Ann Coulter AMA

In light of the recent thread that was posted, it seems a lot of you do not understand Ms. Coulter or her motives. She reads Sup Forums and believes in a lot of the things we believe in, she's just smarter than you. But a lot of you think she does it all for the money - which honestly is a comment I would expect from a brain dead trashy redditor. I basically have followed Ann Coulter and her career for the past 5 years and even before that. AMA about any misconjectures you have - that is if you even care.
>inb4 nobody actually cares and people just goes with the mass hysteria going on Sup Forums right now, rather than care about the truth.

Attached: ann coulter.jpg (299x169, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FXFUUGeV1DI
livestrong.com/article/479663-how-malnutrition-affects-the-brain/
youtube.com/watch?v=lTI7r0-6Mps
youtube.com/watch?v=wC3X6fO6y9Y
jambands.com/features/2006/06/23/deadheads-are-what-liberals-claim-to-be-but-aren-t-an-interview-with-ann-coulter
youtube.com/watch?v=EoQiRylIl_c&t=1126s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She's never been anything other than honest that she cares about the policies and not the personality cult.

>Ms. Coulter

Thank you for respecting Coulter's preferred pronouns.

why does she fuck niggers and jews?

How barren is her womb?

tell that to everyone who thinks shes vile because shes "flipped on supporting trump". All 200 disparaging comments in that thread couldn't have all been shills could they?

she fucks niggers. enough said.

youtu.be/FXFUUGeV1DI
watch this then remember:
>Continual or severe malnutrition limits brain growth and may result in mental retardation. People who are mentally retarded have abnormal levels of cognitive and mental functioning. This affects their ability to learn and master the tasks of daily living. Children who don't have normal motor skills or are slow to meet developmental milestones may have some level of retardation. Less severe cases, however, may not be observed until they are in school and are unable to take on academic activities.
>Continual or severe malnutrition limits brain growth and may result in mental retardation
>Continual or severe malnutrition limits brain growth and may result in mental retardation
>People who are mentally retarded have abnormal levels of cognitive and mental functioning.
>People who are mentally retarded have abnormal levels of cognitive and mental functioning.
livestrong.com/article/479663-how-malnutrition-affects-the-brain/

Attached: 81702bf8d4a8aaaaaade2618ec0e614e.jpg (736x1005, 129K)

She's a dead head

Attached: lot_shart.jpg (236x314, 11K)

>She reads Sup Forums and believes in a lot of the things we believe in
Sup Forums isn't one person, you blithering moron. This board is a melting pot of ideas and shitposting. Saying you believe what Sup Forums believes is like saying your favorite color is rainbow.

Will she be my pen pal?

>coal burning roastie with no kids to show for it
She's a plant, bro. A woman's place is in the home, not slutting around with mud people or shitposting on twitter.

>Ann Cunter
>smart

pick one. She's a deranged, lying bigot. She thinks she shouldn't have to pay taxes, despite being rich, because she's middle-aged and not married. Despite being a right-wing Christian she left the kitchen but thinks it's okay for HER to not follow the rules.

I'd say the only decent thing she did was distance herself from Milo the pedo but she probably did that to save face, not because pedophilia disgusts her.

She's not married.

You're supposed to be asking questions.

because she was never racist. Thats a common misconception. Did she ever say she hated black people? No. in fact she says multiple times that civil rights were for american blacks and not hispanics.,
youtube.com/watch?v=lTI7r0-6Mps
Have you asked her if shes racist?
you can stop being contrarian now, there is a majority opinion whether u like it or not. does Sup Forums hate niggers?
no

She does more than those things, many women in the past held high roles. they were venerated because they were good at what she did. nobody ever deterred women with real talent in all history. sounds like thats your own misunderstanding of how a woman can be an exception. and frankly you dont care. so u can fuck off.
she is a lawyer and the small time she was a lawyer she did exceptionally well, you should look her up. she is smart. she has also been a columnist at MSNBC and gets on TV a lot. None of it was done with jewish connections. It was all her.

she never said she hates paying taxes, shes only complained that those taxes go to illegal immigrants. you arent saying anything thats remotely true or cited. youre literally just telling yourself what you want to hear about her.

She's a shill for Israel and Steve Bannon, she is emotional and reactionary, she freaks out about her wall but she never talks about draining the swamp.

HOW ABOUT YOU STOP BEING A FUCKING SHILL WITH 0 INTEGRITY YOU DUMB CUNT.

Attached: 1502562463885.jpg (1412x1766, 1.13M)

gtfo, Ann.

