Degeneracy like Alcohol Should be Criminalized

Tell me why a Democratic society should allow things which ruins the judgement process

Attached: alcohol.jpg (752x501, 152K)

>Degeneracy like caffeine Should be Criminalized
>Degeneracy like sugar Should be Criminalized

Fuck you ,faggot. I am drinking Right now. Suck my dick, fag.

Attached: amaro selection.jpg (599x425, 48K)

>kekistani posters should be made to dig their own graves before execution

Freedom. Fuck you and your meme flag, you raging cunt. I hope you get AIDS.

Agreed

Degenerate scum, you need mental help

Freedom is an outdated concept.

Freedom is the only important thing.

Freedom is some degenerate shit.

Come at me, autistic kek fag. I'm a bartender. I'd be out of a living. A very /comfy/ living. Sure, its degenerate when you imbibe too much that you can't function and handle daily tasks, but thats not me.

fucking faggot.

Attached: ray 20.png (278x271, 178K)

>no fun allowed

We tried this already. It was the origins of literal Organized Crime across the country. Prohibition quite literally destroyed this nation for ten years by giving way to illegal booze smugglers and Chicago Gangs and New York Mafias.

There's a reason it was repealed.

Of course, but honestly try to defend alcohol as if you're unprovoked for the sake of an internet argument. The consequences far outweigh the short term pleasure just like any other tendency/habit/addiction

That's like arguing that we shouldn't ban weed since Colorado weed sellers will be out of business.

>wasting time with fun while the Chinks are buildings empiires.

>Another episode of meme flag posting dumb shit on Sup Forums

Like that's worked with anything from cannabis to heroin.

If people are going to do it, you might as well tax it and use that money to fund treatment centers.

Because I dont want to feel reality all the time. Everybody doesn't want to feel reality. Thats why there is TV addiction. Video game addiction. Drug addiction. Alcohol addiction. Life is shit. Life is hard. Its a bit of a time waster to get you through shitlife.

I can't defend it because I'm a recovering alcoholic. And no I didn't do any of that gay cult religious AA hogwash.

People are going to drink and do drugs. People will always want to take something to make themselves feel better. All you can do is try to mitigate the societal impact of drug and alcohol abuse.

The reason we pursued agriculture was to make booze, fuck off.

>"I'm a huge faggot and never had friends or fun at college or anywhere else" -OP

nothing wrong with it in moderation, it's good for you in small amounts, lowers blood pressure, reduces stress

Also the first thing wymyn did when they got the vote was to ban it, creating a huge wage of crime. Fuck off.

Actually, criminalisation is degeneracy, O.P. When people in a society aren't free to fail to some degree on their own, the society becomes too weak.

Checked. Good wine is why Meds live so long.

>muh dik

Literally all you're doing is turning the government into the biggest liquor store. Why do christcucks who think they're moral enough to police peoples behavior not realizing their behavior is the problem?

Memeflags are degenerate shit. Die in fire.

This. Look at Mexico for modern equivalent.

I don't drink. I don't like alcohol. It makes people stupid and violent.

I still believe it should be legal. I believe heroin should be legal, too. I don't touch that shit, either.

Alcohol is a sin anons

Attached: Inshallah, desu(1).jpg (484x493, 93K)

its a free society and you cant legislate degeneracy

Truth.
Respect for Canadabro.

> why should a democratic society allow things that are democratically approved?

GEE GOLLY I DUNNO MISTER

a white christian society would have limit access to alcohol no drugs gambling or prostitution.

>hogwash
Hahaha. Awesome.

>Degeneracy like Alcohol Should be Criminalized
Is that a Muslim meme flag?
Fuck off!

Not everyone is as miserable as you.

Attached: 1497379932979.gif (240x135, 2.73M)

Because your idea of degeneracy is different from everyone else's, and whoever gets in power makes the call. Imagine an SJW getting power and having the ability to ban "degenerate things."

>if I can't drink like a responsible adult then no one can

Its too late to stop it, people would smuggle it or make it themselves. Its too easy to make homemade wine.

yeah mob rule is going to get rid of alcohol.

You've got good taste, user. Cheers.

