Clint: "Hollywood is the Place of Traitors and Pedos. I Stand with Trump"

bestusapoliticsnews.com/2018/03/13/actor-clint-eastwood-makes-massive-announcement-hollywood-is-the-place-of-traitors-and-pedophilians-this-morning-ive-decidet-to-leave-this-awful-place-and-fight-against-traitors-with-real-amerikan/

“Hollywood Is The Place Of Traitors And Pedophilians, This Morning I’ve Decided To Leave This Awful Place And Fight Against Traitors With Real American Patriots With President Trump.”

Legendary actor and film director Clint Eastwood told a crowd at the Cannes Film Festival Sunday that political correctness is killing the entertainment industry.

The Western film icon,who was visiting the festival in southern France for a 25th anniversary screening of his 1992 film ‘Unforgiven,’said America’s obsession with political correctness started around the time of the release of his 1971 movie’Dirty Harry’ to The Hollywood Reporter.

It was far-out at that time,so I brought it to [director]Don [Siegel],and he Liked it,’Mr. Eastwood said.’A lot of people thought it was politically incorrect.That was at the beginning of the era that we’re in now with political correctness.We are killing ourselves,we’ve lost our sense of humor.But I thought it was interesting and it was daring.’

Mr. Eastwood made the comments during a master class counducted by Los Angeles Times film critic Kenneth Turan.Mr.Eastwood,who went to Cannes to introduce the screening of’Unforgiven,’said he initially hadn’t planned to sit through the entire movie.

Attached: 29432207_2083067878629154_7001159045985861632_n.jpg (768x433, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zwuJBFl2Tuk
youtube.com/watch?v=CcRibCszg-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=yQM1oLnMLNU
youtube.com/watch?v=141XDXcMgBE
twitter.com/TheNYevening/status/974256309506920448
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is a Patriot Sup Forums?

He made the greatest western movies that no actor will ever be able to compete with, if he ever passes in my lifetime I will be there. youtu.be/zwuJBFl2Tuk

>Bestusapoliticsnews
KYS

I agree Clint is the greatest, but you can't say nobody can compete. John Wayne made some pretty perfect films.

Did you think the NYTimes would report this nigger?

how long till he gets seth riched?

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

Is there a better anti-western than Unforgiven?

John Wayne didn't have that bone structure though. Damn.

Seeing Clint say something like this gives me hope that Trump is still on our side.

agree its message but looks like fake news with the grammar mistakes

PLEASE POST REAL SOURCE!

Attached: truth vs lie eastwood.jpg (572x732, 80K)

No doubt. Clint has pretty much peak aesthetics. And he was never plagued by low self-esteem, which I think allowed him to let loose in his films more than John ever could. But fuck me if Liberty Valence isn't a god-tier film.

> Talks shit about Hollywood
> Continues to work there

What a faggot

"Natural causes" in six days.

The Duke was the man! Clint fell off when he started talking to imaginary people.
youtube.com/watch?v=CcRibCszg-Q

Clit is an oil driller, pretty sure he has nigger kids iirc

>talking to imaginary people.
What's that about? I don't deny it, I just don't know what you're talking about. I think Clint stopped being a good actor when he started directing, is that the same time frame you're talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=yQM1oLnMLNU

John Wayne is superior. Clint is the fucking man but he'll always be #2 to the Duke. The Duke was a real man of character.

Attached: John_Wayne_portrait.jpg (306x405, 76K)

lies

John Wayne represented the American Male, for a generation. Bravery, fighting for what is right, and family. Now we have traps

John Wayne made fucking schlock. Clint was in true kino

but Trump is a traitor and he defends pedos like Roy Moore, Michael Jackson and Milo Yiannopoulos.

Pedos deserve the bullet, start with Milo the certified fake news liar.

Unforgiven is overrated. High Noon, A Fistful of Dollars, Once Upon a Time in the West, and the Magnificent Seven are all better westerns

Clint has a lot of white children.
The big love of his life was Sondra Locke. They had a weird rape fetish thing going, he saves her from rape in few of his films. (Jose Whales. Any which way. Probably a couple more. Was she nearly raped in that film where she's the witness against bad cops and he uses an armoured bus to bring her in at the end? Fuck knows what it's called)

>bestusapoliticsnews.com

Attached: b1049998dc59cc8b4facf88c8568147c-1.jpg (500x676, 112K)

Do ya feel lucky

Punk

Attached: 44.jpg (512x640, 30K)

And before that was Garry Cooper

>pedophilians
>decidet
>amerikan
Kill yourself russian shill.

>Implying Trump is not a pedo.

Attached: DaddysGirl.gif (876x590, 278K)

Different rated films. JW was good but PG all the way. Fist full of stuff films were a different tier.

his son was totally emasculated by The Rock in Fast and the Furious

youtube.com/watch?v=141XDXcMgBE

>LMAO WHITE BOIS

you have to remember clint isnt a tin-foil retard like u

Attached: 1500079138022.png (600x600, 455K)

>“Hollywood Is The Place Of Traitors And Pedophilians, This Morning I’ve Decided To Leave This Awful Place And Fight Against Traitors With Real American Patriots With President Trump.”

Right, by joining forces with a pedo rapist who cheats on his wife

Attached: CxCy7OmUQAA_zn0.jpg (569x569, 67K)

>Amerikan
That's the only sauce I could find

Attached: IMG_3127.gif (498x273, 1.93M)

Republicans never believed in less government and fiscal responsibility. Clint Eastwood is a dupe.