>You're supposed to be asking questions.
That is a question by all metrics. Answer or gtfo, you don't get to cherry pick.

ann coulter is a one trick pony. say something inflammatory, accuse people who get offended as trying to control her speech. its tiresome and stale. she does actually have any principles, she is just there to sell books and get speaking gigs at conservative colleges.

heres a video for context
youtube.com/watch?v=wC3X6fO6y9Y
ann has always been anti-israel. Why doesn't she care about all issues equally? Why doesn't she care about pizzagate? why doesnt she care about gays in the military? All I hear about is her talking about the wall. Gee user, idk maybe because shes human. (for the record she has talked about all these things before that i listed, just apparentlly not enough for you . possibly because the wall is a stronger topic that gets spread more.) sounds like u have personal issues.

Attached: how many fucking.png (597x277, 45K)

also those articles you posted are mis-characterized. she is the original trump, where the media constantly takes everything she says out of context.

At first I kind of hated on Ann Coulter.
Later a friend of mine hit me with this article - jambands.com/features/2006/06/23/deadheads-are-what-liberals-claim-to-be-but-aren-t-an-interview-with-ann-coulter - she is a Deadhead. wtf? Then I watched an interview she did with McInnes about 'Adios America' and wow she's actually pretty good. Wouldn't though.

doesnt have principles, she would suck trumps cock i aheartbeat if it would sell another 50k books.

misclick theres too many questions and i did answer you:
>because she was never racist.

>she is the original trump, where the media constantly takes everything she says out of context.
ego

ego

ego

ego

ego

you people are degenerates.

Who the fuck are you; Anne Coulter's barn keeper? No one gives a shit and if you aren't new then you know the rules. TITS or GTFO!

She got really butthurt about that omnibus. Sounded like she was about to cry.

what's the name of her androgyny syndrome where she has a shallow birth canal and has been sterile as a result? The one that is found among female models?

Would she consider doing a new season of Fringe ?

im not a girl, im a fan of ms. coulter.

yes because it was giving liberals everything they wanted and it meant there was going to be no wall.

and what are you trying to tell me?

she was never androgynous thats just a post menopause woman you are judging you prick

Attached: ann.jpg (1200x674, 97K)

Look at you implying that an AMA from a literally fucking nobody soiboi fangirling over AC is more important than the SES drops or the downfall of Dan Schneider.

Fuck you OP, I hope you have dreams of Anne rejecting your advances in a very publicly humiliating way for all of eternity.
Also fucking sage this crap

Attached: 1496039441463.png (852x480, 438K)

we cant all care about the same things you care about

she says shes been asked to do TV before, but she only does small appearances, shell never do a series because she hates working and getting up early in the morning. she would rather wake up at noon and start researching and reading current events to prepare for her next book.

>born too late to discover the new world
>born too early to travel the solar system
>born just in time to watch ann coulter become a childless decrepit has-been

truly God exists and He is with us

MAGA

>reasoning with /ptg/ cultists

Those people are braindead idiots

I don't think you belong here friend. And you shouldn't be shouting MAGA if you're against Ann.

Hey Ann, plenty of us don't suck Trump's cock on every policy. I wanted him to veto the omnibus too and I'm mad about it.

Stop being so self conscious, you shouldn't need this validation. Are there no good women to date in Jew York?

how big is her penis? how long has she been on HRT?

man youre creepy, post your name so she can get a restraining order against you.

You know you deserve it.

Have you ever even met her?

who?

youre mischaracterizing. she actually says in this video youtube.com/watch?v=EoQiRylIl_c&t=1126s
how she wants to kill every single trump supporter that supports him to the end even if he signs omnibus. She says she especially wants to kill the trump supporters who justify trumps actions with "4-d chess" watch the video its really good if you care about the truth.

She does repeat a lot of these points ad nauseam, if you've heard her speak a few times she'll say it

no

this
user i think youre basically just judging someone you never bothered to really get to know

Is this why you don't like waking up early? You shitpost all night on Sup Forums?

When did she start her transition?

Attached: giphy.gif (720x480, 120K)

its 10:00 PM

shes not a tranny . again you are just judging a post menopausal woman. kys.

Attached: ann2.jpg (301x452, 15K)

Ann we all know you gotta dick

What are you doing in Denver Ann?

If thats him when he's young, it's not much better. You can still tell the dude has some cock n balls.

i dont like these marijuana posters

Attached: pepe eyeroll.jpg (229x220, 6K)

did u even watch the video, shes only talking about speculation and presenting it

Checked.

When are you on Mark Simone next? Your website is really shitty btw

Can we just see her tits please?

every week at least he invites me. youll have to talk to my publisher about my website.

