Surprise, you have an infant son. Surprise #2, you are terminally ill. You must now choose a father figure for your son...

Surprise, you have an infant son. Surprise #2, you are terminally ill. You must now choose a father figure for your son, all of pic related have volunteered to step up to the plate. Who will it be?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 8.53.38 PM.png (1196x1196, 641K)

Other urls found in this thread:

media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/stefan-molyneux-jewish-no-more-denials-please
youtu.be/opAdGt4gOi8?t=6m8s
youtu.be/gw2lAtED5wM?t=15m30s
boards.christogenea.org/forum/media-news/media/792-jewish-philosopher-says-why-not-sterilize-the-human-race
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Alex Jones

Myself.

Nathanael or Molymeme, everyone else is a kikelover. But mostly Nathanael, Molymeme's ideas of family ties is too unorhodox.

Alex Jones

Alex Jones or Molymeme

Moly is an unstable Jew.

He is not a fan of Jews, he is a lot of things (brainwashing cultist and a lolbertarian), but he is neither a Jew nor a jewlover.

Yes he is. His mother is literally a jewish woman. He's also a shill for israel and was furious that Trump signed the Omnibus bill because it's building a wall in the countries that border israel. This effectively has killed the Greater israel plan.

AJ, Molymeme, or Peterson
At least then I know my child will be a true human being

Attached: Pumpkins.jpg (880x319, 53K)

media.christogenea.org/videos/wmfinck/stefan-molyneux-jewish-no-more-denials-please

Attached: Molymeme Argument BTFO.png (1374x958, 611K)

bro science is real science
all the other people are a bunch of loser lunatics
molymeme gets triggered over 1 fucking dollar what a loser

Anders 100%. He can read all my journals to find out the rest.

Attached: uMiltq-dE9VEwYskA0mSCOB97PQwkUfPkM_Yyu6_aUA.jpg (563x681, 81K)

>was furious that Trump signed the Omnibus bill because it's building a wall in the countries that border israel. This effectively has killed the Greater israel plan.

Opinion discarded, you are yet another "Trump is anti-Israel" shill, when he is anything but.

youtu.be/opAdGt4gOi8?t=6m8s listen from this point, Molyneux hates neocohens, and Trump loves them

Attached: SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE.jpg (600x450, 48K)

Stop making this about Trump. Molyneux is a pedophile and an israeli shill

Breivik or Bro Nataniel.
They are the only ones who expose jews like the pest they are.

>Stop making this about Trump
You made this about Trump with your asinine statement that omnibus bill puts an end to Greater Israel.
>an israeli shill
Molyneux hates neocohens. Neocohens are the main supporters of Israel. AND THAT'S THAT!

Attached: happy feinstein.gif (898x338, 3.84M)

Breivik is a freemason and a neocohen shill, did you read the manifesto?

He spent a whole video complaining about Trump because he's building walls in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt. and Tunisia.

It's not even up for question. He's a kike shill.

Attached: 1505578243952.png (233x270, 84K)

Is that Paddock in the top right

elliot or peterson, none of the others are about self-improvement

Fake News.
His mother was raised by a her jewish stepmother, but she was not jewish

I am forced to choose Breyvik simply because he is the only nationalist on the list.
In the current state of White Western Civilization, nationalism is most important virtue, and the crux from which all other virtues must stem from.

The agogi

Molymeme

stfu faggot.
You are completely distorting the premise of his argument, because you are a faggot. No one believes your shit.

none because they're all cucks

Attached: 1509980708929.gif (964x931, 873K)

>In the current state of White Western Civilization, nationalism is most important virtue
>Anarcho-capitalist flag

>He spent a whole video complaining about Trump because he's building walls in Lebanon, Jordan, Syria, Egypt. and Tunisia.

Actually, he spent most of it complaining about military aid to (((Saudis))) and wasting money in other ways. You are the shill, John.

Molyneux BTFOs neocohens:

Attached: GUARDIAN OF ZION.jpg (938x844, 133K)

Breivik sucks cut Jewish cocks

Molymeme by far
> Peterson is keeps making retarded brain gymnastics to stay away from "extremism"
> Alex Jones clearly has some problems
The others can hang themselves.

Hi LeftyPol hows it goin.

Jordan Peterson and it's not even close. He'll be open minded and logical enough to redpill himself once he hits that teenage rebellious phase but Peterson would give him a good moral foundation and a strong mental fortitude that would serve him well in life.

Not an argument, necohen shill.

Attached: bolton drake.png (945x771, 1.02M)

just memeing, no actual comment

Attached: Dude, Where's Your Argument.jpg (669x960, 127K)

Jordan Peterson if I really like me kid and want him to have a productive and self-acomplished life.

Anders Preivik if I want him to just fuck off, and generate some lulz before getting rekt.

Attached: 1512359647594.jpg (240x240, 11K)

Damn thats a tough one. I honestly believe that Scandinavian guy is the least crazy. I have to sleep on it.

gay parents of alex and mr lobster
wok-est as fuck

Bottom right, if cant be him then bottom middle

Peterson is a liberal from the time liberals weren't progressive retardeds, he obviously will try to stay away from ideologic extremism from both sides. I'm modern day brazil people like him are called "isentões" just because they aren't in the streets shilling either Lula or Bolsonaro.

peterson. i dont like him much but i feel like he's the only one here who won't do irreparable psychological damage to my son

too much of a "would you rather be shot or stabbed" -- unanswerable omp, anti-natalist anyway.

>anti-natalist anyway

Jewish Philosopher Says "Why Not Sterilize The Human Race"

boards.christogenea.org/forum/media-news/media/792-jewish-philosopher-says-why-not-sterilize-the-human-race

Elliott Hulse without a doubt.. smart fucking dude

>wants his son to grow up to be a faget

Attached: 1516410519042.gif (224x199, 557K)

Bitch please, I'll just gather the dragonballs and wish myself cured. Worst case, my son will use the dragonballs to resurrect me.

Attached: vegeta-blue-dragon_ball_super-anime-2198.jpg (1920x1080, 679K)

breivik is a mason and a zionist

Unironically... AJ

>tfw your favorite is gone forever

Attached: flag.jpg (179x176, 4K)

The only man listed with a clean conscious and the the courage and integrity to act upon his convictions.

Attached: ANDERS BREIVIK.jpg (628x314, 43K)