Finding a decent woman

>Not born in a predominantly white neighborhood
>never experienced young love untainted with a beautiful pure girl
>be a grown up and only meet women that need beta orbiters or on the hunt for their benefactor

How do I find decent women? Im 24 and every women is into EDM festivals, drinking, drugs, instagram shit, etc. How can I find a decent girl?

Attached: 1508717405416.jpg (2000x1333, 2.45M)

move to Europe, white man

Attached: 20838720_295634617572764_2345813752986730496_n.jpg (1080x980, 163K)

what is the least cucked whitest nation there?

Be your best self and don't settle.

Australia has many decent wom—

Attached: E2FD9938-4EDA-4475-A071-813FDEA0DC8A.jpg (1618x1123, 474K)

Stop thinking some white whore will make your life complete.

Attached: 1387554050000-New-Picture.jpg (534x401, 12K)

this is my gf's dog OP
she let me watch him for the day because me and him don't always get along and forcing him to be in a situation where I am the only human forces him to interact with me
which he likes
because I feed him real meat and human food.

See OP.
what you described
>EDM
>Drinking
>Drugs
>Instagram
that's what my gf does (although her instagram is for work)

The trick is to be stronger.
When I met her she was dating someone else, but from the moment me and her met we both started falling in love.
The guy she was with was super liberal, he also raped her and beat her.
One of the things she loved most about me was the cool confidence I had whenever I spoke about politics. She has told me that she'll vote the exact same as me just because she knows it to be the right decision.

So how do you get a good woman?
Steal the liberal women.
They know we'll treat them better, they know we're better in bed, and they know we're right.

It's not as hard as you think, especially once you find one who wants to like the same things you like because you're a cutie
>OP confirmed for absolute cutie btw

Attached: sleepsinnazi.jpg (487x800, 42K)

>How can I find a decent girl?
You can't, go your own way.

Join a non degenerate church beyond the suburbs. You will find what you seek user

Attached: 431D4B96-6B77-4269-BADE-F98D2049896A.jpg (360x492, 48K)

all of them have issues to some degree but they are all still 85% + white European.

Norway is the best choice for a balanced life and modernity. Tons of qts.

North Eastern Europe (Finland, Latvia etc) is also a great choice if you don't care about cold climates.

South Eastern Europe has a lot of beautiful and modest girls but less opportunity in terms of work. Small businesses tend to do well though so you can bring your American entrepreneurial spirit and succeed.

I was born in Europe and occasionally visit. I'm in the exact situation you're in (looking for a high quality partner among non existent quality.).

I'm moving back to Europe once I liquidate my assets here.

You need to either get really good at spotting the warning signs of a worthless female or go to the places you need to put forward effort to be a part of (Catholic church).

If you find a woman who is in their mid-twenties and activity goes to church of their own volition, she has past the first hurdle. Catholic church doesn’t have the kind of masterbatory environment of a rapefuge importing lutheran church or the nigger worshipping of a baptist church. You need to also avoid women who attend non-Catholic churches as they usually have a main “family” who use the entire organization to enrich themselves. You could easily find your potential waifu slurping down smelly fat NTR cock of the pastor at a non-denominational church.

Lastly don’t date women who have male friends. Not even one.

Attached: 8B682B93-0BBE-4974-B341-B75CB9081BEB.gif (400x400, 359K)

You're right that liberal women are easily turned and would be happy with a dominant "right-wing" man .. You're wrong in thinking a man of character would settle on a girl that freelanced life. Nothing against you or the relationship you choose to pursue but poor genetics often manifest themselves in poor life decisions.

Everyday a few thousand girls turn 18 that aren't degenerates. My genetic stock is too valuable to throwing away on a saviour complex.

to be honest, I think you're a female trying to raise your value after you freelanced your most valuable years.

she's 22 dude
she didn't freelance her most valuable years in the slightest

also the guy she was with she took for every dime she could
and I know she isn't gold digging me because she's the wealthier one

*correction, she's 20
I cut my finger earlier and am having trouble typing

she's a degenerate according to your own words (partying, drugs, alcohol, narcissist etc) but she's not* freelancing?!