Attached: Eliser-Novasalus-Amaro.jpg (1260x1534, 132K)

>meme flag
>criminalize alcohol
Yeah, because that worked so well last time, just like the current "war on drugs".

t. Muslim

There's nothing like a glass or two on the rocks after a hard day.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (960x1280, 105K)

Old people drink a shot or two for health.
It's just degenrates who cant control their drinking that ruins it.

There's nothing like a bowl or two after a hard day.

FTFY

Attached: weed.jpg (1200x800, 1.11M)

Akvavit = Aqua Vitae = Water of life.
(((they))) want you to only take pharma instead of using old age remedies.

Attached: aalborg-akvavit-aquavit-0.jpg (620x620, 28K)

what does that stuff taste like? I'm thinking of buying a bottle

>Akvavit
caraway-taste, but only very lightly.

Elites who ran the country and the economy hardly drink, alcohol is for the peasant to numb their pain and to make them mules for the govt. No one wants a society that capable of critical thinking.

True, microdose LSD instead.

the closest i would say is Vodka but its has its own taste. In Denmark the tradition is to fill the table with bread and cold cuts and such. things you put on bread. It's called a cold table. then eat that with beers and shots of Akvavit (we call it snaps).
get the spiced ones.
In norway they have some that is called linjesnaps which is akvavit put on a ship and sailed south of equator.

The return of prohibition would be a dream come true for me. I could just stay home brewing and distilling moonshine all day.

No, Vodka is neutral. Akvavit tastes of kümmel aka kommen.

When you make something illegal, especially in America, it just increases the black market and increases it's use. Happens with alcohol, drugs, guns, gambling and prostitution. History proves this.

Daily reminder is that Autism is a sign of true degeneracy.

Yeah, most things are good in moderation, but 80% of alcohol sales in America are from alcoholics. We don't understand moderation in America.

It didn't work out last time all that will accomplish is the rebirth of organized crime in america.

>tfw the Arabs made alcohol first
>mfw they are Arabs and they can't even drink it cause dey muslims.

Attached: rhum copper.jpg (480x640, 128K)

yes thats true. i was saying the closest other type of alcohol. but yes it taste like cumin.

muhammed was right though.
arabs shouldn't drink.

>80% of alcohol sales in America are from alcoholics

*source required

Do you actually like Aquavit? I mean you are Danish, so that makes sense, but do you genuinely enjoy it?

Attached: delmaguey minero.jpg (736x1104, 252K)

Moderation niggers. There's nothing more I hate than fucking drunks screaming and grabbing each others dick.

> someone who doesn't drink because he has no friends no one else should drink
If you are too much of a fucking failure to function properly in such an easy society to function and to socialize in, then why the fuck would anyone listen to you about what we can/can't do in our leisure time after we've already spent god knows how long working to support NEET leeches like you guys and our own families?

> allow things the ruin the judgement process
Literally everything the happens on this planet can influence someone's judgements and state of mind, it's why we should abolish "Democracy" altogether along with this outdated idea of violent controlling government.

Attached: bastiat-quote.jpg (500x220, 110K)

Fuck off moralfag. If you make booze illegal again I'll sell pruno to little timmy and tell him its magic juice.

No alcohol means you would have a revolution on your hands within years. Block people from blowing off steam and you have problems immediately

> even egyptian slaves were allowed to brew makeshift grog

its weird because the first time i tasted it it was the nasties i had tasted. But it grows on you.
It's definitly not a party booze. But yes a good flavored Akvavit is good. And old people will genuinly drink it for health. Some drink a shot every day.

We ARE NOT a DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY YOU ABOMINABLE FUCKING TWAT.
How many times does this have to be said before you retards understand? Don’t like alcohol? Cool. Then you talk to your fellow faggots in upstate Jew York and ban it in YOUR STATE. That way, your kindergarten state is well known and we can all be sure to steer fucking clear.

If you want to punish people who like alcohol and other degenerative things, that's great, same here!

BUT we all know prohibition is wasteful of police resources, and most importantly, ineffective.

People who are degenerate alcoholics already have ruined lives, that's punishment enough.

Remember when this board was libertarian? I do. Those were good times.

btw if you really want some exotic stuff get this stuff called riga balsam. It's sailor medicin.

