Why is France so based ?

>Leftist students gathered at the university Paul Valéry of Montpellier, Southern France, to protest against selection at university. About fifty leftist students went on to occupy a law amphitheater in the university. Soon after, a dozen of masked students armed with sticks bursted into the amphiteater and pull the leftist students out of the university, beating them up, sending a few to hospital.

>The dean of the law faculty Philippe Pétel said he was very proud of his students.

pic : a counter manifestation in the university against the leftist protests

How can some here think France is as cucked as Germany or the UK ?

Attached: antibloquers.jpg (667x333, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3b2uJvWGv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=f3b2uJvWGv4

here the video of the attack

Because Single incidents don't mean much, people here burned down dozens of refugee homes as well, but that doesn't change the grand picture, just like that video won't change the demographics of France.

This happening wouldn't even be conceivable in America, so yes, it means much respecting people's mentality. That's what is the most important. The idea of réémigration gains popularity year after year here.

Of course it could happen in america, antifa had the shit beaten out of them repeatedly there.
Jesus Christ man.

>French commie patrol
Nice.

it is usually not the students who beat the shit out of antifa but various redneck groups

not inside a university

Well that was nice thing to here.

True that would be next level

Attached: paris 2016.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

Attached: moscow vs paris.webm (640x360, 1.84M)

Attached: street in france.webm (720x1280, 1.72M)

Attached: france.webm (392x296, 768K)

Attached: france.webm (404x720, 1.96M)

Attached: islam in france.jpg (918x612, 291K)

so what is the protest and the counter protest even about
what does one side and what the other?

better to make them sleep in the streets than to give them all the benefits they enjoy in other countries.
btw amerilard every single one of your major cities is like that

C'est tres based n'est-ce pas?

There were plenty of college kids at the battle of Berkeley though and it's not like it's a regular thing in France either or he wouldn't be posting it
Also you're welcome for the bumps, faggot.

the protesters are against a new law that will implement selection at university (uni is free in France, and everyone can be admitted after high school, no matter your scores)
the counter protest is merely against disorder. These masked men in the video are law students

Very encouraging stuff. Don't let Hans black pill you on this. C'est vraiment magnifique.

Mon Dieu, Hans!!!!

>Don't let Hans black pill you on this
>people are fighting back in other places too
>blackpill
What kind of jewish warlock are you that you're able to twist logic so far?

oh
so from now on you will have
Free uni for students with certain scores and the rest pays?

I'm just a mutt experimenting w foreign languages bro.

It was the ease w which I blended in w you euro-fags that made me seem possibly a little J'd.... But fear not- I'm just a good ole mutt. Dutch, Bong, and Italiano ici

You are kinda being a Deidra downer bro

awesome

yep, that seems reasonable. the main reason of this law is actually to avoid the phenomenon of students staying in the first year of their undergraduate degree for 3 or 4 years, without going to class, in order to get the scholarship. Cz you get a scholarship of about 200-500€ per month depending on the revenue of your parents if you're a student

I wasn't ready for these feels

Ici on parle français!

how hard would it be to get on state budget though
i can see this making sense this way and that

These individuals are based, but your country is still cucked. You had a candidate in your last election who was fucking based, wanted to get the satanic forces of Islam out of your nation...basically Donald Trump in a skirt. But instead you voted for more refugees like a bunch of cucks

Well
1) Macron alone is much more based than Merkel or May, France takes in very few refugees in comparison with Germany or the UK. I remind u Merkel let in one fucking million migrants, France barely 30.000
2) Le Pen got 36 %, how many % get the far right parties in other western European nations ? 10 % ? 15 % ?

Yeah, you guys could have done much worse thats for sure. You're not quite as bad as Sweden or Germany, but you had a chance to give the shitskin rapefugees the boot and chose not to.