I don't want to trash your choice or her, especially since I don't know her. All I know with certainty is anyone who's a degenerate has degenerated genes from the lifestyle.

a relationship must have a purpose and goal. Mine include having healthy kids (2-5) and familial unity. They need the healthiest mom possible, including psychologically healthy. From my experience, degenerate females never recover psychologically from their past, even young ones.

I genuinely wish you success and a healthy family.

I never said she was a narcissist.
I said she, like me enjoys parties, alcohol, and drugs.

> They need the healthiest mom possible, including psychologically healthy. From my experience, degenerate females never recover psychologically from their past, even young ones.
Have fun being alone all your life with standards like those.

>settling for a degenerate

Attached: thinkaboutit.png (512x512, 31K)

The problem is that young men are endlessly trashed for their standards, but people still use this as an opportunity to find a way to portray women as the victims. I know, it doesn't make sense, but it happens all the damn time.
I'm sure you can find one reasonably decent woman among the many out there, but don't quote me on that. It's a matter of deduction. If she has negative traits, then ask yourself if you'd be willing to overlook some of her less degenerate traits.
It's your choice. But whatever you do, don't settle for a slut like pretty much everyone tells you to.

find a hardline evangelical/calvinist church,

Women will become obsolete

Attached: 1518194492483.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

>norway
enjoy paying taxes
>North east europe
enjoy drowning in alchohol and anti depresants

just acquire resources and wait until the west crumbles, then you can swoop in for your pick :-)

otherwise, all you get is a used whore

>her instagram is for work
so a instawhore

>be 14
>find qt in small home town
>childhood sweethearts
>take her virginity at 20, she is 18
>love each other passionately for a year
>propose marriage
>is fiance while I am saving money / advancing career (I'm only 20 after all)
>she gets a scholarship to university about 3 hrs away
>can't afford to move there (it is a liberal coastal city that is expensive)
>she moves there alone but we promise to see each other all the time
>you can guess where this is going .jpeg
>she is always busy
>her last year at university we hardly ever see each other.
>then she graduates, goes on a trip with her family for 2 months as a graduation present
>acting really weird afterwards.
>eventually she breaks down, tells me she was being a huge slut in university
>her family trip was a fuck trip with college guys
>I'm a crushed
>break up, I go through a really tough time

fuck this modern world. i ended up going to university myself, FUCK THIS MODERN WORLD

should have left her when you got away from her. woman must be kept with a leash all the time or they degenerate really fast

Do you deserve one? Are you a chad with high income who will be able to support her and her children and provide them with good genetics? Or are you an ugly obese scrub NEET who lives in his parents basement? The majority of Women and female animals in general will always go for the best males they cam get. If you are not there, tough shit. You will have to settle for a woman closer to your status I.E. used good slut whores. You want an 8/10 qt conservative virginal female with high IQ who will cook and clean for you?? Too bad faggot, chad gets her. So become chad or shut the fuck up

you are 100% correct mario.

i had to learn that lesson the hard way.

theres like fucking 8 threads an hour about dating and marriage
can you faggots fuck off to r9k

I met my wife on Craigslist. Since that isn't an option anymore, I don't know what to tell you.

It's better to date a woman with a conservative male friend than a whore female friend. Whorism spreads from female to female like a disease

This is why the ultimate pairing is a man in his 20s after he has established a stable career to be a husband, with women in their mid teens who are young, pure, and ready to be a wife

Attached: gun_2_head.jpg (539x300, 19K)

You post this bullshit everyday.

Fuck your clickbait bullshit.

>every women is into EDM festivals, drinking, drugs, instagram shit
no
keep looking fag
work out more

near impossible, 95% of women are now linked into social media, the root of all brain rot and degeneracy. ive been off social media for 6 years plus, and it ain't easy finding a decent girl. last girl i hooked up with, i drove home later that night. we get home, i get her phone # we hug, and just as shes getting out ".. o user do you have a snapchat?" "no". texted her once a week later and she never hit me up, didn't bother chasing the brainless roastie. you gotta measure your dick and present your life as weird and fun, all a charade to get stupid girls to like you. sorry bro but 95% of women are spineless and have no morals, they're just looking for the next buzz or dose of attention, or your cash/benefits(travel, drugs, etc.)

>ive been off social media for 6 years plus
what the fuck would you call Sup Forums faggot?

What's wrong with EDM festivals? Landwhales aren't allowed