Attached: RigaBalsam.jpg (800x1200, 118K)

OP already has it, why else would the faggot advocate for banning anything remotely enjoyable?
Misery loves company and the degenerate fuck wants to watch the world burn.

JFC nice fagflag, suck another dick and succumb to the AIDS.

Stop knowing your country's history goy

Attached: merchant worried.png (354x504, 129K)

Bro, I get that. I am in the booze business. I run a bar program and I have a few cocktails with the stuff. People here in the states, at least where I am are not asking for it neat, so I like to incorporate it into cocktails. I can drink a bottle of it no problem, only it reeks on you.

>pic unrelated just one of my fave tequilas.

Attached: Clase Azul Ultra.jpg (1000x568, 60K)

>J&B
>Johnny Walker Red
>Chivas 12
What kind of nigger tier scotch is this supposed to be? Fuck, at least give a nigger some Monkey Shoulder or something.

It's called Bommerlunder/Aquavit in German, you're supposed to drink it ice-cold. It tastes quite nice, but if you don't like cumin/anis taste (don't worry it's not as overwhelming as french Pastis) at all, than keep your hands off it.

>Tell me why a Democratic society should allow things that ruin the judgement process
>uses Sup Forums
eat shit faggot

Granted Chivas is more expensive but it sill kind of sucks, unless you're mixing it then whatever just use J&B in that case.

this

kick his fucking ass

Good palate, lad. Cumin / caraway flavors are certainly there. I'm just a fucking drunk drinking vodka while waiting for Far Cry 5 to install. I used to be into whiskey, but I'm over it.
>pic def related. My collection

Attached: winkle famalam.png (1443x776, 2.32M)

monkey shoulder is disgusting, johnny walker red sucks, but black label is good

Oh fug, I forgot Far Cry is out. I'll have to get it tomorrow. Also drunk off 3 different whiskies because I hate life and have to work at a job I hate in 7 hours, also borderline alcoholic. Currently drinking Teacher's cause it's $15 a liter and I'm already sauced. Also took 5 doses of Unisom but it doesn't really do shit to me these days. Also smoked like 2 grams of fire weed today but have been a pothead for 15+ years so yeah... I never tried a straight rye but don't mind Canadian blends. Not a huge bourbon guy but want to taste a decent rye. Thinking about just giving Canadian Club Rye a shot since I'm honestly not sure how I feel on straight rye.

-Hibiki Japanese Harmony
-Aberlour A'bunadh
-Teacher's Highland Cream blended scotch

canadian club rye is good shit, cheap too user, give it a shot

I'd honestly rather have Monkey Shoulder than JB Black but whatever. I don't mind smoke (I think Laphoraig is shit but it tastes like band-aids) but black just tastes cheap to me. To each their own.

Mexicans literally posting Mexican wine with American flags
>like pottery

If you don’t drink Canadian rye strait
up you are a fucking soygoy

I'll grab a bottle tomorrow user. Been thinking about it the last few times. Kind of regretting this Aberlour A'bunadh I got, not a huge fan of the sherry casks. Not bad, but not up my alley. Huge fan of the Suntory Hibiki Japanese Harmony if you can find it. The Suntory Whisky Toki isn't bad, but Harmony shits all over it. Been thinking of trying some Nikka stuff and Jap single malts as well.

fair enough, i won't pretend to have great taste in scotch, i prefer the blends but i prefer bourbon over scotch anyway

You want prohibition 2.0 cuckistani autist? Go right the fuck ahead and enable me to make some fat stacks of money.

i'll have to look for the harmony, never tried any jap shit before

>Arabs made alcohol first
There was booze way before "Arabs" were a thing

I mean more people I know are into bourbon than scotch so it's just tastes. Outside of Four Roses or Buffalo Trace what's a decent bourbon I can score for like $50-60 or less 750ml?

how much did that bottle of pappy set you back?

woodford reserve is the best, buffalo trace and four roses are good as well, i'd stay away from maker's and jim beam though. woodford is like $35

Prohibition already happened and it failed

Cool, thanks user

Attached: harwood.jpg (874x584, 69K)

happy to help a fellow drunk user

Attached: Nigel2.jpg (590x701, 84K)

sage