Any one ever heard of gang stalking?

Any one ever heard of gang stalking?

I have 40 to 60 people follow me every where I go..

Watch this.

youtu.be/SToJ99PpQ8A

Attached: ORGANIZED GANG STALKING WATCH.jpg (882x792, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8dtQV57h-8
illnessquiz.com/schizophrenia-test/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases
youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0
youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY
psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/paranoid-personality-disorder
in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-targeted-individuals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dunno but once I ended up in nigger territory and had to gtfo as niggers were stalking me

Been gangstalked for about 5 years now. I constantly have to deal with unwanted harassment on a daily basis. The worst part is nobody believes that it is real. They just say to make medication. A pill isn't going to stop people from harassing me and following me. More awareness needs to be made on this issue.

GANGSACKING !

youtu.be/b8dtQV57h-8

13 minuets of some dude talking, I don't think so

Just ignore it. Idk any other option. I exposed them and normal people got scared so I felt bad. Probably pissed off someone with connections.

Have you ever heard of paranoid schizophrenia?

Explain to me in full detail the events that transpired then.

record it and get opinions from others. If they still think you're crazy, you're crazy.

Hint: you'll end up recording normal interactions which you are interpreting as being connected. Your friends or whoever you show the video to will see it entirely as normal.

This guy in the video is definitely slightly schizo or something. These things are easy to test and confirm. Document it, test it, create a case, give it to the police.

You don't know too much, you don't know much at all.

I don't doubt that this tactic has been used from time to time. I just doubt most of the obvious schizophrenics who claim to be victims of gang stalking.

b-b-but the police are part of it

I have no idea exactly when the gang stalking started. It wasn't until about a year ago when I read about gang stalking online and I realized that I was a victim. One day I just noticed people staring aggressively at me. And people who I didn't know would point and laugh at me. Or they would say mean things to me for no reason. It is still going on today. I just thought this was normal behavior until I heard about gang stalking.

right...

why would they let a guy upload a video about it? Also like of all the 50 or 60 people following do they get followed too? do they know? do they in their own communication have theories of being watched?

you are frequently in public and random strangers just point and laugh at you? Or say mean things to you? What about surrounding people? what do they do?

Right cause the police are strictly good guys who never, ever, ever do anything immoral for money. Your sarcasm is perfectly founded in reality.

Lots of Youtube vids about it.

Seems like it mostly happens spontaneously to assholes.

Are you sure you are not perceiving things wrong?

Do you see any illusion in this image?

Attached: m-0-1500283660-1500283664.gif (650x650, 3.48M)

>Any one ever heard of gang stalking?
>I have Schizophrenia
FTFY m8. No charge this time.

People who aren't victims just don't get it. You can't walk around holding a camera all day and expect normal reactions. The stalkers aren't dumb they don't harass if they see a camera. I can assure you that these interactions are not normal. And if they truly are normal then we live in a disturbing and cruel world.

just get one of those shitty spy cameras.

The stalking is trivial, it's the shit the shit they make up about you. The bullshit gas-lighting about everything you say. If it was just stalking who would care. They try and destroy you

/btards created a decade long gangstalk

What ever happened to Crazy Lena?

Attached: DaFuqdidyoujustsay.jpg (750x408, 35K)

Yes people just laugh at me and point at me for no reason. Today I had two harassing interactions. I was at the restaurant and as I was leaving I held the door open for someone. The person was a little slow so they took a few seconds to walk outside. As I had the door open someone shouted at me "you're letting all the cold air in". It's clear to me he wanted me to shut the door on the person and make me look like rude.
Second interaction I had was I was waiting in line at he store and some guy tries to go in front of me. I tell him I'm on line and he goes behind me. About 30 seconds later he leaves the line and walks outside. I hear him shouting "fucking retard" and "hate you". Again he was clearly harassing me.
This is not normal behavior.

So then walk around holding a camera all day. Problem solved.

