Steins Gate

BEST FUCKING GIRL ARRIVES IN THE SEQUEL WOW

thats not leskinen

Sorry, I don't watch dr. pepper commericals

Dropped this a good bit after finishing Maho and Kagari's route. Is this worth picking up again?

no

Yes. You got stuck in the wrong world line. Get to the Leskinen and Mayuri ends.

I want to see this fluffball animated right now.

Didn't think it was possible to surpass Kurisu. But Maho did it.

She looks solid

Same but replace Kurisu with Alpha Suzuha. I am surprised though how many people other than myself fucking love Maho and I am not even really into short girls/legal loli.

Is it really worth it? i felt it was iredeemable after seeing the first antagonist. Reading Kagari's route, as well as a portion of the following route, didn't help alleviate my worries about the direction of the VN's quality. Maho is a cute though.

All I know is that I was really impressed by Kurisu, Leskinen and Mayuri's routes, but let down by Maho and Kagari's (especially Kagari's, literally had 0 care in the world for that). I think my opinion of 0 is higher than others simply because I saw Kagari and Maho's stuff last, and simply felt meh about it

Maho is cute, lewd and incredibly charming. Of course we like her.

Maho is ugly

Delete this heinous lie.

Maho is a beautiful woman!

>Maho is considered a loli
>megumin isn't
I never understood this

What? But Megumin is usually considered a loli.

Hnng

That's because the cast literally call her a legal loli throughout the VN.

Megumin is also seen and called a loli in canon. She turned more or less legal without aging.

I WANT TO PUT MY DICK INSIDE HER BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

MAHO HAS A FLAT BUTT

wrong girl

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

Suzuha is a definite best girl contender in the original, but not in 0.

Bull

It's true. Alpha > Beta.

Be quiet, or else you won't get to eat your cake.

You wish your body is as good as mine

I don't think anyone would argue against this.

Alpha Suzu is the sexiest too.

Being scarred up isn't something to be proud of. Also, why wasn't she scarred in the CG even though she was described as being so?

...You wanna fight? Come on, girl. I'll show you a thing or two~

My goodness that's sexy.

Because 0 was a cash grab and/or they were lazy.

I mean, come on.

>That feeling of dread when you decline a call from amadeus and you don't know if you've fucked the worldline or saved it
I really enjoyed steins;gate 0

As a hair fetishist I adore her completely. I've never seen a character with such sexy large long hair!
It's a crime that there is no hairjob arts of her.

Mayuri's route and true end are good but they're really not the payoff that the visual novel builds up for. It's hardly better that kurisus route and the plot twist is so bad that it had no reason to be there.

Kagari's route was the worst by a long shot

>I've never seen a character with such sexy large long hair!
I know right? I'm a hair fetishist too. Hers is fucking perfection. You could literally just stick your dick in that large messy hair and go to town.

They should've compiled everything into one giant route for 0. Start with kurisu's route up to the point where he time leaps back and gets the idea to deceive the world. Then continue on with the Altair and Vega route where Mayuri decides to go back in time to slap some sense into Okabe . The ending should be the deletion of Amadeus with Okabe sending off Kurisu promising her a better future and that they will meet again. The epilogue can be Okabe sending a D-Line about deceiving the past along with the time travel shanengans or whatever.

DON'T LET MAHO'S HAIR DIE

Maho's hair is my wife!

I want Maho to use our cum as shampoo!

T-that's lewd!