BUILD THE WALL

He retweeted it.

IT IS HAPPENING!

Attached: mad.jpg (623x188, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-wall-funding-for-mexico-border-in-spending-bill-2018-3
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=jO-q5lI7618
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for the god emperor

Attached: 10-donald-trump-debate.w529.h352.jpg (529x352, 46K)

I know. He is already putting up the fencing part between San Diego and Tijuana. He wasn't kidding.

(Personally, I think they ought to put full-scale wall in that section, too, but I guess that wasn't the plan.)

Attached: 1515884747477.gif (480x270, 1.97M)

>gotten

He knows exactly what he's doing. People will troll him for obvious grammar mistakes, further spreading awareness of his tweet.

Attached: 3KGVkDN.jpg (347x385, 39K)

>I-I want to believe

trumptards are literally deluding themselves into thinking that the US military is going to build a fucking wall.....

look at them. look at them and laugh

He played the cards properly deeming it national security issue. It's happening

can you provide proofs other than Drumpf's incoherent twitter ramblings ?

Attached: 1522118072908.png (309x355, 152K)

People keep asking me if Trump's back. Yeah, I'm thinking he's back

The second you insult him as a person is the second people disregard anything you have to say

Attached: image.jpg (800x522, 51K)

oh, wow. look how mad this nigger lover is about the wall being built. mad as fuck. um, sweetie? nigger's assholes called, they wanna know when you're going to be done tonguing them... they've got raping and murdering to get to.

oh wow do you guys hear that, Mr Shitposter/Rapist/Bully in Chief got called a mean name, oh noes, we hurt his fee fees :(

So Mexico is not paying for it

Attached: mexican.jpg (600x372, 30K)

Is he fucking dumb? he knows congress won't go for this right? that's why he hasn't done it before now, and now it's WAY too late.

nice shitposting, but you still don't have any proof that the wall, as he envisions, is going to be built, and just because the Orange Chimpanzee says "MILITARY RICH = THEY GON' BUILD MUH WALL YAY" doesn't mean it works that way.

Again, post proofs or gtfo

>It’s happening guys we’ll get a giant fence!!!

Didn’t he also defend DACA in one tweet after this?

Attached: 5D507CC1-D676-463D-91E4-974F418FCCC1.jpg (200x200, 36K)

Walls are retraded

Show me the wall (fence) that looks like the prototype. Where is it.

Who fucking cares. Taxing remittances would be great though.

That's some πD underwater Uno right there.

For one the leaf is right

Actually it was when I saw the flag

If he gets the wall and migration laws I will build a shrine for him and pray for him every year on the 8th of August.

Does your house have walls Obama leaf ?

yup, and not only that, there hasn't been any official news about any fucking wall at all

this is what the omnibus bill contains about the wall

businessinsider.com/trump-wall-funding-for-mexico-border-in-spending-bill-2018-3

trumptards are literally going by trump's flawless twitter logic (I GIBS MONIES TO DA ARMY, THAT MEANS DA ARMY CAN LIKE, BUILT STUFF NO?). It's fucking amazing how desperate they're to believe him

Build the wall through M niggers. Right fucking now. FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE>

BUILD THE FUCKING WALL THROUGH M MOTHERFUCKERS ITS FUCKING TIME

ITS TIME RIGHT FUCKING NOW TO REVIVE WESTERN CIVILIZATION
ITS TIME FOR A NEW RENAISSANCE
ITS FUCKING TIME BOISSSS
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1521993615778.png (640x1267, 880K)

BUILD THE FENCE

If he does that I'll name my first son Donald.

U.S. special forces were sent down in January to attempt to scale/breach the various prototypes, as a test of each model's efficacy. The military have already been involved in this process for months.

>the leaf doesn’t know what an army corp of engineers is
Laughable

Later on they can add the wall and make it double-layered like a DMZ.

Attached: 15221180729082.png (377x273, 182K)

Nobody's fee fees are hurt. The point the guy you're replying to is making is that the second you make it obvious that you just hate Trump and want the wall to fail, you make it obvious that your request for proof is not genuine, but rather a bad-faith argument. Thus, it makes you not worth engaging with.

