/ibs/ Friendly fire!

Where did they go wrong?

Jf is tearing Andy's asshole apart.

youtube.com/watch?v=nz7ffwSrunI

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IVi-_LdJZlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FE-FHznQsZ8
socialblade.com/youtube/user/andywarski/realtime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What the heck is going on with /ourguys/, Sup Forums?

this is why im not afraid of the alt right/wn crowd...no ingroup loyalty. Lots of bickering and infighting

Is this what negging is?

Attached: Destiny EX eyebrows.png (1280x1290, 242K)

where were you when IBS died? how can it go on without stuttering warski and his insane grasp of the English language? time to pack it up, boys, it was fun while it lasted.

Andy himself said it, he is too agreeable. Getting pulled by people

Adam "bottom bitch" Warski

Looks like I win Sup Forums I will be here waiting when you want a real conversation.

Attached: _6FjlBs4_400x400.jpg (349x349, 24K)

Not surprised.

One is an over-emotional weed-fag (weed has estrogen like soy) Bing Bing Yahoo manchild.

The other is an actual Big Bazinga retard that praises autism and "being logical /r9k/ liek Spock xDD"

Attached: 1512793412022.png (600x640, 678K)

Isn't it a classic in the skeptic community?
It's all about drama, backstabbing, and the he said she said shit.

Reminder Andy is retarded and can't carry the show without JF.

Attached: 1488JF.png (573x739, 224K)

Organized destiny and sargon shills have gone a mass shilling campaign against JF.

Andy took the bait.

andy doesnt like bloodsports anymore after jf told him to shut up once
andy the unemployed stoner has a fragile ego, who knew?

MY NAME IS A-AN-D-DDY WA WA SARSKI

Just a necessary turnabout to shake things up and reinvigorate the format.

Attached: glasses.jpg (1920x2164, 1.09M)

Because Jewski is a literal subhuman-iq tier ape

and he is absolutely getting attacked to stop the IBS stuff

>real conversation
ie "wouldnt it be nice if individualism was a thing, I will criticize all positions outside of that based on how nice it could be if everyone did that"

>Sargon still has Vee
>JF failed to maintain his shadow-master grasp over Warski live
Sargon > JF

Attached: 1518433085467.jpg (774x960, 58K)

Anyone have the link where JF spergs out?

Called it. For real though sargon has by far the most stable youtube career

Attached: Standven bonnel.jpg (892x896, 105K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IVi-_LdJZlQ

Attached: Suprise buttfags.png (480x360, 171K)

I've never been a part of any community that didn't have random drama from time to time.

youtube.com/watch?v=FE-FHznQsZ8
>shut up andy
>why you have to be dick about it?
>i was just kidding :D

Why is this a thing? Why are e-celebs a thing? E-celebs are just leeches who draw inspiration and material from Sup Forums and then give it to normies.

It's like Italians praising Pizza Hut.

Vee blocks enough people and literally has no chance outside of Sargon desu

my issue with Sargon is he can be successful and nothing will change. His worldview is like an AnCom wishing people werent selfish basically

After his 300 pound male babysitter fucked him in the ass I doubt there's much butt left for jf to tear apart

JF was getting a bit too sure of himself, stopped paying respect to me, this was the consequence.
Come on yank come on, you have to read up and put some work in if you want to talk to me.

Attached: SargonOfAkkad-800x458.jpg (800x458, 34K)

JF being a cunt for clicks
Andy getting manipulated by sargonites into destroying Bloodsports instead of discussing things with JF

JF is very French when he argues and I think sometimes people miss this slight culture clash.

Andy interrupted two PHDs with his nonsense. What did he expect. He jumped into a firestorm. And hurt his cohost by interrupting and letting the opponents point stand.

Subs for Warski Live are crashing while JF is gaining subs, kek
socialblade.com/youtube/user/andywarski/realtime

Attached: 1520786212407.gif (480x270, 1.32M)

what is there outside of that? That's why Spencer through him off by saying what Locke said didnt matter

JF overreacted, understandably imo, but should have just copped to it

Maybe he can go after franny some more since that's all the whiny buttfucked little bitch is good for.

threw*

>Andy
>our guy

Is he really? I've only heard him denouncing racism. I think of him more as an airhead who was using us to get superchat money.

Thanks

HE IS IRRELEVANT MATE HE IS NOT IMPORTANT! I am not going to waste my time with people like that its just disrespectful, I don't need to bother with it my made men will deal with people like that.

Attached: carl-benjamin-1.jpg (900x750, 59K)

He says this but like Vee he talks mad shit when he thinks the person wont give it back to him. Watch his video to Jack Smith like a month ago

Why would he want to change anything if he can be successful the way things are? This goes for any eceleb. None of them can be trusted to keep advocating for change once they can be stable, Sargon's actually pretty good for us all things considered compared to what could be.

It doesn't matter how many PHDs he has, JF is a NEET without andy, no university or school would ever hire him again

Attached: lazy eye alice.jpg (600x800, 475K)

JF calling andy a lazy pizza eating pothead. this relationship is over, andy will only tolerate being bashed like that by metokur and the kumite guys since it's just le dank bantz when they do it.

HOLY SHIT THIS STREAM

JF GOING FULL 1488 ON WARSKI

>Organized destiny and sargon shills have gone a mass shilling campaign against JF.
Well DUH.
It honestly has to be the most poorly made "covert" campaign ever. The big issue here is that Andy Tardski took the obvious bait and threw JF under the bus to secure his supachats.

