Tomo-chan

Who knows what Jun's thinking but
...well, just, who knows.

BTFO

I'm going to die in this arc

I need my tomboy with a longer hair

What is this boy's face trying to convey?

Glad to see Tomo is not such a doormat to just hang out with him like nothing after he ignored her for an entire year, even though she's probably just messing with him and turning around next page

How cold. Just how many guys did she fug from her year long Jun withdrawal? I bet none of them could pierce her hymen though.

man wtf is this kiddie shit goddamn it fumita stop treating your readers like this

Fuck Japanese misunderstandings.

And now, Jun has no one.

How the fuck is this a misunderstanding? Jun got jealous of she talking with other boys and ignored her for a year, she's mad about being ignored. Plain and simple.

well, it was goddamn obvious
he suddenly stopped talking to her for an entire year and he wanted to talk to her like nothing happened
I guess that because something he did for making Tomo to start talking to him again, he made her fall for him

>its been a year
hardly feels like it

It's kind of funny actually, he must have made his other friends later.

Jun got depressed because of over hearing what she said to girls. Pay attention, it's a four panel 4koma.

>this zero level reading

Her face is obscured in the third panel for a reason, she's probably flustered as hell.

Hence why this is a Japanese misunderstanding, Jun will only assume she's angry.

I think whatever Jun does to get tomo to not be mad at him, while still managing to not tell her why he was mad, is what's going to make tomo go all doki doki for the first time.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KEK

Nothing happening the chapter?

>it's Japanese humor folded over 1000 times

TOMO WHY

Jun BTFO

[Despair Intensifies]

>Jun got depressed because of over hearing what she said to girls. Pay attention, it's a four panel 4koma.
He didn't ignore Tomo after that, it made him feel bad yes, but the breaking point was that he just can't stand Tomo talking to other boys, I really don't think the stuff with the girls was a big factor on that, it was just a way to make Jun even more insecure by thinking Tomo is directly oppossed to the idea of dating him..

Next chapter or the chapter after that we will see this from Tomo's perspective as she tries to collect herself and most likely by the time she turns back to him he's gone.

I promise.

If this promise gets broken, you have to draw Tomo and Misuzu making out.

This page followed the conversation he over heard with the girls. The next page was walking past her as she was talking to two boys. His excuse the next page was going to be
>Well at the time... When I saw that you were talking to another guy, I ended up getting annoyed
but I think him over hearing only half of what she said affected him a lot more.

Then how the fuck did she fall for him then? Feeling "a bit weird" isn't exactly beign in love.
Also, Tomo would lose a lot self-respect points if she keeps going like nothing happened

with faceless old men

I know what he wants!

That's what you fucking get for ignoring a tomboy for a full year and then dating her best friend instead of her

>hangs out with her female friend a lot
>constantly interested in romance with a boy
How is she a tomboy again? All she has is short hair.

Ok, will do.

Learn what a tomboy is.

yamero

Only if it's him.

>Tanabe
Dame

CUTE

Now post Tomisu.

See

Thanks for the pasta.

I reiterate, learn what a tomboy is.

Tomboys are for ryona, Fumita used to understand this.

Curse this SFW 4koma format.

A challenger appears!

This. We know Tomo isn’t really a tomboy and we’re all in so denial that we’re unable to answer.

>implying denying a tomboy of the boy she wants for a year and then have her confession brushed aside is not abusive enough.

That's retarded.

Too bad we'll never she how she felt during that 1 year quarantine. All we'll get is a "wow i feel bad" chapter exactly like Jun's.

>never

Dude we JUST went through an exact retelling of the same story from a different perspective.

Post that blonde fuckpet

Yeah, Jun's and Misuzu's, but not the girl who has her name on the title of the manga.

>tfw you will never breed his tight bp

Which one?

ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ ABAJ!

I think Fumita heard my pleas for less redrawing.

>Doki doki
Oh no.

>dropout

Seriously tho, i like tomboy but not musclegirl who has back as thick her boobs

Fag.

'sup Shiwasu

>Misuzu will have sex for the shallowest of reasons: just to see what it's like, to be able to say she's done it, or to manipulate the guy
>she will thoroughly lose to cock and become an unsightly, slobbering mess
>as this ruins her cold (self-) image she will be filled with a mixture of self-loathing and anger at her partner
>at the same time her body will have become addicted to the pleasure
>despite herself she will grit her teeth and continue the relationship

>

>dropout

>I think Fumita heard my pleas for less redrawing.
nah, it's probably just laziness, easier pages to redraw are also easier pages to draw.

just wanna say if you are the person/group doing the initial translations you are doing Gods work and I wanna buy you a drink.

I want crossover with that boxer girl and tomo to get in a fight, it could even be canon since tomo apparently go in trouble for getting in a fight once.

Plot twist: her partner genuinely loves her.

OK, how many pages of awkwardness before we get back to status quo? I can almost guarantee 2.

>shallowest of reasons
>despite herself
>continue the relationship
>Plot twist: her partner genuinely loves her.
it's basically what's gonna happen

Really need to update this image eventually. Might do it tonight.

This fucking panel, every time she looks like a goblin walking away.

>doki doki
What does this mean? If only you had translated it into English.

Our boy goblin layer will eventually get her.

It means no worries for the rest of your days.

its a heart beat sound. it means you are feeling love towards something usually.

doki doki means poka poka

I guess this is the reason why Jun isn't crossing beyond the bro line anymore.

isn't that the best scenario for a cold-hearted person like Misuzu though? if you cannot love, being loved is the next best thing

being loved is > loving for everyone, not just coldhearted people.

yeah I meant second to having both

hey dropout dude, any news on chio-chan?

We wanted to do 1 chapter/week back when the tank released, but the TL went MIA, so it got way delayed. I'll probably do like last July and try amd clear the tank in a week or two (if the redrawer I spotted is ok with the workload)

*during Christmas vacation

>daughter is Misuzu
>wife is Misuzumom
God, I envy Misuzudad. No wonder he looks so happy.

And neither of them can handle him.

Thanks! sucks for the lack of translator but glad it might get back soon

bump

Oyakodon?

>that reminder
Good times, yo.

FUMITAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

barbarian tomo is best

it means ba-bump

looking back on some of these early chapters is kinda interesting now

a lot of the jokes seem a tad more mean spirited