When it turns backwards it first looks like back of a mask, but when the backside is exactly halfway its suddenly facing me again.. wtf, wasnt like this when i saw it a couple of years ago... What does that mean?

how could you hear him outside? He was shouting loud enough to hear? Thats a crazy person. Thats not normal, its rare.

The only solution is to stop caring about everything. I mean still care about yourself a bit, but just give up on everything else for a while. Sorry i know it sucks but it's the only way out of this shit

Maybe schizophrenia or psychosis. Maybe not though...

illnessquiz.com/schizophrenia-test/

listen to other anons. Document and see if it is real/same people pop up.

You are probably just schizo as fuck. orchestrating 40-50 to stalk someone for years is almost almost impossible, especially if they are as unimportant as you. The amount of resources and coordination is insane not to mention time commitment. Unless you are a political dissident in some shithole, this likely is not happening.

I walked out maybe 20 seconds after he left. And he was shouting for about a minute straight but I wasn't listening because I was just trying to get out of there. I think there was someone in his car he was speaking to.

The thing I find most confusing about gangstalking claims is that almost never is it a person who has accomplished anything or actually capable of anything "they wouldn't like" or whatever the fuck.

If this was real, I'd expect at least some of those who claim it to also be working on extremely interesting shit that actually has consequences. Also probably a few leaks of secret info in vids about it. Nope, just schizophrenia.

You have schizophrenia, user

Attached: 5EE7CF49-A24C-4732-A754-FE86361FDE4F.jpg (641x530, 41K)

You have some kind of delusional disorder, seek medical help before you do something stupid and ruin your life even more.

He was just standing outside or in his car?

Leaving out these kind of extremely obviously essential details is part of what makes me think this is just mental instability and not real. Just explain what actually happened.

Redpill moment.

"Gangstalking" like techniques were used to great effects by the Stasi. A philosophy of complete erosion of the victims psychological state. Instead of killing them and making them martyrs to a movement, destroy them emotionally. There are plenty of unclassified documents highlighting their techniques curious anons should read about. For example, using so called Romeo and Juliet agents to seduce the victims, then break their hearts to lead them into states of severe emotional distress.

There are people who are legit schizos and claim gangstalking. From what Ive seen over the years sadly most of threads are bullshit.

There are people who really are the targets of these tactics, and are gaslighted by shills when they try to talk about their experiences.

Over the years, some of the absolutely most redpilled posters ive seen on Sup Forums(1 out 10,000 and no im not talking about Q posters) on different boards who crossposted or used to on Sup Forums with their tripcodes, mentioned several (((coincidences))) very similar to the techniques used by the Stasi against the people it deemed the most dangerous. Think of the people who mentioned pizza players years before pizzagate was a meme.

Finally, this post is satire and should not be taken seriously I just want to play vidya and shitpost.

Attached: 1486147935087.jpg (500x667, 80K)

It mirrors mental illness so it catches a lot of mentally ill people and that's the whole point. It happens

People honestly just act like that. Your skin is paper thin.

>gangstalking isn't rea...

Attached: chris_chan.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Kek, maybe. I do believe gangstalking has happened...that is, where some group of people wanted to track someone for whatever reason and followed them like this. But extremely rare, and also relatively easily testable, especially today.

One of the few videos I've listen to completion. Just try the first minute, it's interesting.

>I have

Schizophrenia. You have paranoid schizophrenia, user.

>gang stalking

You don't know shit. A high-level drug dealer got pinched and somebody said I snitched on him. Just so happens that he got is yayo from the Mexican Mafia.

You think you were gang-stalked. I had car loads of mexicans steaking out my parents and sisters house. Cars stopping in front of my house for 30 seconds, then driving down the street and turning around and coming back. All hours of the fucking day.

This only stopped when the defense team discovered the reason the dude got set up was because he sold dope to someone who overdosed.

This was 5 years ago and I''m still fucked up by it.