Maybe we 5hink that because John Wayne is how we think of all men of that generation since he is one the few that we know about.

I could have sworn I remember him dying
did I get Mandela'd?

Nothing you wrote is correct

one of few remaining men with dignity and morals

this is literally fake news

Cant tell if dumb bong or forgot which IP you were using for which post.

As a leaf, I wouldn't expect you to understand what it means to be a man, so I forgive your ignorance.

Man I love the Dollars trilogy. They don't make those types of film anymore. One because it has a white male lead acting masculine. Two because they use long shots and duels were extremely tense stare-downs where nothing was happening with an amazing orchestral soundtrack. Nowadays average millenial and Gen Z doesn't have the attention span for something like that.

You're a Republican shill.

Signing the omnibus spending bill was a fucking shit decision. Really fucking shit decision.

Why did the duck walk like that though ? Was he an early victim of Hollywood's casting couch ?

Attached: thUY7GHT54.jpg (474x158, 16K)

I was eluding to that RNC speech he gave where he talked to an invisible Obama. 2012 I guess it was.

I'm the OP faggot. Do you think CNN would report this. KYS

go back to africa nigger

whatcha sayin' boy?

Attached: 1385522177813.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Nice try, but the US federal government post-World War 1 was still much larger than it was before the war. Republicans have never stood for smaller government, period.

Attached: UKflag.gif (120x60, 22K)

One for one

Attached: 1e6e942993204e9e10eae6d671efc29c496b4eefb385f6e2227af5e4441559e2.jpg (500x333, 76K)

>The Searchers
>The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
>True Grit
>The Quiet Man
>The Shootist

>schlock

Get the fuck out.

Attached: quiet man.png (434x620, 636K)

Paywall. Can't read article.

Here is something on it. Not the full article. (It won't archive.)

twitter.com/TheNYevening/status/974256309506920448

The Entertainment Industry is also filled with Trans, IC, Communists and Satanists.

Hollywood has a "Truman Show" when it comes to raising stars and when it comes to making stars they have "Bulls and Mares" sex swinger parties.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramidz.png (696x583, 679K)

how can you not mention Stagecoach

What a weak pathetic faggot you must be in public.

>>The Searchers
>>The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance
>>True Grit
>>The Quiet Man
>>The Shootist

those are all shit and or gay.

>bestusapoliticsnews.com

Attached: 1521147952585.png (464x485, 18K)

>Sondra Locke
She wrote about him forcing her to get her tubes tied

a great heath ledger mel gibson film

user...why do you have that picture saved?

Attached: ab6.png (858x617, 571K)

Of course they would. They'd paint him as a lunatic.

KYS

fakest news I've seen in a while well done

You're actually full of shit and disinfo, the precursor to Qanon larp

go ahead, MAKE MY DAY NIGGER

i thought clint was a full on anti-trumper? im gonna need more sauce to confirm this claim, or a video.

I don't think I've ever heard him say anything bad about Trump. Or any president for that matter, although I don't follow him much. He's always been old school pro American.

Ledger and Gibson kek.
One was an aussie the others raised and studied acting in australia and is a member of the order of australia.

Patriot
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against PRESUMED interference by the federal government.

Attached: 1515207047614.jpg (736x552, 55K)

Hmm, I can't think of anyone who fits that description.

Attached: 87326341.jpg (1024x1019, 225K)

bump

(((Hollywood)))

Attached: 7F65F928-976A-464E-A248-4384EF36AE3D.png (500x566, 125K)

Should be a position in government for a man of his caliber.
I mean if Jesse Ventura and Arnold can, and Sly has been asked. Eastwood certainly can.

You can't Stint the Clint

Attached: 1520745904362.jpg (525x525, 189K)

おやすみ兄

>the guy from the ape movies wants to go play with a chimp

Attached: trumpbike.png (500x680, 227K)

have to agree with the fucking leaf on this one, Clint is superior and more known in mainstream.

How dare you speak such lies, you blue pilled faggot. You can't be a real American if you think those films are shit.

Attached: 10mmm.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

Thanks for staying in Mexico and saving us the trouble of sending you back, Juan. When we want your fucking opinion we'll ask for it.

Attached: mexico unspeakable.jpg (755x827, 80K)

Sex abuse claims in 3, 2, 1

Kek at this absolutely legitimate sauce once again.

Stop spreading FAKE NEWS Drumpftard. The whole world is laughing about the current state of the US Administration.
Drumpf is a disgrace

Pale Rider...Don't fuck with the Preacher..

Attached: Pale Rider.jpg (1200x1600, 479K)

A person who protects his country from its government

youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY

I support Trump and still find it funny, you're welcome.

That's Charlton Heston you fucking retard.

this

Attached: b2vh8cdo5efz.jpg (525x700, 48K)

Ok, I admit it. I've never seen that before.

Do you think your meme site has access to Clint Eastwood you backwoods hillbilly?

That's good

Attached: Aok_pepe.jpg (500x500, 29K)

Clint Eastwood’s films feed the hero complex in all brainlets. Typically people feel honor, duty, sacrifice, courage, and a general sense of heroism from his works. And all too often people try to re-enact this shit in real life and then get themselves killed.

It’s all faggotry and announcing he’s with him is no surprise. Faggots tend to suck the dicks of other faggots.