Attached: andytardski.jpg (246x205, 4K)

JF is absolutely BTFOing Andy and the tards from the kumite.

Andy is mad

Attached: war.jpg (575x239, 59K)

I mean, nothing he wants to get done will get done even if he became a successful lobbyist or something. Which is the mark of impotent ideas

He just compared Andy to (other) useless Pot Smokers who don't even know how to host their own show!!!

Attached: 1483845113415.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

POT AND PIZZA IS PART AND PARCEL
LOW IQ WARSKI

I find it so satisfying to watch that retard get called out.

Looks like Andy put on a few IQ points in that pic, hopefully he will show me the respect I have earned.

Attached: U5ds1KzGJ3S1HRLARCNXP9zqA4aVDD7_1680x8400.jpg (687x456, 52K)

JF could see the writing on the wall, he's walking away on his own terms.

To be fair, Andy should have talked to JF in private first.
Instead he proposed this on a live show with other people first without his input.

Idiot.

Attached: Oj3PWiU.gif (744x562, 256K)

>run away from stream
>I won't debate them because I beat them

comon sargoon

it really has been the same people who dont like blood sports or the topics

He's actually teaching atm. Even if he wasn't. You can't hold a good man down. JF will rise on youtube and the pooobluic space.

Is jf raping him like he did that girl. On another note its not Andy's first raping

well he definitely stopped fighting SJWs when he won right?

I think he even talks about wanting no immigration just because he thinks the altright cant attack him

I think andy is banking on jim being on the show all the time now
thats about the only way its successful if he does "chill streams"

JF is right, andy should be grateful to have someone like him around. JF fucked up by being a dick on that podcast, but for andy to take things this far and go public with shit before talking to JF personally makes me think he deserves all of this.

I liked andy but I'm team JF. Also pot smoking is degenerate.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_a47.jpg (657x527, 71K)

Andy is shit and so is morning kumite

Who the fuck do you think you are talking to mate, I don't have to do anything with disrespectful fucks like Spencer, what is the point, I am there to have a real conversation and he just wants to trade schoolyard jabs like a child mate, I don't need to go to his white nationalist echo chamber to deal with his half baked ideas.

Attached: rsz_sargon.jpg (640x377, 33K)

We are starting to see why JF has had 4 divorce by the time he hit 30. Not a good sign. And now He's calling Andy a cuck without a brain who need JF because only he can keep him from dying (isolating his victim like he did with autistic girl). The court documents were right. He's getting insanely narcissistic. JF fans are all battered housewives at this point who will eventually get fucked over by people like JF.

Attached: 1522120956028.jpg (266x310, 16K)

they're both pissing me off. Andy spilled some stuff and JF is getting stupidly mad

Guy's this is blowing up.

dumb frogposter

He's trying to use the same tricks on Andy he uses on teenage girls. Unfortunately for him Andy isn't as stupid as he thinks

He's a neutral peice in the grand game, that means he helps our agenda since (((they))) want to make us untouchables

Source, who the fuck is hiring unstable frenchmen that boast about chainfucking 18 year olds as a teacher?

Attached: Creep Alice.png (320x617, 5K)

I like weed and pizza, but I still agree with JF, andy has got too content with his role of sitting there and being the cute little normie who "plays" dumb during debates and didn't put the work in so he deserves to be exposed.

BLOODSPORTS IS.....OVERRRR

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 19K)

kek true

>tears

Attached: 1522025111458.png (600x600, 225K)

CRYING FRENCHMAN

No no no.

Jf is not mad. He has very little emotion.

i never really liked andy anyways he just hosted a good show. JF connects to his viewers on an unironically emotional level and actually engages in what people have to say. even though i dont like andy i hope this doesnt kill IBS

Attached: 45.jpg (305x36, 2K)

Andy's fucked without JF. He knows nothing about the subjects that are being talked about. He need big brained JF to guide the conversations along and know when to jump in.

>he's literally crying

Attached: mRGEvXF.gif (503x360, 3.96M)

>disrespectful

muh feels

>his white nationalist echo chamber

You don't need to but you should

JF is crying. Jesus Christ this is getting depressing. The dude really liked Andy, after all.

So, he's literally crying now.
What the fuck is happening?

Attached: 1485465116011.jpg (350x337, 14K)

THANKS FOR PLAYING, GOYS

Attached: ADL.png (600x600, 21K)

>Andy should not have talked about this with other people than JF

>JF should have apologized

>Andy is getting duped by people

>JF is making Andy double down on being duped

Sound right?

Attached: DNqDJC0UMAA0s9Q.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

still more high IQ than andy

Attached: fullsizeoutput_9cd.jpg (657x527, 76K)

This is beyond embarrassing

Newfag

He's mentally unstable, did you think we were memeing?

Attached: JF.jpg (894x1024, 381K)

More coach posting please

that's the comparison I am using

You know, a kid spills something and the parent makes it worse by melting down

Take that back he's crying

Not high enough. JF is going to try to fuck you.

He's crying. And taking a break because of his tears. What the actual fuck is happening guys

Hello Destiny shill.

On all counts

Unsubbing from Baked, mister metokur, and kumite and andy for making JF cry desu

Attached: fullsizeoutput_a40.jpg (1809x1231, 260K)

DON'T LET JF KILL HIMSELF!!

ONLY COACH KINOPILL CAN SAFE US NOW!

pretty much, everyone involved is too autistic for their own good

He's going to get wrecked tomorrow on the other shows now, absolutely poor tactical move.

He's watching Andy destroy himself.

>the crying chad master manipulator vs the no fap low iq virgin