How dare you call yourselves Christian

All you do is hate and persecute. You justify it with things from the Old Testament, parts of the Old Law, such as denying women rights and hating homosexuals. Jesus fulfilled the old law so it is no irrelevant and no longer needs to be followed. What you should be doing is opening your arms to immigrants, refugees, etc. And realizing we are all equal in the eyes of God. Being right wing is simply not compatible with Christianity. Christianity is about loving others and compassion. What would Jesus do? He'd be in favor of left wing policies, no doubt. Immigration, refugees, welfare, etc. Also, the Bible teaches not to judge but it's all you ever do. Who cares if someone is happy and not hurting anyone? It doesn't hurt you.

Attached: IMG_3858.jpg (620x403, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Christians don't hate "homosexuals".
They hate sodomy and similar disgusting actions taken by people controlled by lust and who have turned their back on God.
Hate the sin, not the sinner.

Come back to the light, user. Don't let a fetish define you.

Coming up next in selective quotation hour:
>If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching [Jesus is the Son of God], do not take them into your house or welcome them. (2 John 1:10)

I guess God the Father fucked up.

Attached: 442CAB28-53FF-4B81-A9F2-E2F5EFC62147.jpg (340x270, 33K)

>What would Jesus do? He'd be in favor of left wing policies, no doubt. Immigration, refugees, welfare, etc.
Nope. Jesus would be for you making a personal choice to assist those in need, he would be against you demanding the government point guns to everyone's heads and demand they give money to your pet cause. One is moral virtue, one is arrogance and tyranny.

You want to help a refugee? Let them into your house, don't try and force them into your neighbor's. You want to help a hobo? Give him 5 dollars yourself, don't rob your neighbor at gun point and give the hobo 5 dollars from your neighbor.

Or am I suddenly a jew for worshipping God the Father now? It’s hard to tell when talking to liberals about Christianity.

Get your christcuckery off my board, cuck.

streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: God's free Gift.jpg (1024x755, 136K)

I know Matthew, Luke, John, etc. are disciples
Who are Leviticus and the Galatians?

Kys shill

The Bible is only for jews. You can’t read that, only cherry picked verses your local communist approves of.

Homosexuality is condemned in the new testament, it isn't magically made right and forgiven. The only thing that changes is the path to salvation and forgiveness of sins, not the laws themselves.

Leviticus is about the tribe of Levi, who are the priests of the tribes of Israel, strictly speaking a lot of the laws past down in there apply only to Levites, or just jews in general. Galatians were an ethnic group in anatolia or something.

>Galatians were an ethnic group in anatolia or something.
Gauls who moved to Anatolia. The letter was to them, by Paul.

No, the laws are only for the jews. The Bible is only for jews. Christians are called to be marxists.

>we are all equal in the eyes of God

how dare you disparage the NoC. the reign of terror of the wh*te cave beast is coming to an end and there is NOTHING you can do about it except shut your mouth and LISTEN

Attached: 1521867108844.jpg (750x1017, 127K)

>opening your arms to immigrants, refugees, etc
the bible says nothing about having to forcibly burden a society with the burden of others when we ourselves can barely take care of our own
we never had a vote on whether to let illegals in, and this violates one of the ten commandments
Jesus would not be in favor of left wing policies. Gay marriage? Nope. Welfare? Nope. Free college? Nope. All those things go against His own commandments. You don't get to choose what hurts and doesn't hurt me. You shame the very word God sent to guide you by letting your emotions guide your morals instead of the word itself. Jesus said Himself, He did not come to bring peace, but a sword. You need to get off your high horse and take a good look at the world around you.

Remember fellow goys, Biblical law only applies to jews and we are called to be marxists like the kosher Jesus that’s mainstream memed for you.

There are just as many quotes in The Bible about utterly destroying your enemies.

