HAPPENING!!! SOMEONE ON Sup Forums MADE THIS !!!!

WHO MADE THIS ???
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh42OQ7zocw

Attached: emma-gonzalez-titrle.jpg (740x400, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

WHO

Don't worry OP CNN will find them

It’s not fake.

Attached: 3BF11D75-8F07-4A90-A1C8-90C4799DA3D8.png (465x349, 348K)

reminder

Attached: cnn blackmail text.jpg (800x347, 64K)

Attached: image.png (710x473, 362K)

Attached: never again.gif (250x252, 1.09M)

CNN hq right now...OH SHIT OH SHIT SHIT, THEY FOUND OUT OUR REAL PLAN...
i hope whoever made this did this via a VPN, because lord knows CNN has people working with them in google and fb to track down who ever did this.

It was requested on wsr but OP was told to fuck off

could someone do this gif but instead of never again. put #2amustgo

All I remember is some leaf. I'm beginning to think it was you, OP.

i cant wait for voice synthesis technology, honestly im surprised no one has deepfaked hoggs face unto a clip of goebels giving a speech

Bump

Attached: C0F7164F-6D53-4809-B989-431D194581AC.jpg (750x954, 85K)

we want hoggs to talk about the "final solution"

There was this and a hogg version on a thread yesterday

They literally are tearing up the constitution by wanting to ban guns. Libtards say stupid shit all the time that they know isn't true but now they care about semantics?

FUCK OFF

Of course when they're trying to force their agenda and putting themselves in the spotlight it "shouldnt matter" that they're kids but when they're then attacked/criticised for it its suddenly "wow, how can they do this? They're just kids!"

>king said it was “unironic” that she would wear the flag of a communist country
lmao knew I liked Steve king

>faking a video so you can call the original fake

Attached: cheeseburgers.jpg (1880x1058, 128K)

It's not FAKE , these little bullet dodgers have been tearing up the constitution ever since David Hogg road his bike to the shooting

This is the original. All other variations are obviously shooed.

Attached: 1521883559263.jpg (678x996, 424K)

This is a massive blunder from the left because it confirms to Sup Forums that people get exposed to their memes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_propaganda
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_propaganda

>some user edits some cringey Teen Vogue photo shoot to show our brave survivors ripping up the evil constitution
>just another image edited by Sup Forums, nothing new
>NUMBEROUS news sites quickly write articles all at once screaming "IT'S FAKE, IT'S FAKE, DON'T LOOK"
>the point is not that it's fake, but the idea behind the edit is far more powerful than their shitty propaganda attempt
>the Elite are so afraid of the US people, that not only do they want to disarm them, they can't even let them spread their ideas contrary to theirs because our ideas are much more effective
>these people spent millions of dollars to push this march, write subsequent news stories and propaganda, that it all becomes undone when one user wants to fuck around on Twitter
>we have become the Jew

Thank God we managed to kill "Net Neutrality", but one day you'll actually see a push to shut down this site that'll be far more aggressive than Hillary's Alt Right speech. This stupid fucking website might be one of the only effective tools we have left against all those (((Elite))) pricks.

Attached: ALT_RIGHT_PEPE_THE_FROG_WHITE_NATIONALISTS_NAZIS_KKK_RACISTS_SEXISTS_BIGOTS_OH_GOD_PLEASE_HELP_ME_I_ (800x1236, 253K)

not sure, but i was in the thread for the request of it and i got the original image.
i'm not going to share it because i dont want the archive found and i dont feel like changing the filename. nigger.