Dear white working class

Stop voting agaisnt your own economic interests

Attached: 1F415FC8-CDBD-4802-A405-71AA2DCED1EB.png (700x700, 633K)

Other urls found in this thread:

berniesanders.com/A-Fair-and-Humane-Immigration-Policy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((economic interests)))

What makes you think their interests are opposed?

Should the US cut taxes for the middle class? They did. Should they cut taxes for the people that pay 50 percent of all income tax, the top 1 percent? They did.
Should they cut taxes for niggers and spics that are a net consumer of tax dollars and don't contribute shit?
They can't, because they don't pay as it is.

No I have read the democrat tax plans and they definitely will raise taxes for more people than just the billionaires. So please fuck off with that bullshit.

it's not rich or poor tax They are both people tax . it was the corporate tax cut that will kill the country like it did in canada Australia and all EU countries

Voting for your own interests is greedy selfishness when you don't like it though

so when rich liberals vote for democrats who'll raise their taxes, how is that not voting against their own personal economic interests
seems pretty stupid to vote for someone who'll make you poorer
inb4 your 'democrats make everyone richer eventually' 6th grade essay

Democrats are pretty for the working class wallets than the repukelishits. Rich democrats are selfless and realize a more financially healthy working class leads to a more happy and productive society

>You are voting against Obamacare?! Don't you care about healthcare for ALL people?!

>It's not that I'm against Healthcare, it's just that this is costing me and my family a ton of money, it's a flawed system and...

>FUCK YOU, WHY ARE YOU VOTING FOR YOU OWN INTERESTS

Huuurrrrr duuuurrrr bluuumpfffff

FUCK OFF BOLSHEVIK SUBHUMAN

kek

Attached: 1521881144995.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Attached: Ghostbusters Ghostball Rape Stay Puft.png (1079x809, 501K)

>Stop voting agaisnt your own economic interests

*against*

If you actually believe this, pour boiling oil over your face.

Stop. Taking. The. Fucking. Bait.
Sage

the welfare state does work against the white working class, and despite trick down economics not working as well as cuckservatives would hope tax cuts are never a bad thing.

Voting to have more of my money taken via taxes so that lazy niggers can have a better lifestyle than I do is better?

Attached: billionaire.jpg (475x359, 37K)

The working class largely doesn’t pay federal income taxes, and those who do just had their child tax credit deduction double. Why do leftists believe taxing billionaires at a higher rate will magically make the working class wealthier? Billionaires push those tax costs onto their working class employees every chance they get.

Well, it surely isn't true for the Republicans either. Most Democrats at least recognize that you need a healthy, well-provided populace and secure country to grub money from. The Right just takes and takes and takes with no tomorrow.

How is
>1. importing the entire third world
>2. bringing down wages to the global average
>3. massively increasing rent costs and housing competition
>4. giving newly imported non-white hordes employment and educational preferences over European Americans
>5. agitation newly imported brown hordes into a bloodthirsty frenzy against Europeans
good for working class European Americans?

Attached: 1519479810434.jpg (645x729, 81K)

because none of the conjecture you just stated is true. open borders is a Koch brothers proposal

Attached: 1B4AD233-3BC9-4998-B124-7D432CEDAAA0.png (420x420, 14K)

You wasting you time on Trumpkins. You can't fix stupid.

Attached: 1522007264509.png (572x619, 69K)

You don't get 'financially healthy working class' when you make them pay for Jamal's health insurance.

Name one Democrat whose current stated political position is against open borders and infinite non-white immigration.

Attached: 1518673521425.png (1073x535, 86K)

this is a libertarian board. we don't like middle-american boomers or their 90 IQ spawn either

Goddamn literally nothing you said is happening holy shit no wonder everyone on reddit makes fun of you fags

report back when you can communicate effectively in English
thanks

-- rumsfeld

80% of americans received tax cuts
I know you imbeciles are bad at math but come on, 80% of america are not billionaires

left can't meme.

None they don't fight in war

But they don't actually pass those savings onto their workers. The issue is rising debt doesn't help the working man either. Neither party cares about the working class let's be real.

I love how conspiracy theorists on here admit to shopping on amazon for low prices and convenience, yet collect massive analytic data that will be used to manipulate them.

Have fun dying when your mom and pop shop fails. maga

Neither party helps the working and middle class. The republicans atleast speak to them in a way that clicks their buttons

Since the passage of the anti-white 1965 immigration act, the U.S. has gone from 90% European to 55% European. The electoral base of the Democratic party is now composed mostly of third-world brown people who demand the redistribution of European-American wealth and the destruction of European-American traditions and social institutions.

Attached: e23ed6cd645e3de3df1cf628b08ccee6a679c84e1b8ef4543281f0357ccbff64.png (1804x2438, 635K)

nigger I'm getting more money on my paycheck
fuck you

It's in my economic interests not to elect leaders who want to systematically wipe out my race and way of life.

>rich democrats are selfless
>jeff bezos richest democrat ever
>keeps his employees in slave conditions working his distribution centers
HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

> muh traditions

Traditions suck dude

>muh greentext
learn to speak on Sup Forums you pleb
lurk more

Well when they were voting for Drumpf Bannon who wanted to increase taxes on the rich was one of his potential puppet-masters. Of course anyone could have foreseen the benny hill shitshow that the White House would become given the calibre of the people around him.

Bernie Sanders, funnily enough. He even called open borders and mass immigration "right-wing", which I think is a little facetious but not entirely untrue. Besides anything that makes the retards think twice about it is good.

European-American culture and traditions took us from first powered flight to the moon in 60 years.
Senile (((Bernie))) made one anti-open borders statement, then quickly fell in line with the Democratic party platform.
berniesanders.com/A-Fair-and-Humane-Immigration-Policy/

Attached: Otto Henry Bacher (1856-1909) Ella-Hotel, Richfield Center, Ohio - 1885.jpg (2000x1429, 2.74M)

Dear massive cucked faggot stop voting everybody’s basic human rights away because you have zero understanding of reality.

Attached: AF4D9CCC-85B4-4C6B-859E-149F14FA1E62.jpg (960x960, 102K)

>doesn't mention sunset provisions
>because he can't
>because he's a fucking leaf and doesn't know
My goodness hatbro. What has your kind fallen to? Oh, wait, that's just Sup Forums.

>They can't, because they don't pay as it is.
This. Also I hate lefty roasties who bitch about muh taxes when they get a refund every year so they can buy the newest iPhone or Galaxy

At least he isn't posting from a behind a faggoty memeflag. Are you an Israeli kike or an Australian faggot?

deporting illegals is priceless

Attached: 1522122785030.png (512x512, 31K)

>Democrats want them dead, broke and their children raped

>Republicans want to swindle a bit of their money

Difficult choice.

This is a not thread. Same image same text posted incessantly. Sage and hide.

American.

DELETE THIS!!!

Sure memeflag, sure.

Nope, that would be science doing that
That thing which proves souls and miracles do not exist, and that jewish people excell in

science is a tradition, idiot. not making any claims about muh west, but science isn't just some pure human activity that emerges out of nowhere.

I'm disappointed in you straya, that was burger education level of stupid
You might want to look up what a tradition is before talking garbage

What do you think a "tradition" is? What do you think "science" is? If you have a type of human inquiry which is defined by rules and procedures, and has a long history, what can it be but a tradition? If you have any human activity with a history and a sense of coherent definition, it is a tradition. Dumb positivist.