I don't understand Americans

I don't understand Americans

Attached: 1522118211378.jpg (782x960, 61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ted.com/talks/thordis_elva_tom_stranger_our_story_of_rape_and_reconciliation
youtube.com/watch?v=gyPoqFcvt9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wypipo (who probably voted for bernie and suck black cock on a daily basis) btfo

Neither do we.

was this like a silent rape or he did jailtime and now hes out?

Chick is Icelandic and dude is Australian

Those are more than likely Californians, which nobody understands. Everybody in the world would celebrate if Californians were wiped off the map.

>be american
>vomit on national television
>get cheered

you know ive seen this posted a dozen times over the last few years and ive never seen it but always wondered so here it is

ted.com/talks/thordis_elva_tom_stranger_our_story_of_rape_and_reconciliation

He didn't actually rape her she got drunk and regretted being a stupid a whore and he agreed to do this so she wouldn't ruin his life

>Americans
You mean WHITE liberals fucktard.

If you havent noticed by now they're in every western nation and are actively trying to not only destroy their nations, but themselves as well.

Wake
The
Fuck
Up
Retard.

Attached: 1464496560101.png (500x371, 22K)

I fucking hate women

>tfw can legit rape women and get away with it

Attached: mfw mexicans overtake the most powerful country in the world.png (588x336, 84K)

And on youtube for those to whom it plays better and you can download it

youtube.com/watch?v=gyPoqFcvt9w

It might be one of those Aziz Ansari type rapes that are innocuous.

Our news is manufactured and fake

Rape “survivor”?
I didn’t know rape kills.
If they tried to kill you AFTER raping you, you’re not a rape survivor, you’re an attempted murder survivor. Wtf.

Australians can get away with anything except ball tampering

was it rape rape?

in summary
>aussie comes up to iceland on a foreign exchange program
>sleeps in class all day for the whole year
>woos a lil nordic woman into handholding
>they go to the dance together
>she gets shitface drunk, pukes errywhere
>hotel security wants to call her parents
>"nah m8 ill taek dis cunt home, ye buggah"
>takes her home
>tucks her in
>proceeds to pump in her with the force of a 100 kangaroo leaps
>nuts inside her, then flies back home the next day

Attached: 1521521099441.jpg (1200x1696, 349K)

Lel that comic is fucking good.

Good post.

Attached: deansunshine_landofsunshine_melbourne_streetart_graffiti_LUSH-3-10.jpg (1701x1276, 518K)

Yes as soon as i saw the post i knew it wasn't rape rape. It was some boozed up sort of rape.
Still icelanders are some soibois for not cutting his dick off.

They both got drunk and had sex. By today's standards she's a victim and he's a rapist

Normal dumb shit mate..

Checked

>force of a 100 kangaroo leaps
kek!

Jiren fights evil. He would obliterate all shitskins.

This

This garbage is so cringy and disgusting.... as if her experiance comes even close to real rape...he is a cuck and she should be ashamed

>checked
Singles confirm now?

66? 55?

in a way it kind of normalizes this idea that men can't help them selves through the public display of forgiveness attitude. he gets put in the spotlight while her shame is spotlighted right next to his. juxtapozing shame next to shame "i forgive you for being an animal" "I forgive my self for not having a better outlet for my sexual frustrations misconduct" overall good healing.

don't see anything wrong with this

What is a rape survivor?

Why do women give themselves such titles?

>"I survived rape"
Well unless he was trying to murder you as well I would assume you would survive.

It's the same bullshit as "I beat cancer" or "Lost his battle with cancer" as if the person with cancer was going head to head with a personified form of cancer in a UFC ring.

Rarely does rape involve forcible holding someone down and beating them into submission.

Most rape are women that regret their slutty decisions the next day.

Back in the medieval ages women would get raped 100% of the time if they didn't manage to escape their besieged town.

They would take it and move on with their lives because they weren't pansies like modern women.

Attached: 1518064733244.jpg (592x561, 30K)

>He didn't actually rape her she got drunk and regretted being a stupid a whore and he agreed to do this so she wouldn't ruin his life

I bet nowadays they're fucking each other's brains out, in between TED talks. Consensually.

>not getting shot before vomiting
unamerican

>I bet nowadays they're fucking each other's brains out, in between TED talks. Consensually.

Until she wants something other than sex out of him then she considers their sexual relationship as rape.

You need to lurk moar newfren

What they don’t tell you about this rape
>meet girl
>we hit it off
>start making out
>have sex
>she kisses me good by
>her boyfriend finds out she cheated
>I DIDNT CEAT CUZ I WAS RAPED
>go to prison
>get out of prison
>see girl
>hey remember when you lied and said i raped you so you could save your relationship
>I DIDNT LIE!!! I FELT REALLY BAD ABOUT CHEATING AND IT CANT BE MY FAULT SO ITS CLEARLY YOURS
>she red pills me on femisnist literature
>I realized that every women i ever had sex with i raped because I didn’t do it missionary style while asking for consent every 27 seconds
>make a video with her about what a bad guy i am and how strong and brave she is because im such a cuck.

they're probably raping eachother every night of that ted talk hotel stay

Attached: 1486614729327.png (584x471, 474K)

Calling second notions on these grounds^^^

Lol

he's probably just trying to dick punt her platypus again

Jane Roe lied, there was no rape