What happens here? They're the top power of the Caribbean

Attached: dominican-republic-18-x-12-flag-3627-p.jpg (1392x788, 50K)

is this the netherlands antilles

The Dominican Republic

Attached: Wwhat+_8e1df55956f6bea5169d731beaa44839.jpg (400x521, 44K)

pretty comfy if you're not a poorfag

Attached: 1457300045873.png (720x644, 31K)

What's it like to border Haiti?

It's sucks we have the same problem here that you have with the Mexicans with them taking our jobs and diminishing wages. On top of that they're violent as fuck and are into weird voodoo nigger magic shit.

Attached: 495213.jpg (700x616, 173K)

Does your border patrol kill niggers trying to take your trees to make their shitty tools?

You should take them over and ship them to Africa. Think of all the cool French architecture you'd get

Attached: 1521847108744.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Yes border patrol does kill niggers and if they catch you in the country without your papers you get rounded up in a truck and sent back the next day.

>dom*nicans
>top power
kek

Basically, the entire island just chills out and doesn't do much if you don't live/work on a resort, or do sketchy cosmetic surgery on american women. Popular lastimes include, playing baseball, denying you're black, cheating on your wife or husband, and staying on "vacation" in america for a few years at a time. Dominican women are top tier whores, and cheap to boot! Fun vacation destination for sure, just avoid the hatians.

If DR is so great we'd appreciate it if you could take back at least half of the human refuse you've sent us over the decades.

And send some goddamn plantains while you're at it.

Attached: 1492036624404.png (640x480, 319K)

You're literally one of our territories and have worked hard to fix your stupid rectangle, of course you're going to be richer than them. Without us, you'd be Haiti tier, DR got that wealth all on their own

WE have worked hard to fix your stupid rectangle *

Nobody will believe me but my parents came from DR and I'm 100% white spaniard, now living in florida. Nobody believes me I even have light brown hair and green eyes.

Are you ok, user? I didn't even mention anything about any one nation's wealth.

I'm just asking DR to take back the buttloads of illegal immigrants they've sent our way over the decades.

Attached: 1463005839014.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Same. I used to live in the US and people would be surprised when I would tell them where I was from.

stop stealing dominican food, music, slang, culture, way of life etc

>Dominican women are top tier whores
this and everything else from the post

Attached: 1eeb9c0484e9.jpg (800x838, 76K)

They could easily be dealt with if the USA would stop fucking backing them against us.

Attached: TRUMP BACKS HAITI OVER DR.jpg (564x1192, 271K)

What are you even on about? This shithole takes after the worst aspects of the US, not anything DR.

Hyperconsumerism, vanity and instant gratification are the order of the day, and it gets worse as time goes on. I fucking wish we took after DR.

Trump loves Jewish cock, what can we say? Our elected officials seem to think being world police is the life we're supposed to have

Their Spanish is execrable and they’re probably the blackest Latin American country, but they’re pretty nice, chill people. Many of them nig out, but the whiter Puerto Ricans are just as bad in that regard.

Just another sub-andean country

Attached: lead630_blur-d85e96c3ff4e95a99dd14fbcbdab1133.jpg (630x376, 41K)