jews will benefit as well, and are used to leverage power at lower levels for those at the highest. Almost every Jew that I've met is pro immigration, pro abortion, anti gun, pro race mixing. I interact with Jews often enough in my town of 12000. We have around 5%. Even in my town of 12000 they have large influence for such a small percentage of the population.

A global totalitarian police state in which a class of highly cohesive genetic Jews rule with an iron fist over a sea of atomized and deracinated mystery-meat helots for all eternity.

Attached: globalism.jpg (1429x907, 809K)

Attached: heresayou.webm (854x480, 603K)

Obviously

Attached: 200px-Le_56_Face.png (200x164, 44K)

i dont disagree

Only the strongest most well developed for survival genes will get passed down and diseases like cancer and autism will decrease because of genetic diversity. It's the only logical outcome of our species evolution, people who don't diversify their genes will get wiped out by a super virus or just be unable to compete with everyone else. I'm blonde an almost 100% European, I don't have anything against people with my features, it's just common sense. I'm bout to have babies with a curly headed broad with a fat ass.

You don't know much, you're making a lot of assumptions, autism and cancer-predisposing genes have their niches for a reason.

(you)

Attached: 29541934_616059918733787_4715192775873113687_n.jpg (720x343, 28K)

>cancer and autism is caused by genetics
>being this new

Attached: IMG_4822.jpg (248x203, 21K)

I’d rather die than produce 50% offspring. I just can’t do that to a kid, it would degrade their IQ potential. And I couldn’t watch them grow up confused and depressed with no sense of self or where they come from.

Increased genetic diversity resulting in better health and improved traits. Kinda like how purebred dogs are the ones with all the hereditary health problems.

I have dozens of different types of colognes and sometimes think about what it would be like if I dumped them all into a bucket - what the fragrance would be. It's of course just a rhetorical exercise, but if I had to speculate, the blend would smell not unpleasant, maybe even nice, but I would still regret 169% blending them all together, knowing it impossible that I am better off with a mongrel bucket of fragrance that can never be un-blended. I would miss all the individual pleasures of the many individually developed fragrances and the diversity they added to the ways I enjoy presenting myself.

Attached: 1519355915554.jpg (600x541, 69K)

Not some sort of mono-race, that shit didn't even happen in Brazil. Eventually people would just divide themselves into groups of similiar appearance and consider themselves their own thing, the bell curve would still apply and form its own rankings with hapas probably being the high end.

Take Mexicans for example, a bunch of mestizos who hate white people and "pure Indians" which make up their ancestry.

The (((yous))) dumbing everyone down enough with nigger gened to stay in power forever

According to color theory, there would be a single white race.

Facts:

1. Black is the absence of color (and is therefore not a color)

2. White is the blending of all colors and is a color.

Attached: 1520796544119.png (800x786, 470K)

This.

Attached: charity.jpg (680x1012, 98K)

Except mixing with subhumans creates low iq, disease-prone children who are guaranteed to have mental issues and aren't compatible with medical transplants from their parents.
t. 127 IQ pure white male with immaculate health and an impervious immune system.

This is literally the opposite of how biology works. It's just a childlike assumption made by a dinosaur that is desperately clinging onto their racist belief system because adapting to change requires a higher IQ than your inbred mind will ever have.

This lol.

>Caucasoid in Europe developed low melanin skin and high amounts of body hair to survive the harsh winters and lower levels of direct sunlight
>Congoids in Africa develop melanin enriched skin and low body hair to survive in hot arid environments with high direct sun exposure.
>Individuals from these two groups reproduce, resulting in a child with a blend of their traits.
Oh look, now the child is suited for neither environment!

It's almost as if modern society doesn't involve toiling away in fields for your entire life, and that the majority of healthcare costs comes from old people whose bodies are ticking time bombs of hereditary disease.

>racist
>inbred
>what does the pot call the kettle
It's called being realistic, not racist. The proof is in the pudding, mutt. Mixing humans with subhumans does nothing but hinder the species, and the statistics on mental health, identity and disease prove this. We aren't dogs, in case you haven't noticed.

uwu... speak for yourself

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 7K)

>implying modern society will last
Cute.

Attached: IMG_4774.png (336x345, 72K)

slightly dumber, vastly more unattractive, loss of distinct cultures and heritages, mixture into one ugly abomination.

lok'tar ogar!

The extinction of humanity.

You like Grills? What about Tigers?

Attached: T I G E R.jpg (900x542, 236K)

A small possibility that veryone will be a neutral shade of grey.

Attached: f4f153c4cc62625f31593c77a9036885.jpg (1024x768, 88K)

America

Remember that time Greeks invented napalm and Romans invented concrete but then that was lost for the entirety of the middle ages?
Humanity shouldn't depend on memes over its genes. The day we lose sunscreen and vitamin D supplements is the day white Australians go extinct and Somalians in Sweden implode into themselves.

B

>What's the end result of everyone race-mixing?

Goobacks

Cher. Bitch is a time traveler

all countries in the americas

Attached: babyGMO.jpg (1024x688, 142K)

>What's the end result of everyone race-mixing?
That absolutely nothing changes.
There will still be shades of colors, and racism will still exist. They'll just find something new/nuanced to bitch about.

That's not how genetics work dude. Europeans are already the best equiped for genetics, infact we're the only race that has people who are immune to HIV. You've literally just fucked up your bloodline and I am sorry for your loss :(

tyler1?

you just described brazil