I admire AC’s ability to assblast lefties and liberals

What tits

1 vote for tits and shenis

same, apparently shes doing it for the crypto-liberals of Sup Forums apparently
dude get out of the thread if ur going to be fucking stupid nobody reply to him

Will she ever name the Jew?

*apparently, shes triggering the crypto-liberals of /pol./ now too.
if youve even bothered reading the thread, yes she has youtube.com/watch?v=wC3X6fO6y9Y

Why do you not name the Jew?

>tall
>smart
>blonde
>no children
trash

Attached: A9F05EB7-0085-4612-8E32-7ABB56A46C61.gif (400x225, 784K)

How drunk are you right now? You shouldn't get too drunk at your age

Who do you work for?

like i said already, women throughout history have held high roles and dont have room for a relationship. you should appreciate that shes actually using her free time doing something great. oh well. we live in a society where an exceptional woman like her cant change the world without sacrificing motherhood.

does Ann bottom or top? I can see him being a powerbottom

RP-R-US inc.

whatever - you're still kinda a babe

She'd be a wild fuck, thin too so you could throw her around like a rag doll, force her upper body down while in doggy position for maximum penetration, pick her up, let her wrap her legs around your waist while you slide your cock deep, letting gravity force her down (need good high muscles to do this).
Close to expiry as well so would be willing to do anything to please a younger guy, for example anal while you both sit facing forward on a chair , her legs spread allowing you to restrain her arms folded in front while using a vibrator on her at the same time. Feel your cock through the inner lining of her ass rubbing the vibrator on every thrust.
Would prepare good as well, older women tend to look after themselves and don't have that pissy smell some younger women have.
I'd love to walk in and see her in one of those suggestive tight dresses she wears, would lift the bottom half above her waist revealing the probably sexy boyleg lace unerwear she has (black I'd imagine however dark maroon would be nice).
After putting her on the bed before she knew what was happening would start pushing straight into them, wouldn't even take them off, just reef them to the side and slide straight in.
Yeah, would love to fuck her

You dumb fuck - think about ideas and not the person. Her ideas are mostly solid. More wall, less Mexicans.

"But she's a "[insert bad thing here]

Who gives a fuck? What kind of retard are you? She supports the right ideas.

Does maga populism have a future ?

Does Donald Trump remind you of your father?

>like i said already, women throughout history have held high roles and dont have room for a relationship. you should appreciate that shes actually using her free time doing something great.
Elizabeth was Queen of England, you're writing some columns and books

Ann, go on Fash the Nation.

this

>childless
>only dates blacks and jews

muh conservative white woman gonna save white americuh

if youre here to roleplay just get the fuck out, there are better ways to spend your time playing on the computer
extrapolate
joan de arc.
she has to be controversial but not stupid controversial

The 70s and 80s were a different culture from where we are now.

Why do you do what you do?

for the third time, she was never racist, where do you honestly get this idea that ann coulter is a racist. she cares about policy and americas well being. you can save america multiple ways, youre idea is to just shut up and be an example of a wife. shes doing something beyond that. and thats ok.

> (You)
>She's not married.

kek. I meant she is really a MtF transgender.

since ann was little , she liked arguing at the dinner table with her lawyer father and smart brothers. she learned to debate and rile people up writing a conservative newspaper at her liberal university. shes basically doing what she loves.

i dont understand bad jokes sorry

Not roleplay, I look like zyzz (never used to, went /sig/ mode 3 tears ago), combined with the aussie accent she'd be dripping if I met her, just being honest.

You.. are Ann. You type just like she speaks. No way that isn't you.

shes rubbed off on me, she really is a heck of a person

AUS bros are the only reason i come to Sup Forums anymore

I dont see any depth to the maga movement, on a local, state or national level yet. The institutional resistance to maga is pretty strong. Many people burned bridges to support Trump, and a lot of us are disappointed after last week.

>she

shes not gonna fuck you dude

>Not fucking niggers is racist.
Good goy

Attached: African queen.jpg (704x396, 68K)

Wait... Is Japan going to betray us, guys? I hate when people talk like this.

im sure shell tell you behind the stage that as long as stupid people exist, stupid movements like maga will exist regardless of what good or bad effect it has on america

Okay heres a question Ann. Will trump be bale to build the wall now with the Army engineers?

It's probably her, she's pretty insufferable in this thread

That tweet was really funny.

is Ann cut or uncut?

i dont know what else you want me to say? yea its racist to not fuck blacks at all because of racism. is it racist to not want to fuck someone who is ugly? no. youre mischaracterizing.