Try again next thread.

the military is one of the most hardcore groups of trump supporters in the US you inbred.

>they think he won't do it
ARE YOU NIGGERS FUCKING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW
DID YOU JUST DISS THE TEFLON DON?
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME???]

LOOK AT THIS MANS FUCKING FACE
ITS THE FACE OF A MAN WHO IS BEING LET DOWN BY HIS BASE
WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR ENERGY
SEND DONALD YOU ENERGY NOW YOU BALL-LESS FAGGOTS

Attached: zBNW87qO2zC-TCGTD2_-dDe8tlEQsKK3TSY1WES8tR4.jpg (1024x683, 79K)

>Germacuck wants to build a shrine for a Jew

Attached: IMG_2023.jpg (632x1024, 91K)

I heard a rumor about this
it would be quite nice if this came true.
DMZ's aren't even that uncommon.. I looked into it.. we should definitely get one.

We should also annex Baja but I guess that's for another time.

oh, wow. he's even madder than originally speculated. i guess i'd be mad to if muh nigger president destroyed my party and i've been getting my shit pushed in by strong, handsome REPUBLICAN MEN ever since.

Attached: 1513826357499.png (602x739, 301K)

One step at a time man
I can't believe we actually have a president that is actually fighting every day to do the shit he said he would... never forget that...

There will be no milking it on this job Paco, it will be built under military discipline, bludgers need not apply

I wish he would just do it and not tell anyone and let the libshits find out the hard way. Just have the Army Corps of Engineers show up at the border one day, not say anything, and quietly begin erecting 30-foot pillars.

Op is stupid

fake and gay. he will never get congressional approval.

He'll receive our energy, regardless, but he didn't do himself any favors by signing that budget bill.

Attached: swamped.png (610x986, 929K)

Military building and protecting the wall is a very good way of stopping traffickers, terrorists and cartels.

[ARCHIVE OF Knowledge Bomb THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Attached: Pyramids.jpg (610x427, 17K)

I love him. I love him so much.

Oh yea, here comes the Immense Fence! Are you ready? All 33 miles of it, just as promised.

lol, the military costs ~700bil to operate at current levels. There's no way money will be left over for a wall, especially after the wars with Russia and Iran start.

Attached: 1473016835488.jpg (258x245, 12K)

he is not building a wall. he is building a fucking fence .

Fuck off frank and die. You are so
Annoying!

>War with Russia
>Cities all get nuked
>No longer have to pay for niggers
>More than enough budget to build a 100 foot high wall

>build wall through M

what is M?

Military

M is for Mong

WEW 5D CHESS RIGHT HERE

9D CHESS

mexico or military take your pick

There is no wall, idiots. Trump is just all talk.

Ahead of schedule and under budget! You're going to love that beautiful 33 mile fence, believe me. I build the best fences, do I not folks?

Oh, our Army Corps of Engineers are all about taking public and private lands. If you don't believe me, try to catch your own rainwater, or build a pond/lake without a permit. You'll get fucked. The entire state of Georgia had a 2 year drought to feed water to Alabama and Florida to save freshwater muscles.

10D chess actually

Attached: Chickentendies[1].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

And I will help him build it for fucking free even.

Enjoy all our illegal immigrants. Day of the Rake-- coming soon.

Attached: 1522121957196.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Mexico will pay for it to keep the spics from flooding back after the nukes hit, the niggers are dead and the gibs are turned off.

Build wall through M(ilitary)
Clear as day. Guy knew what he was doing. They didn't think he was gonna sign it

>look at them. look at them and laugh
>When you kill your enemies they win!
Yea, I'm going to go ahead and put this under hilarious, along with your PM that thinks fake falling down stairs means I'm Mr Cool. Seriously, at this point just surrender and auto annex yourself into the US already.