>love
>respect
pick two

ephesians 5 11 you idiot

And don’t forget God the Father is mean and bigoted we Gnos... I mean Christians don’t worship or obey him just Jesus Marx Christ. (And don’t you dare read Jesus’ parable of the talents or driving out the merchants, goyim. That’s not kosher)

be good cucks, give up your fruits of labor and your wives because I interpreted your religion for you goys.

Attached: 1521422096092.jpg (464x495, 104K)

this is probably the most retarded thing that has ever been written on the internet, congratulations

You’re welcome

Now cuck your wife because you love your enemies.

>and hating homosexuals
God literally decimated an entire city with asteroids because he hates faggots that much. In addition to that, he flooded the earth because of them too.

Just no, lol. I think that we should help them, but CERTAINLY not allow these Christ deniers into our own home to subvert our children. No. They have to go. As a matter of fact, let them help themselves. Perhaps we should take whatever Christians remain among them out of the area, glass the entire area, then set up a new Christian city for them all within these heathens nations so they can thrive and be Catholic (Vatican I, NOT Vatican II).

Is liking femboys unchristian?

Attached: image.jpg (720x1278, 2.25M)

>guys, this Jew god says X
Can't hear you over the sound of white people being awesome, cuck.

omfg its adorable

>For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost. - 1 Thessalonians 2:14-16
>Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children. - Matthew 27:25

Romans 19:17-21
17 To no man rendering evil for evil. Providing good things, not only in the sight of God, but also in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as is in you, have peace with all men.
19 Revenge not yourselves, my dearly beloved; but give place unto wrath, for it is written: Revenge is mine, I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 But if thy enemy be hungry, give him to eat; if he thirst, give him to drink. For, doing this, thou shalt heap coals of fire upon his head.
21 Be not overcome by evil, but overcome evil by good.
Pray for them user, that they might come to Holy Mother Church.
It is not for us to destroy them.
Pray for them humbly, for before God all sin is displeasing.
The sin of Sodom crys to heaven for vengence, not to man.
Love thy neighbor

Attached: IMG_1048.jpg (338x448, 67K)

>Leviticus 18
>6 You must never have sexual relations with[a] your close relatives. I am the Lord.
I don't remember this being abolished.

>Matthew 5
>18 For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.…
Jesus said clearly that OT is still in full power

kys

Attached: 1516832167499.jpg (325x325, 11K)

cool numbers

Attached: chibchristchan.jpg (500x500, 63K)

Checked.

Disgusting

How dare you call yourselves Christians you don't even love the works of Satan!
All hail the dark lord, keep fucking man ass

We’ve been insulting, disrespecting and disobeying God the Father for so long and so grossly I can see why He rarely answers prayers anymore. I even feel bad for the poor Guy.

You should feel bad for all the fake Christians like OP who will burn with the fags that they hold so dear

Attached: 965C2B0A-A881-435C-A303-DE1E63B38A06.jpg (600x673, 71K)

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."
>matthew 10;34

Attached: Time+to+clean+this+mess.jpg (838x685, 131K)

fuck yourself hypocrite commie scum.
Jesus did not come to abolish the law. It remains applicable to Godly people and nations forever even as we abandon its morals and condone wickedness as good. All are not equal in Gods eyes. we are BORN equal but those called to be teachers are held to a higher accountability. Go reread the parable of the servant who squalored his portion by burying it and until the Masters return. Right wing christians have love for their brothers and hold nothing against each other but are permitted to reject aid to unrepentant heathens and pagan idol makers.
WWJD? Hed judge earth as the LORD of OT and King for leftist persecution of the innocent families and leading the kids astray. You will surely die without salvation in this prophetic year.

It's almost like Christians still sin and act all human! The book of Taxahache specifically states "real" Christians instantly turn into Jesus and never sin again! What a crock! Thankfully I grew up in a house of learn'ed doctors otherwise....

Attached: PepeIsAnAngryDrunk.png (941x887, 260K)

My friend, how can you pity God?
Pity us, here in this valley of tears, for here we are seperated from our merciful Lord, Jesus Christ.
How can you pity a Perfect Being, who can only do Good.
Pity for the Lord is far from humility user.
You and I are sinners friend, it is only by the Lord's grace we are saved.
If you are saved, thank God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit, our Holy Mother, and the angels and saints that have prayed for your salvation.