Attached: 1505468062343.jpg (332x500, 22K)

historically this was done largely by the Freemasons (who have connections to the police, of course, so there's nothing you can do)

>In the dark, they shall glow
take your meds

takes yours too. fuck off.

It's hard for me to describe and it might be difficult to understand. I was in line and he went in front of me. I told him I was in line and he went behind me. 30 seconds later he leaves the line and goes outside. I see him walking to his car. About 20 seconds after he left I got done paying and also walked out. He had the door open to his car I saw him lean inside and he was shouting I assume to someone in the car. It was hard to understand but I heard "fucking retard" and "hate you". I walked past him as fast as I could and got into my car and drove away.

no one has ever been persecuted in the history of human existence. I am sorry for thinking otherwise. I will take meds

Well... Could at least get to hear voices, or thought I was gangstalked.... Isnt that the perks i as a schizo deserves?
Unfair as fuck, schizo or psychosis and no fun from it.. At least i could be like raising hell with the neighbor, claiming they always stare at me and say they owe me money like a meth induced psychosis.. Would be a funny story to tell later at least..

why didn't they beat the shit out of you or do something that takes less time, effort and people?

Lol great bait mate.

youre just autist

We even follow you to Sup Forums so we can laugh at your posts. You're not only being gang stalked in real life.

Why didn't they do something easily provable and that could convict them?

Who has mental illness again?

you gangstalking idiots should kill themselves. Why is this schizo shit on Sup Forums.

Attached: berserk2016.png (1327x695, 755K)

Attached: Screenshot_20.png (843x266, 37K)

Enjoy the ride.
OP's video is just describing the Baader-Meinhof phenomenon.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases

Attached: joker-TA.jpg (2400x1800, 1.17M)

don't even reply to me you insane dipshit. get help

>Over the years, some of the absolutely most redpilled posters ive seen on Sup Forums(1 out 10,000 and no im not talking about Q posters) on different boards who crossposted or used to on Sup Forums with their tripcodes, mentioned several (((coincidences))) very similar to the techniques used by the Stasi against the people it deemed the most dangerous. Think of the people who mentioned pizza players years before pizzagate was a meme.
And then they stopped posting at some point, right? Chilling.

K, anyone with knowledge that scares your sad life view should not reply. Checked and noted.

It's not schizophrenia, it's paranoid personality disorder.

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=RijB8wnJCN0

Attached: Screenshot_5.png (629x513, 151K)

>have 19/26 of the symptoms
>Experienced the same exact shit OP has experienced for most of my life but just noticed the area I was living in was full of shitheads

Attached: a68.png (520x678, 301K)

I began writing about how many people actually die in mexico in various international forums, after a while my phone got a shitton of virus, my cellphone had echoes in the calls, everywhere i go the policee would arrive and eat in the same place i was, i was followed around

Attached: 456457.jpg (320x240, 28K)

They weren''t 100% sure I was a snitch plus knew I had tons of guns. Beating me up wouldnt prevent me from testifying.

Attached: en660uulamnz.jpg (1080x1080, 160K)

>people staring aggressively
>strangers point and laugh
>strangers say mean things for no reason

m8, you're describing shallow, cuntish normies. Welcome to life, people are massive faggots. Every driver I encounter is a fucking speeding, cutting-you-off, self-important, asshole maniac. Doesn't mean they're all STALKING me.

Fuck, dude. Recognize that you're simply experiencing the poisonous public and save yourself from this slippery slope of mental illness.

tl;dr people suck ass, they just suck. they're not stalking you. they're faggots. flip them off next time and make an ugly face at them.

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=7YvAYIJSSZY

Sup Forums blows up over some kid in a basement pretending he has knowledge and posting as "Q" but actual black ops they make fun of. Seems legit.

Just try to raise your IQ before you totally lose it...

psychologytoday.com/us/conditions/paranoid-personality-disorder
> People with a paranoid personality disorder are usually unable to acknowledge their own negative feelings toward others but do not generally lose touch with reality. They will not confide in people, even if they prove trustworthy, for fear of being exploited or betrayed. They will often misinterpret harmless comments and behavior from others and may build up and harbor unfounded resentment for an unreasonable length of time.

