She hàs a solid point right here folks

She hàs a solid point right here folks.

Attached: she is smarter.jpg (750x646, 72K)

maybe she shouldn't talk like a nigger

>Black
>Woman
>Smarter than me

From a purely statistical standpoint this is almost impossible.

>99.3K likes

How do these no-name assholes get so many likes, on a steaming pile of shit tweet no less?

Did she axe somebody? I am pretty sure she axed somebody.

>smarter than me
>grammatical error
SHIDDIGYDIGGYDOO

Attached: 1521681671966.jpg (184x274, 6K)

it's bots if you look at the accounts retweeting that it's obviouslt a bot

if she was smart, she would understand why

>tfw half black/white
>tfw black women always talk to me as if they're smarter than I am despite me having a degree in astrophysics and another in medical sciences

I never speak up about it either. I just let them talk over me.

Don't ask any fucking questions

>"retro" horn rimmed glasses
>purple lipsitck
>light black veil above tank top
checks out

Attached: 9878966.png (500x507, 136K)

You should be more careful with your trips.

/thread

Guess what niggers, white Southerners with a drawl get talked down to, too.

(1 post by this ID)

saged and reported

Does she want me to explain it to her?

t. insecure yokel retard

Why do women come to me seeking affirmation over the most basic common sense shit? They look relieved when I agree with them.

I'm ridiculously smart but there are plenty of things I don't know so I get things explained to me all the time, being smart doesn't mean you know everything. Now if she meant to ponder why people keep explaining things to her that she already knows maybe she should try acting in a way that conveys that information.

Come to post this. At minimum I have three standard deviations on her.

nah

Attached: race_reality.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

I am confused. Is that a question or a statement?

I've met this girl a thousand times. They say they're smart as fuck but can't understand even the simplest Concepts, have a low vocabulary don't know the definition of words, live a shitty lifestyle and make stupid decisions on a daily basis. She's so dumb she cannot even comprehend how dumb she is. it's just that she has a degree which means 100% smartness from now to all eternity over all men somehow. Not to mention she never actually vocalizes her complaint in person. she doesn't even come to the realization she's got a complaint until hours later so she posts it online. Real smart.

i talk to her same way i'd talk to a guy who showed up to work in a mask everyday -- minus the bants cause i don't want to go to jail and have all my shit confiscated.

so you be sayin

WE

The whole point of talking is to convey information. If they were not speaking to you like they were explaining something, then something would be very wrong.

Because women think men are talking to them like women. But we talk like that to gain a consensus that our implications are correct. Ironically, women don't understand this and that is what makes them stupid

>I am smarter than you
The calling card of people who falsely believe themselves to be smart

'Splainin

are a faggot

I don't actually think that's why women talk. It's incredibly rare for a woman to impart new information in conversation.

I think the point of the black woman's post is, in actuality:

"Stop talking to me like a man (by sharing information). Talk to me like a pretty woman (by saying nice, empty things to me)".

She's just expressing resentment at being treated like a man, and probably about the fact that she's unattractive.

Attached: 1482961785368.jpg (1024x1024, 128K)

>asked a question
>didn't use a question mark
>claims to be smarter than me
Nigger women and social media were a mistake.

Why do you people care? Just ignore it and move on you pathetic bastard.

>it's just that she has a degree which means 100% smartness from now to all eternity over all men somehow.

Telling them you have a degree in engineering shuts them up real quick and causes their eyes to glaze over. My $40k in student loans is almost worth it just for that satisfaction alone...almost. Feel free to use it yourself, we're all full of shit for the most part, just pretend like you know what you're talking about.

Maybe that's why a lot of men don't want to date self described "smart" women. Because most of the time they're not actually intelligent, but a smug, sanctimonious cunt.

>smart = reciting a bunch of made up disinfo with no real world use