Stop replying to Obama leaf

based trump is getting the uscoe to build the wall

Attached: 1479873737094.gif (450x450, 1.83M)

He keeps bringing up daca because he's pointing out that democrats don't give a shit about them other than getting their votes. Complete silence about daca now, on to the next tragedy (opportunity)

Sauce on that? Not that I don't believe you is just like to read more about that

It's worth a shot, not familiar enough with the nitty-gritty mechanics of how the American budget works to know how feasible that is. I did hear that there's provisos in the resolution about the wall and that there's lots of stuff ringfenced so it can't be used for it.

Hard to pay for something not getting built.

>how the American budget works to know how feasible that is
Trump is declaring the Wall an issue of national defense, so his budget is coming from the military - over 700+billion available, all made with American steel & build by Americans - oorah baby

Attached: MAGA.jpg (820x1110, 454K)

Trump has made it clear that any military operations shouldn't be revealed until he absolutely needs to, why would he tell anyone he's been using the military already
when he dropped the MOAB not a fucking soul had a clue

Heh. Leaf can't handle the pure, unfettered covfefe. After the southern wall is done, the northern wall is going up. Get fucked, faggot.

The demographics are the long term effect of having pretty much nil border security, but one I absolutely love to bring up to all the
>Drumpf be racist ese see he just don't want mexicans homes
mexican guys i've worked with is that, If untrained, poor as hell, desperate illegals can get into the country, what if some group like ISIS, or hell even the russians, north koreans, etc. uses our weak southern border to smuggle some kind of crazy weapon in.

back when all the Nork shit was a daily headline my cousin was asking me all the time about how likely it was for north korean missiles to reach the mainland. he probably would have felt more comfortable if I said "Not very" but me being the IDS HABBENING man that I am, explained something much scarier.

>Norks infiltrate to mexico, and find a random patch of desert to cross the border with a crate about the size of a refrigerator
>A North korean using the cover of being a chinese student meets them in the desert with a box truck and drives into LA where the norks pretend to be delivery drivers, dropping off unmarked crates around the city, and they're done an hour later
>Flashes are seen erupting from the LA area for hundreds of miles around
>norks escape back across the border

>inb4 "chinese student" drives into a crowd of people trying to cross the street or wipes out an entire motor cycle club

There are far more reasons to have a border wall than just drugs and illegal immigrants.

dam fucking right fuck the leafs

Now I'm no big city lawyer, but doesnt that kind of damage the congressional power of the purse.

I'f the president can just order the military to do anything he wants through the military then wont we be fucked if a Democratic president comes around?

Could turn the whole military budget into climate research funding citing the same national security thing trump is. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or not, trump literally is deciding this unilaterally.

WE DID IT REDDIT

Attached: randbudget.jpg (612x543, 65K)

Army core of engineers. Shits gonna be up forever

He really knows how to play you idiots

>(Personally, I think they ought to put full-scale wall in that section, too, but I guess that wasn't the plan.)
The (R.) party can't build an effective border, just look at this darkie, or maybe only listen to the video if your eyes can't stand the sight, of this candidate from the previous presidential race.
youtube.com/watch?v=jO-q5lI7618

>10m for women's leo in afghanistan
Stuff like this is why I stopped voting. I don't want anything to do with the American state.

Gotten is a word you idiots

>Oh shit I'm actually losing my base, better tweet some bull shit about this wall i keep forgetting about, my cult members will cover for me with 3d chess excuses too

Checked.
Quads plus trips, walluminati confirmed.

u must dream of bbc.

u r gey.

remember one thing, DIO...

>Army core of engineers. Shits gonna be up forever
Basically, it's going to stand as a fortification barrier to prevent human trafficking & illegal drugs, as well as the massive illicit arms smuggling and other contraband that they get through every year - it's a clear cut matter of national security interests desu Also the millions of jobs it will create and stimulate domestic GDP is just icing on the cake

Attached: 1485405641194.jpg (518x636, 87K)

>Build the wall through M

Trumpniggers think he means Military but he really just mean Mexico! You got played!

he also tweeted the dow had its 3rd single largest day gain ever... but he didnt tweet it had 3 of the largest single day drops since feb

3 OF THE TOP 5 EVER

>leaf

Attached: image.jpg (936x1000, 173K)

OK but guys what about

Focus on the bull, ignore the bear

Attached: 1456849944703.jpg (660x876, 474K)