Symptoms
Suspicion
Concern with hidden motives
Expects to be exploited by others
Inability to collaborate
Social isolation
Poor self image
Detachment
Hostility
People with this disorder typically exhibit a strong need for self-sufficiency, are rigid and often litigious. Because of their avoidance of closeness with others, they may appear calculating and cold. Usually men are diagnosed with it more than women.

Paranoid personality disorder should not be diagnosed if the pattern of suspicious behavior occurs exclusively during the course of schizophrenia or another psychotic disorder.

Similar experience.

kek

so what makes OP so important to you?

Another tactic they use against me is honking their car horns.
Where I live the road is perfectly straight, no turns at all so it is very safe. But almost every day someone will honk their horn usually a few times as they go past my house for no reason. It's annoying and they know there is nothing I can do about it.

you may be one of the very few cases of it happening. they had a motive, which no schizo ever explains in their bullshit

He is fucking with you.

Lol I see the exact same thing and I don't have schitz. Just a perception test.. if you see things without influence the back of the mask looks like it's coming at you in the opposite direction as the front.

Exactly. Just makes you look more crazy.

Remember, red cars... Don't forget, glow in the dark niggers everywhere mate!!!!!

bby come back

Ignore and don't engage. They're testing you.

It is a rigged test. The inner part of the mask is symetrical to the front. Likenthe finklestein wrist test. Performing the action will cause pain, then the doctors prescribe you a dozen medications, and put you under a dozen surgeries.

Attached: Fig 4.png (377x493, 44K)

he was fucking with the OP not me.

ffs that hurt, thanks kike!

Generally only pedos are gangstalked when the community finds out they moved into the neighborhood

Of course. You just overextended some tendons in the hand. The doctor would say you need a bunch of medication and surgeries. You just may need surgery if you push It as far as the doctor tells you to.

Scariest incident of gangstalking was three or four months ago. I was driving home when I noticed a corvette on the shoulder. As soon as I drove past he immediately got off the shoulder and started following me. About a mile later I had to make a left turn so I slowed down. There were cars in the other lane so I waited for them to pass so I could turn. All of a sudden I hear the sound of brakes squealing. In my mirror I see the Corvette has almost hit me. He then pulls up aside me and gives me a look of disgust like I did something wrong. I always use my turn signal so there is no excuse for why he almost hit me.

>Gayest test ever
>Basically asks you if you think you're crazy
Schitzophrenia isn't real just a blanket diagnosis for people who see the holographic reality and don't have a framework to understand it

We're following you too.

Attached: 1515425014594.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Yeah, that's what I tell myself. For a while I thought it was illuminate. I mean jesus christ 40 - 50 people mobbing me everyday, everywhere I go.. It just can't be possible, I mean holy shit. The communicate in signals it's not hard harrasment it's subtle, they have a period where it's really intense then they let off. After they subtly will tap or cough or do certain things in a specific way to let you know they are everywhere. It drives you mad.

People should get some of those hidden cameras on them, and film.

God, I hope so user.

Jesus, well thanks for the warning.. Never heard of this test before. Wouldn't be taking meds anyway, they all suck..

I have, thanks.A

Have links?

oh. why?

hahaa, omg I almost tried it, Jesus Christ enough Internet for today...

Got any medical papers on holographic reality?

Most people claiming that they are being gang stalked don't realise that it has a paranormal component to it. No one in their right minds can believe that hundred thousands of people world wide are being deliberately stalked by millions of people world wide. The only answer to this is paranormal. Demonic possesion, negative entites etc.

in2worlds.net/gangstalking-and-targeted-individuals

Just keeping you safe, don't worry about it.

It takes maybe 2-3 people to pull it off. Nice try glowing one

Jesus, who the fuck knows

Also people were trying to get me to buy c4..