Matthew 19:23-28
23 Then Jesus said to his disciples: Amen, I say to you, that a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.
24 And again I say to you: It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven.
25 And when they had heard this, the disciples wondered very much, saying: Who then can be saved?
26 And Jesus beholding, said to them: With men this is impossible: but with God all things are possible.
27 Then Peter answering, said to him: Behold we have left all things, and have followed thee: what therefore shall we have?
28 And Jesus said to them: Amen, I say to you, that you, who have followed me, in the regeneration, when the Son of man shall sit on the seat of his majesty, you also shall sit on twelve seats judging the twelve tribes of Israel.

Jesus loved those who took pity on him during his crucifixion. Our God is a personal God.

It was not pity, it was love and remorse
There was not pity, but respect and anguish
Those who love Christ long to be with Him, never to pity Him

You're completely wrong
Shove orf

Attached: IMG_3135.png (664x628, 378K)

I’m not looking down on Him in any way nor implying I’m superior, just sympathizing with why He would decide to give the illusion of absence for a while.

He wished to suffer
He wanted to suffer
Jesus' suffering was even greater than they appear, as He took on a supernatural pain, that by doing so took on our sins.
There is a difference between sympathy and pity
Sympathy implys a willingness to endure with
Pity, that there is an implication of indifference
God will not suffer indifference
Apocalypse 3:14-22
14 And to the angel of the church of Laodicea, write: These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, who is the beginning of the creation of God:
15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold, nor hot. I would thou wert cold, or hot.
16 But because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold, not hot, I will begin to vomit thee out of my mouth.
17 Because thou sayest: I am rich, and made wealthy, and have need of nothing: and knowest not, that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked.
18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold fire tried, that thou mayest be made rich; and mayest be clothed in white garments, and that the shame of thy nakedness may not appear; and anoint thy eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.
19 Such as I love, I rebuke and chastise. Be zealous therefore, and do penance.
20 Behold, I stand at the gate, and knock. If any man shall hear my voice, and open to me the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
21 To him that shall overcome, I will give to sit with me in my throne: as I also have overcome, and am set down with my Father in his throne.
22 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith to the churches.

Exactly. Being right wing and filled with hate totally goes against the Bible's teachers.

Go read about Roman culture and customs and youll understand Matthew 5:39. Jesus is actually telling people to force someone to slap you backhanded which in the times was a challenge to a duel. Hes literally saying " attain legal recourse to duel a motherfucker and if they wont do it then everyone who witnesses it will know they are a pussy"

My friend, you are attributing malice to the words of Christ
By doing only good, we can work in tandem with God
Love your neighbor as God loves them
Even the simplest act of good can save a life long sinner
Christ does not want the death of the sinner, but for him to be saved and to live forever

> just ignore the old testament my dudes

Matthew 5:18-23.
Fuck off.

Attached: 1463078223417.jpg (530x315, 36K)

>And realizing we are all equal in the eyes of God
Holy fucking cringe get the fuck out apostate nigger.

Chapter and verse you buttfucking communist shitweasel?

>Being right wing and filled with hate totally goes against the Bible's teachers.
You have no idea what you're talking about you apostate kike rube.

If you think that Jesus would be in favor of these policies you should reconsider your faith as a christian, and I'm not even christian.

>And realizing we are all equal in the eyes of God.
Maybe you actually want to read the Bible sometime? Not everyone is equal in God's eyes: some he loves and some he hates (and many in between). Perhaps everyone has an equal potential in some sense, but of course, the vast majority fail to ever realize it.

>Denies Jesus
>Quotes Jesus to call you a hypocrite
Fuck off.

Loving your neighbor as you love yourself means protecting your neighbor's property and rights as you would your own. Not taking his job with a scab labor immigrant.