Mahoutsukai No Yome Hoshi Matsu Hito

I just watched the 8th episode. A shota antagonist really this show can't posibly get worse.

Where's the comfy? You said there'd be comfy!

The antagonist literally is an Eternal Jew. This show is woke as fuck.

Please don't make start with the horrible design of the chimeras

Fucking Wit studio why you make this show look great if the source is so mediocre.

Someone should send it to Alex Jones.

More Titania when?

the source has wonderful art. The plot is a slow walk in the park on a sunday morning.

It's fun to read.

I don't have any problem with slow storys, a walk in the park never makes me angry but this show yes.Always when I am watching the show i have the ame feeling,dont matter how new concept the autor brings it end up becoming boring.
Dragons: ugly design.
A kingdom of cats: they are only talking cats
Titania and Oberon: Oberon is a fucking moron(Titania is actually good)
I can't avoid to feel that everything that the autor has done has been done better ina a Ghibli movie.

>Oberon is a fucking moron

What do you want him to be? Some long haired bishonen faggot?

oberon is cute. probably even the cutest in the series.

>but this show yes.Always when I am watching the show i have the ame feeling,dont matter how new concept the autor brings it end up becoming boring

What the fuck? Clearly you're braindead and unable to enjoy it. Get that checked out.

Sad doggos are such a cheap dramatic hook but fuck dammit if it doesn't work.

I never thought a scene could make me feel so lonely.

>ESL

Does Elias even have a defined form or he's just a mass of tentacles and eyes capable of shapeshifting, like when he devolved to that state out of jealousy?

Is Elias Swamp Thing?

You can tell this show is great because of how much retards get assblasted by it. We're approaching Rakugo levels of unwarranted hate.

I am supposed to watch the OVA first?

I didn't even know there was one till yesterday so It doesn't seem like a prerequisite that I can tell

Its a prequel but told from a current timeline, so no watch it after finishing episode 9.

I'm not going to be able to handle seeing the ending animated

>love is expressed in giving and receiving
Can I have a kiss if I give her my baby butter?

>chimera
>horrible design
I mean, isn't that the whole point? They are a mishmash of several different animals.

>this show can't posibly get worse.
I see, you're an optimist.

This. Its a perfectly inoffensive 8.5-9/10

No one knows. Dragonmage literally just finds Elias in the woods one day. No one knows what the fuck Elias is or where he came from, but my personal bet is Joeseph made him centuries ago as an experiment and has since forgotten about it, because Joeseph is crazy and has senior moments all the time.

The only consisten thing about Elias is the skull head and an inky black mass of a body. And even the skull might just be a hat for the black goo.

I think its comfy.

Watch them after.

It's just a mishmash of Twilight and Harry Potter after all.

0/10, Apply Yourself

Shame on you for having seen both.

watching the dubs as well. see this again. shit.