Backlog: shows you should probably watch but haven't yet for whatever reason

Explain yourself, Sup Forums.

1. Monogagtari
>Comes highly recommended, and everything I've seen of it looks amazing, but somehow I can't get over the suspicion that this is nothing more then a bullshit ecchi harem in a flashy, pretentious wrapping. That laughable toothbrush scene isn't helping.
2. FATE StayUnlimitedZeroBladeNightWorks
> Looks potential interesting. Iconic. Wildly popular. And I absolutely love Kara no Kyokai. On the other hand, the FATE fanbase, if Sup Forums is any indication, seems to consist entirely of drooling retards, and the source material is some shitty ecchi VN. This does nothing for my confidence.
3. Fullmetal Alchemist/Brotherhood
>These get recommended a lot, and seem to be pretty well regarded. On the other hand, I'm not really a shonenshitter (I liked Soul Eater, so there is that, I guess.) Add some decision paralysis over which one to watch first and., meh.
4. End of Evangelion & etc.
>I'll get around to it eventually, I swear. Just after I motivate myself to rewatch the series.
5. Hotaru no Haka
>...I really don't need to be more depressed than I already am right now, thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game_comment_time.php?game=3254#all_comment
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can you go back?

This.

Eva

dubs 4 truth

Red threads go to

We don't tolerate threads about anime here, bub.

nice rec thread faggot
>hur dur I dont watch popular anime lol I can tell they are not good for mature anime watcher like me

>ecchi VN

>implying Fate is an ecchi VN
>implying Fate is shitty

He's right about it being shitty. No amount of Nasu SUPER DEEP dicksucking will change that.

>Doesn't like depth

It's not shitty, you're just contrarian.

No he's not contrarian it really is shitty. Only a teen or a manchild would think its good. Everybody else can see it for the garbage it is.

Stop pretending to watch anime and actually watch anime. You wasted most of an episode's time writing this useless post.

you're a fucking dickhead

Go back to your subreddit plebeian...

Too bad the Japanese readers don't agree with you, cucky.

erogamescape.dyndns.org/~ap2/ero/toukei_kaiseki/game_comment_time.php?game=3254#all_comment

I don't like a completely retarded, irrelevant thought experiments paraded around in a way that's simultaneously clumsy, trashy, and preachy pretending to be deep.

Lurk 5 years before posting, you can't even into greentext properly.

I can't relate

Do whatever the fuck you want not like anyone here cares about your life nerd.
Nice blog by the way faget.
PS: rule of 3 episodes, now fuck off.