Whose side are you on, Sup Forums?

archive.is/qww7t

An 85-year-old woman who as a child narrowly escaped France’s most notorious wartime roundup of Jews has been murdered in Paris, and the authorities are calling it a hate crime.

The body of the woman, Mireille Knoll, was found on Friday in her apartment in the city’s working-class 11th arrondissement. She had been stabbed to death, and her body was partly burned after her attackers apparently tried to set fire to the apartment.

The Paris prosecutor’s office said on Monday that Ms. Knoll had been killed because of the “membership, real or supposed, of the victim of a particular religion” — a roundabout way of saying she was killed because she was Jewish.

Interior Minister Gérard Collomb said that “to attack a Jew is to attack France, and the values that are the very basis of the nation.”

By Monday, two suspects had been arrested in the murder of Ms. Knoll: one a neighbor who knew her well, and both young men in their 20s. “One of them had known her for a long time,” Mr. Kalifat said. “He had friendly relations with her.”

The Paris prosecutor’s office declined to characterize the origins of the two people; Mr. Kalifat said the principal suspect was of North African origin.

“These are not just thugs,” Mr. Kalifat said. “She was attacked because she was Jewish. This is what characterizes anti-Semitism in our country,” he said.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 9.59.01 PM.png (776x1220, 764K)

bump

>Whose side are you on, Sup Forums, the one that seeks the extermination of the entire white race via social credit for a bullshit sob story about magic cremation ovens that is PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE, or the "bad" side.
I'd say I'm on the "bad" side, you genocidal piece of shit retard.

Attached: Sage this shill.jpg (1060x579, 101K)

I'm on neither side. But I have to condemn the north Africans. France is not their Homeland to clean up, to make "for the French" if that is the implication in the question. They have no right to attempt to change the demographics of France either way. Finally, even if these were Frenchmen who did this, I would still fault them for resorting to violence before exhausting all other means to get the jew off of french clay.

bump

Yay the Muslim invasion is finally showing positive effects

Play with fire and you will get burned

Attached: trump.jpg (2845x1770, 940K)

What's the over/under on the murderers being Muslims, not Nazis?

Attached: 1519616237390.png (500x449, 136K)

Some things are inescapable, and just when you thought you've won it reaches out from the abyss to drag you in. Cunt got what was coming

Are you faggots posting from Telaviv or something?

Neither, it's funny to see a muslim kill a jew~

bump

bump

For such a horrible atrocity, there's a bunch of (((survivors)))

bump

>85 years
>Would have been 12 in 1945
I thought children were killed outright

bump

sweet..sweet justice

Don't they always say it's a hate crime when a Jew dies?

Attached: 1520063821928.gif (167x250, 490K)

I say fuck Mohamed I have no problem with Jubes they dont rob shops and stab ppl

bump

hah

Attached: Nazi Pepe Dab.jpg (599x399, 133K)

So white people are raped and slaughtered daily and its "part of living in the city"
A jew dies and it's a hate crime????
Fuck you.

Attached: 1522098728411.png (1398x1399, 2.44M)

No one cares faggot

Toue toi même

That's they way it always is when you see your self as the supreme victim on earth.

bump

>What's the over/under on the murderers being Muslims, not Nazis?
Why either/or?

Attached: 4F3FCE15-3953-4FED-930C-163292AE44B5.jpg (500x379, 56K)

THE KIKE HAD 85 YEARS TO LEAVE AND IT NEVER LEFT

THEY WILL NEVER PEACEFULLY LEAVE THE HOST COUNTRY!@@@!!!!!

>This is what characterizes anti-Semitism
I don't get this meme. All Arabs are Semites, not all Jews are Semites.

bump

So she's the one jew who wasn't in on the rest of her kind fucking up countries then fucking off to their homeland.

The bitch probably deserved it. Even where I live there are lots of old kikes who defend all of Israel's blatant crimes and hate the goyim. I wouldn't mind if they got stabbed too; age doesn't make any difference. Ironically if a kike stabbed an 85 year-old goy in Israel she would have probably defended it and claimed it was self defence.

All meming and personal anti-semitism aside, I viscerally hate when old people are brutalized, even Jews. My hate only burns so bright.

can you explain the role this old woman who was nearly a genocide victim herself played in your as of yet imaginary white genocide?

>She had been stabbed to death, and her body was partly burned after her attackers apparently tried to set fire to the apartment.
guarantee it was refugeeniggers

Attached: frenchiceskating.webm (660x372, 316K)

>be (((white)))
>get killed rapefugees
that role.

>The Paris prosecutor’s office declined to characterize the origins of the two people; Mr. Kalifat said the principal suspect was of North African origin.

no shit?

>she survived the holocaust
>who as a child narrowly escape France's most notorious roundup of Jews

???

Not all jews are politically active, in fact most just mind their business. How was her getting killed by muslims at all have anything to do with "white genocide"?

all jews are semites unless they are converts. North africans aren't arabs by the way

most are politically active. You seem pretty naive about the jewish community and how it operates. Ordinary jewish congregations and jewish orgnisations everywhere lobby and other activism all the time. In fact since most jews are atheists and its been that way for some time now, politics and political activism is almost all their is to being jewish for them anymore.

She was probably killed by a Muslim.

That's just not true though. Plenty of jews just do their own thing. Do you have any proof of her political activity?