How could I redpill my thirteen-year-old sister...

How could I redpill my thirteen-year-old sister? Normally I wouldn't try to force politics on a kid but the rest of my family is ZOGGED

Attached: 1521458882405.png (1800x1536, 1.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/8kjm5
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Family vacation to Atlanta

I remember being that age and thinking people were racist for being afraid of going to baltimore at night. It's hard to talk to someone when the brainwashing is everywhere without it backfiring you and making you the 'racist' family member.

The "red pill"
streamable.com/8kjm5

Attached: IMG_20180321_002502.jpg (638x467, 45K)

watch the gorilla channel with them

>Family vacation to Atlanta

you misspelled Arkansas Motel

Red pill on what? Everything? Don't be a dope, you can't spring that shit on a 13 year old. There's way too much info. Just let her learn herself, but be there to make sure she doesn't REALLLLLYYY fuck her life up. You know, like a brother should do.

Confirmed it’s terrible here.
Quickest red pill is being in the thick of it good buddy.

leave her alone in niggerville for 5 minutes and pretend like you got lost. make sure you have a gps tracker on her though lol

Attached: 1520956838264.png (810x793, 576K)

Be her best friend and she'll always compare any man to you. Drill into her head the correlation between increased sex partners and increased mental illness and then you're pretty much good

Maybe just encourage her to fight for her own dream; to take responsibility for her future life. It's not very direct, but when feminists start telling her what a woman should and should not do, she'll see who the true enemy is.

You could also just encourage her to verify information and be aware of the domestic psyop situation. Point out the crisis actors in other countries like NK and Syria, then tell her about the laws that have been passed recently giving the government permission to construct fake news.

I have a sister that is 15 years old and I must say that she is a brainwashed bitch and thinks that feminism is about equality and not the destruction of western civilization, I never cared about her though because she's like my half sister and I only came to know her when I was already 10 years old or something and she was a pain in the ass, but I have another half sister in another country that is 6 or 7 years old I think that I'll meet very soon and I deeply care about

I must say that if you care about her you should relentlessly go full in with the redpills until she is screaming race war now

They have to see it with their own eyes.

murdoch chan lookin comfy

Attached: 1519797726315.png (600x550, 85K)

Swede how is the fight in your country going? Are car burnings still common place?

let her enjoy childhood while she can

my sister is 17, but i started by showing her what is happening in sweden (thanks btw best of luck)

cheekyvideos dot net-->murdochmurdoch

Give her a copy of Mein Kampf. I know that would work in HK.

Attached: 1499050821771.jpg (472x531, 92K)

Its really fucking hard to speak my views in California
>be me, 17 year old dude in cali
>family of one single mum and 3 sisters, bluepilled AF
>my family doenst like me cos im always questioning their views.
>MFW im the only redpill

sorry bud, you're on your own here

Attached: PatrioticPepe.gif (600x450, 1001K)

send her funny nog videos
humor is the gateway to realizing that darkies really are that terrible

Studies have been done.

experience+knowledge=redpilled person

A brainwashed cuck can literally be beaten up and robbed by nogs and oftentimes just thinks "oh well there are bad people in the world of all races". They need the redpill info in addition to convert.

Meanwhile, just simply educating people without experience is useless. They'll just think "yeah yeah whatever blah blah user is just weird"